Justice

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2008
Here's a story for the dinner table. A woman named Sylvia Casiaz came out of prison not too long ago for leaving her kids in a car while she was getting wired on cocaine and drinking in a bar. Her husband did not want to stay with her anymore because he could not handle her wild sex crazed teenage daughters Sabrina Escamilla Mejia and Tiffani Reyes Casiaz. Once out of prison she found out that her husband moved on with his life with another woman and has two beautiful daughters of his own. One month after the birth of his second daughter he was arrested on sexual assault charges brought on by Sylvia. She also brought on charges to his brother for sexually assaulting her youngest daughter. Sylvia herself claimed that her step-father, Ambrosio Aguero, sexually assaulted her. He was sentenced 8 yrs for her LIE. His risk level is listed as high. She to this day visits, along with her minor children, Tiffani Reyes Casiaz, Robert Escamilla, and Savannah Escamilla, to the residence of Margie AND Ambrosio Aguero. They attend the white church at the corner of 476 as you enter into Poteet. I deem that church condemned knowing what type of people preach in such a hypocrictical church. Sylvia has vowed to make her ex husband go to jail so he will know what it is like to be left and not have your children. Oh and what is Sylvia doing about the fact that while she was incarcerated her daughter Sabrina was trying to get pregnant by Jason Mejia of Pleasanton. Why did she or anyone in the family press charges for statutory rape? Why is her daughter Tiffani 2 months pregnant by her gang banger boyfriend, and Sylvia has not filed charges of statutory rape? Why is her son's girlfriend, Monique Garcia, allowed to have spend the night with him whenever he visits Poteet? Or when Monique's mother drives her to College Station to visit Robert? What kind of parents are those? It's amazing the news that spreads so fast in these small towns. We've all been enjoying the Utube footage of Sylvia being arrested. Can we say, "Mom of the Year!". According to Sylvia's closest friends and ex-boyfriends she's had, she finally got her wish. She's wanted to be a grandmother since her daughters had the ability to be pregnant. It's sickening that women like that actaully exist, they like to claim rape when convenient.
Hmmmm

College Station, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Who ever this is,yall better stop lying. You need to get a life, and stop writing bout my family. I know this is you Brenda, yea, Why dont you go get hit by Your "Husband " Or get a cane thrown at your eye. hahah, EMBARRESED. First of all you need to Find some buisness cuz You have know idea what Robert Bueno did to me, or What Raymond did to my sister, So why dont you go get a life and love your kids for once, dont choose your fat bald, ugly ,white husband over your freaking kids, hahah. I bet know you know who this is, If not ask your Two-faced daughter, she would know...(:
You have know idea how much i hate you !!!
djhgfgjlhkyfdc

Bryan, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2010
need tooh chill out with that shit cause yhu dont even know wuht yhur talking about this mah friend and her family that im close tooh and i know wuht happened..
Sylvia

College Station, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2010
aww- your so sweet to spend some time sharing your feelings for me and my children. thats amazing just knowing that i have people like you looking out for me.. God is soo good... I just wish you could have been there with me when i went through SOME of the stuff that DID happen to us, i really needed support then... And as for The BUENO brothers who HURT my children, THEY aren't so BUENO after all.. and as for Statutory Rape, you cant call it that UNLESS the OTHER partner is over the age of 18-- in my children's case they were both under 18! and it's not RAPE when you are willing to make loooove to the person in your life who makes you feel good about yourself and promises to keep you safe from EVIL and SICK SEX PREDATORS!! any way if you have any questions or comments regarding my life- please don't hesitate to call me or look me up on FACEBOOK-- GOD BLESS YOU--there is help in Christ.. Call on him..
Metiche

Köln, Germany

#5 Jun 16, 2012
Trashy people...
Johnny

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Damn can I get in line to bang some of these girls??? I love trashy women and there big vaginas!!!
BillBill

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2013
I know exactly what all you hussies need!!!

MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl Martinez Oct 10 Whoop whoop that 1
craigslist causal encounter Oct 10 NSAwhoop 2
nursing home Oct 8 curious 1
College Station named second-fastest growing ci... Oct 1 lol 1
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Sep 30 Bree_Z 5
New Spartan Battalion commander wants to get ba... Sep 30 lol 1
looking for Sep '14 alexander pulaski 1
Bryan Dating
Find my Match

Bryan Jobs