Covenant Dove Lampstand magnified loo...

Covenant Dove Lampstand magnified loose two more administrators

Posted in the Bryan Forum

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jun 21, 2013
What is wrong with that company? They have been through 38 administrators in the short time they have been in college station. I was also told they have been through 7 regional directors.
The care is horrible there, and I wouldn't put my mom or dad yet.
Someone needs to investigate and shut this company down.

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Dont believe everything you hear. ITs a great company and I have had no issue with care of my loved one there. in fact I would recommend it. YOu dont always know why people are no longer there--there are always multiple sides to things like this.
I work there

College Station, TX

#3 Jul 4, 2013
If you knew what happens when your not around you wouldn't have your loved one in our nursing home.
Brandie Donwerth

Bryan, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2013
I worked at one of those facilities as a housekeeping supervisor and I can tell you the worst of the worst facility as far as cleanliness goes is Fortress. Lampstand is also filthy and they do NOT treat their residents with respect. It is alllll about money. I hate nursing homes anyway. They fire the administrators when they feel that they are experiencing burn out.... This came from the former VP.

College Station, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Y'all don't have to worry the state has already IJ'd Fortress and they are going to shut them and Lampstand down. This company mistreats all of its employees.

College Station, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2014

My mom was admitted there just a few days ago. At first they were "ok". But, now we are seeing what really goes on. I WILL NAME NAMES as well.

They only have a handful of nurses or aides that are professional in behavior and skill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Aggieland VIP card worth buying? (Aug '13) Mon hkhantx 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
News 20 plus arrested in Texas prostitution busts Sep 24 Donny Brook 1
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Sep '15 BlingKong 16
Chad glasshoff Aug '15 Honesttoat 4
Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13) Aug '15 Joseph 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryan Mortgages