Levi McCullar Deadbeat Dad

Posted in the Bryan Forum

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Levi McCullar has a wife and a 18 month old baby that he has never seen or even pay child support for. Gave him up for a woman with tattoos on her face?!!
friendly friend

College Station, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2011
thiscoldgirl wrote:
Levi McCullar has a wife and a 18 month old baby that he has never seen or even pay child support for. Gave him up for a woman with tattoos on her face?!!
yes his child support was deducted from his pay via attny general of tx. however, you took this child and moved to another state. then try to publicly humiliate a man. you got pregnant and found out about it after he moved out. i know i worked with him. he was greatly upset that you would tell him how you had been with other men because he didnt pay enough attention to you. he was working to support you. you took his money screwed around and took his child. you cant have everyone feel bad for you. you made this mess. accept some responsibility for your actions. many men are in the same boat. a woman can choose to abort even when the father wishes it.or choose to keep it and make him pay for 20 years...if she chooses.she can play the poor little abused wife. how many shelters accept men? how many so called ladies hit scream throw things at their man? men have few rights. but someday they will. a vagina and a woumb dose not always make a good parent. a penis does not always mean you are a bad parent. the laws are catching up and someday laws will weigh the content of a persons characture and not let someones sex hold sway. i am a female by the way. you screwed this good man, i have no pitty for you. what did you think you could dominate him with your loud mouth and larger body mass holding your love over his head forever? that he would work work work to buy you everything he could while you slept around? women like you make me sick. and as far as tattoos go, to each his own your skin does not determine who you are. you really are midevil arent you?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Um I never cheated on Levi and I'm not sad that he left me. I'm sick that he isn't a father to a son that he has been wanting since we got married. He left like 2 months after we found out I was pregnant. I never hit Levi, yes we yelled at each other but he wasn't the easiest person to live with. I got 4 months child support and my son was over 2 years old when I got it. My son was over 1 when we moved to another state to be around family that can help me out. I never said I was an abused wife however there are things I never will tell anyone about. I don't care what kind of life he has now, I can't wish him anything good cuz of what he is doing to my son. But if he wants to be a father I will not stop him, I want my son to have a father and stepmother or whatever Levi chooses to have in my sons life. But he needs to do it. I'm doing it all by myself. I've reached out to Levi on several occasions and he would tell me how he wants to see him or that he will start paying his child support. That was when my son was a baby. He just did any of that. I'm telling you this now. Don't believe what he has told you about me. I never cheated on him. I would like to know how I cheated on him with. I could have....but never did. He was always the one who was the cheater. Since before we were married he played the part of the typical male. I do not deny that the love of our marriage was long gone. But he got me pregnant on purpose and I wasn't really ready for children but I thought it was something I was supposed to do for him. If you really want to know the whole story look me up on facebook...my last name is McMichael (I don't use his name) and I'm sure you know my first name since you can remember that I have a larger body mass (cute).
TATTOOD GIRL

Bryan, TX

#4 Aug 15, 2011
OKAY VIRGINIA, TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW.what happened? he shuts down when i ask him.as far as my tattoos go , seriously?????i am a person no different than you. can you be an adult and leave the put downs out? i wanted to be a stepmother. i wanted that connection. levi said he wants no connection to you.i honestly dont understand that even though i love him i dont agree with alot of things said or done.i cried when i got the pictures of your son in the mail and urged him to go back and work things out with you.i can not force him to do anything he dosent want to. he is a grown man with his own opinions.i am sorry i met him the way i did. and for what its worth any cattiness was in defence. sending me a letter that said TO LEVIS WHORE on the envelope? you talk about your son...what do you think that did to mine when my 8 year old got it from the mail box? you have been just as hatefull as anyone else. if you can be rational and adult towards me i honestly would like to know your side of how things happened between the two of you.but be certian of this i am the one with the money,not him.and i will not pay support to a child i am not allowed to see. i hope to marry him someday, but you have not yet divorced him have you? you set up posts,etc. i dont think you are over him. i think you need to have a connection to him. otherwise you would have let him go.i am tired of living with the ghost of virginia. be mature be adult and talk to me...i'll listen
tattood girl

College Station, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2011
okay, it has been a while and you have had loads of time to talk. i am going to put you and your drama past us. you obviously have nothing to say that can repair this rift for your sons sake. eventually he will type his fathers name into a search engine and realize what a vindictive person his mother was. i tried. i wanted to help, you seem to only be intrested in talking public trash about someone. lets be honest, he could just have easily created a blog titled virginia mcmichael mccullar fat slob cheater kidknapper. have you seen this vicious lard ass? dont screw her she will get pregnant and take your child to get back at you for working and not buying her enough crap. she also is a cheater who manipulates everyone around her. well, im not in this anymore.levi right or wrong has my love. i will support his decision to not communicate with you. like i said eventually your son will look for answers and when he does our door will be open. he will see his real father and not the ugly manipulative picture you paint of him. good bye virginia i hope you are happy. you stole a father from his son and a grandson from his grandmother.a nephew from his uncle. how selfish you are. i hope you grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Woody's Gags & Gifts (Dec '13) 16 hr i know 4
Heroin/drugs (Apr '13) Sat Peanut 6
Timothy Timen Burns is a failure (Mar '14) Dec 20 Donny 2
Did they fire the Director of nursing too? (Jul '13) Dec 20 Vallery78 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Where can a couple find thick black girls to pl... Nov '14 Larissa Hernandez 2
Bryan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bryan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bryan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:24PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports