Suspect in Brownfield double homicide killed in traffic accident

There are 6 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Suspect in Brownfield double homicide killed in traffic accident. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

According to Texas DPS, the suspect wanted in connection to a double homicide in Brownfield was killed in a traffic accident Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

Connie Contreras

Bellflower, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Did the media ask the contreras family why Mr. Deluna was in such a state of mind to have killed his in laws, that they were were saying mean and cruel things to Mr.Deluna that set him off. Yes nobody deserves to be gun down.. But don't sit there and act like they were all innocent in what happened they should have stayed out of it and further more why didn't the family say that his wife was whoring around with a convict just out of jail.. Nude pictures of the both of them on her phone, that blanca contreras was going to take his children and move away without informing him.. So miss blanca is not innocent here nor were her parents.. Funny that while whoring around, yet she's there to collect the insurance money... I guess you can say she got the best of a good man..
Connie Contreras
Brandi

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2013
It doesn't matter what the wife was doing or if the in laws were defending her. She was their daughter and that would have been what was expected. Deluna had no right to go into THEIR home and MURDER them. He should have sucked it up like a MAN and divorced her and taken the kids. This type of thing happens all the time and not everyone ends up dead. Apparently he had some deep issues to go in there with a premeditated mindset of MURDER. Who cares if she had nude pictures on her phone. Anyway, I doubt she showed them to you so what you are saying may be or may not be true. If Deluna had insurance then it should go to her if she was the beneficiary. He could have changed that. Plus, like it or not, she has the kids. Not only did he do something stupid but he apparently has set her up for life. The wife will now be able to collect insurance and death benefits for herself and all the minor children. Deluna should have thought about that instead of going off like a crazy man. HE is to blame. NO ONE else. NO ONE made him do what he did. Sorry for his side of the family for sure, but you just cannot justify what happened.
Nina Garza

Lubbock, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Well Connie Contreras I'm glad that you have all your facts straight....NOT... My in laws that were gunned down in their own home, never said anything to that SCUM BAG Roel Deluna(MURDER). He would go into their home thinking he had the right to...Did Roel(MURDER) tell you that he would call his OWN daughters fat whores, when he should be telling his sister Mellissa that ... And what insurance money are you talking about he killed himself he couldnt pull the the trigger on his own self... HE WAS BORN A COWARD AND DIED A COWARD... MY INLAWS WERE AMAZING PEOPLE LOVED BY EVERYONE... This was a tragedy that this had to happen to them but they are in a much better place and they no longer have to deal with Roel Deluna(MURDER)COWARD, PSYCHOTIC ASS... BUT AFTER READING WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY I SEE IN RUNS IN THE FAMILY...
Truth

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
There's no excuse for someone to choose to leave their own kids without a father. Or to take away their grandparents. Or shooting at an outsider who was there simply to have coffee with friends. Oh and don't forget about colliding with a semi and the risk of taking yet another life of someone who had nothing to do with any of this. This path of selfishness was followed until the very end. Sad thing is, the injustice that was done to everyone involved could have been avoided if one man would've acted differently. But nothing is fair in this world...I just wish people would stop and truly look at the big picture before they do things like this...because in the end all is lost.
joe mama

Levelland, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2013
@ Connie The Stuff USaid Ain't Even True They Didn't Deserve To Die But Hes Was Just Being A Coward And Being Selfish That What He Did Was Not Right On How He Did It And Didnt Deserve That.And U Need To Get Ur Facts Right Before U Open Ur Mouth That Wasent Blanca Boyfreind That She Was With It Was A Cousin And How The Heck Are They Going To Provoke Him When Ever He Just Showed Up To The House And Started Everything With Them ThAn Did What He Did Like A Coward Then Ran Into A Semi Like A Coward .So It Stareted Like A Coward And E.de Like That . But Also Could Have Been Stop If His Sisters Stop Him Bt No They Didnt. Then All Are Being All Selfish Cs All Jst Care Abt Money And That It And All Make Big Deal Abt Everything When Ever All Aint The Ones Paying For Ntn .
joe mama

Levelland, TX

#6 Mar 15, 2013
And How Were They Going To Provoke Him To Fo What He Did When Ever There Two Nicest Ppl Ever That Why No One Showed Up To His Funeral. What He Did Was Coward And It Ended Like That . What U Need To Do Is Get Ur Facts And Story Right Before U Say Anything Especially When U Dnt Knw The Truth. Bt I Jst Knw They Didnt Deserve To Die Like That At all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Frank Pharts 819
News Union Pacific in Talks to Buy Out 20 Hearne Lan... (Feb '13) Apr 26 RTA3377 3
woody Apr 24 iwtn 2
bisexual Apr 24 iwtn 2
are you looking for a C.I. / rat??? Apr 20 sycotic13 1
News Wounded Veterans Roll into College Station Sunday Apr 20 Fart 2
More from around the web

Bryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]