Griffin Capital Murder Trial Begins Monday

There are 1 comment on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Jun 17, 2012, titled Griffin Capital Murder Trial Begins Monday. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

Did Stanley Griffin kill a College Station mother in front of her nine-year-old son? If so, did he commit capital murder? If so, should he die as a result? Follow the Griffin trial here at KBTX.com through Steve Fullhart's live updates from the courtroom and during First News at Four each day of the trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

austntommy

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Yes he should be executed, not only did he kill a defenseless girl right in front of her 9yr old son but he also stabbed the 9yr old son attempting to kill a defenseless child as well. This cowered is a sociopath with no regard to anyone other than himself. we would be doing the world a favor by taking him out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Field of Farts 823
News Union Pacific in Talks to Buy Out 20 Hearne Lan... (Feb '13) Apr 26 RTA3377 3
woody Apr 24 iwtn 2
bisexual Apr 24 iwtn 2
are you looking for a C.I. / rat??? Apr 20 sycotic13 1
News Wounded Veterans Roll into College Station Sunday Apr 20 Fart 2
News Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas, Says Fo... (Jul '14) Apr 19 kaylayossi 12
More from around the web

Bryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]