county attorney john paschall

Posted in the Bryan Forum

Since: Apr 08

Lexington, KY

#1 May 13, 2008
What is going on in Hearne with the county district attorney? Does anyone know?
JOHN PASCHALL

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Unsolved murder of Hank Alan Johnson has a twist of DA john paschall of Robertson County brother in law in the police report as cover up continues 1 year later.
Idontgetit

Haslett, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2009
Forreal, why is he still allowed to prosecute, even after the movie about him (American Violet)blatently showed his try bias colors. I dont get it, its like the town wants a racise DA
Dallas tx

Dallas, TX

#4 May 24, 2010
Wow... How pathetic is he.. Sad sad man... Try big city John... Word of wisdom from a " Big City" elected official of a law enforcement agency.. It's 20th centry, good ole boy system won't fly much longer..come visit us in Dallas... God bless
Disgusted

Carrollton, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Idontgetit wrote:
Forreal, why is he still allowed to prosecute, even after the movie about him (American Violet)blatently showed his try bias colors. I dont get it, its like the town wants a racise DA
Maybe all the blacks and anyone else who would vote against him have lost their voting privileges after being made into a convicted felon. Maybe that's how he gets to keep his power by keeping his good old boys with the voting power. This attitude of "I'm better than them,"should be eradicated if you ask me, but who am I except another black woman?
Disgusted

Carrollton, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Dallas tx wrote:
Wow... How pathetic is he.. Sad sad man... Try big city John... Word of wisdom from a " Big City" elected official of a law enforcement agency.. It's 20th centry, good ole boy system won't fly much longer..come visit us in Dallas... God bless
What I have found to be true is the exact opposite. Dallas and its Metroplex cities, especially in the north, have simply found ways to do racially motivated things within the parameters of the law against African Americans. Texas still ruins young African American lives of any who are either don't know how to fight back or lack the money to do so. Texas still doesn't truly value African Americans. I work with people everyday in the heart of Dallas who have an attitude that blacks aren't as good as they are even with an education while they are not educated. It's an attitude of unwarranted superiority.
christie rollins-craven

Oxford, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2011
I am white, but have many black friends in Hearne. DA paschall knew that a lot of my friends were black. I am a nurse and lived in Robertson County until I was falsely arrested, my children taken from me by cps, my home that I was buying was vandalized and burgularized during the 45 days I was incarcerated. That was my first time ever being in jail. I believe that the DA's office had something to do with my home being burgularized. The county wanted to run me out of town."A good ole boy town" This county terminated my parental rights to my 2 children. Told lies about me to the newspaper and tv station, that my good reputation as a nurse was ruined. My children's lives are ruined. They have been in 14 foster homes since may, 2008. My daughter is now 17. Last year she ran away from a foster home and went to her cousin's home in Rockport,Tx. We did not know she was even missing until the police arrest me and her dad for interfering with Cps. My son, who will be 16 in May, has been placed in 2 psychiatric hospitals for having a fit saying he wants to come home. My children have been separated from each other. My son was put on various psych meds, just so they could control him because he is a "momma's boy". This town needs another DA and district judge. They are in it together. They also threatened me that they would have my nursing license revoked. Thank God, I still have my msg license, but am depressed and have no motivation to work because all I've been through. I lived for my children. I need American Justice or a good attorney to help me and my children.
pab

Schertz, TX

#8 Jun 10, 2011
I am sorry for the problems that you are experiencing. Perhaps, you should contact the ACLU for help. Also, I would contact someone in Washington D.C. like the Attorney General. The sad part of this problem is the suffering of your children. You all will be in my prayers.
christie rollins-craven wrote:
I am white, but have many black friends in Hearne. DA paschall knew that a lot of my friends were black. I am a nurse and lived in Robertson County until I was falsely arrested, my children taken from me by cps, my home that I was buying was vandalized and burgularized during the 45 days I was incarcerated. That was my first time ever being in jail. I believe that the DA's office had something to do with my home being burgularized. The county wanted to run me out of town."A good ole boy town" This county terminated my parental rights to my 2 children. Told lies about me to the newspaper and tv station, that my good reputation as a nurse was ruined. My children's lives are ruined. They have been in 14 foster homes since may, 2008. My daughter is now 17. Last year she ran away from a foster home and went to her cousin's home in Rockport,Tx. We did not know she was even missing until the police arrest me and her dad for interfering with Cps. My son, who will be 16 in May, has been placed in 2 psychiatric hospitals for having a fit saying he wants to come home. My children have been separated from each other. My son was put on various psych meds, just so they could control him because he is a "momma's boy". This town needs another DA and district judge. They are in it together. They also threatened me that they would have my nursing license revoked. Thank God, I still have my msg license, but am depressed and have no motivation to work because all I've been through. I lived for my children. I need American Justice or a good attorney to help me and my children.
ROSE IS HIS BADGE

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2013
JIMMY MCCULLOM WAS DA WHEN I MOVED TO FRANKLIN FOR 27 YEARS OF MYLIFE...BECAUSE I WAS NOT FROM FRANKLIN, IT MADE FOR A LONG TIME. MY FIRST HINT WAS THE FIRST SATURDAY WHEN THE KKK PAYED A VISIT TO FRANKLIN.NEVER SAW AS MANY DPS IN MY LIFE, JOHN PASCHALL WAS NEW WAS DA. THE OTHER MOVIES MADE ABOUT FRANKLIN I HAVE SEEN AND KNOW BEYOND A DOUBT THAT THE DRUG BUST IN HEARNE, BEEN SOME GOOD ONES GONE BAD BUT THIS ONE WAS WRONG FROM THE GET-GO. A COUPLE OF THE BIG DAWGS ON THE YASK FORCE GOT A LITTLE LOUD AND WHEN THEY SAID THE NAME OF THEIR INFORMENTTHE DA WAS SHOCKED AND DID STRIP GEARS INTO THE BACK UP GEAR.I HAD 3 GIVEN TO ME.DOWN TO ONE. ROSE JOHN/TAM THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Where can a couple find thick black girls to pl... Nov 25 Larissa Hernandez 2
Staci Fox Nov '14 Curious 1
Connection (Nov '13) Nov '14 mrlabowski 4
Common Core is DESTROYING your kid's education ... Nov '14 Blubber on the Brain 1
College Station Police/Abuse of Power Oct '14 Angry Momma 1
Bryan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bryan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bryan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season