obama muslim?
TOPGUN

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Conversation on Sunday moring show called This Week With George Stephanopoulis.

Obama: What I was suggesting...you're absolutely right John McCain has not talked about "MY MUSLIM FAITH" and your absolutely right that that has not come from...George Stephanouplis interupts Obama

Geoerge Stephanouplis: Christian Faith

Obama: Uh, I, my christian faith. and well what I'm saying is ummm, ummmm, uummmm, that he has not suggested that i'm MUSLIM

George Stephanoupolis interupts and tries to correct Obama again.

Have you as a christian ever mispoken and said your Jewish faith, musim faith, or any other. So, I will let you decide, did Obama show his true colors? Is he really a muslim?
comet

Grand Island, NE

#2 Sep 19, 2008
you ignorant yahoo
TOPGUN

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Sep 19, 2008
1. In the wake of the controversy over Obama's Muslim upbringing, The Los Angeles Times sent a reporter to Jakarta to ferret out the truth.
The Times report, published on March 16, 2008, revealed:
A close boyhood friend of Obama, Zulfin Adi, said Obama "was a Muslim. He went to the mosque."
Obama's first-grade teacher at a Catholic school, Israella Dharmawan, said: "Barry (Barack's nickname) was Muslim. He was registered as a Muslim because his father was Muslim."
In the third grade, Obama transferred to a public school, where he was also registered as a Muslim. At the school, Muslim students attended weekly religion lessons about Islam.
Some of these details have been confirmed by Obama himself. In his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama mentions studying the Koran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."

2. Iran’s leadership has expressed “great pleasure” at the prospect of a Barack Obama victory in November, according to Menashe Amir, the Iranian-born head of Radio Israel’s Persian language service.
But Iranian President Ahmadinejad has said he doubts that the American establishment “will allow” Obama to win.
“One of the Iranian religious leaders said if Obama will enter the White House, then Islam will conquer the heart of the American nation,” Amir told Isracast.com .
The Iranian leadership likes Obama “mainly because he is a Muslim,” according to Amir. His first name, Barack, comes from “al-baraq,” which is the name of the horse that Muslims believe Muhammad rode on his way to paradise.
His middle name Hussein is also a Muslim name, and he was “born in a Muslim family,” said Amir.

3."Obama's political career is based entirely upon relationships he developed with far left radicals in Chicago, from race-hustling ministers, to old Marxists and communists, to the infamous domestic terrorists in whose home he started his improbable political run."
"The caricature based upon rumors associated with Barack Obama in the New Yorker is distasteful. A picture based upon just the facts would be even more inflammatory."
www.confederateyankee.mu.nu

www.taylormarsh.com

Since: Oct 08

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2008
We all have a "past" that we don't want dredged up! This is reason enough that many very intelligent and well educated, properly experienced people do not run for President of the USA irregardless of their Congressional, Governorship or Mayoral, etc., backgrounds. There have been many stones thrown between the parties and their "so-called groups". To my annoyance, I have received extremely detrimental emails from people of both parties. These are usually partial quotes or quotes from organizations or individuals aiming to cloud the facts in order to destroy. We must put aside these comments, actually LISTEN to the candidates solutions to our now-pathetic country's serious problems and then make the choice we feel will best address the country's needs.
andy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#5 Apr 13, 2009
It would be a great pleasure and happiness, I think, for everyone to be called as Muslim, since its meaning is the one who leave his life to God, the Supreme and Almighty One. I believe many of christians if they understand well the meaning, and feel with their inner heart they actually want if people tell them that they are muslims.

Since Obama past history in Indonesia, he knows exactly the above meaning. And it's fair he, from his inner heart, said that he is a muslim. What about you, pals ?

Since: Sep 10

Ohio

#6 Apr 29, 2012
No, andy, I would rather be called a Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) Dec 1 Shameonyou 57
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) Nov 29 voice of reasoning 116
Jim Sellers (Jun '13) Nov 18 IHRC Acct 2
Anyone know Tj Moll (Nov '13) Nov 6 tjmoll 7
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 3
Bryan Ohio and America ARE GREAT! Oct '16 APSeales 1
Landlords in defiance beware Sep '16 Renter1 8

Bryan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bryan Mortgages