THIEVES http://www.uship.com/profile/...
UNBELIEVABLE

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Date Listed: Nov-18-08

11/17/2008 Service Provider Negative
Communication:

Care Of Goods:

Punctuality:

Services As Described:

therightestthingtodo (5) WARNING! BEWARE! DEADBEAT! THEY WILL NOT DELIVER!TAKES YOUR/MY ($950.00 VIA BANK WIRE) PROVIDES EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSE FOR MONTHS ON END, IT'S ALWAYS NEXT WKEND, NEVER HAPPENS, HELMES INSISTED ON HIS MONEY UPFRONT CLAIMED HE CAN'T TRUST CUSTOMERS TO PAY! WANTED ALL HIS MONEY 1ST, HE'S A SCAMMER LOW LIFE LYING CHEAT, I REPORTED HIM TO LA ATTORNEY GENERAL,BR LA POLICE,BBB,USHIP,HIS LICENSE DBA/LLC/CORP,TRADE COMMISSION,FBI FRAUD,HIS BANK,CREDIT SCORE TRANS UNION, View Listing
tata

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 16, 2009
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at [email protected], or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
THE TRUTH

Shreveport, LA

#3 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at [email protected], or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
SILLY GIRL HAD TO MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES CAUSE YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING SHAME ON YOU
the truth

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> SILLY GIRL HAD TO MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES CAUSE YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING SHAME ON YOU
lol !! girl?? that was very nice of you to call her that...have you seen her now? Umpa lumpa is more like it, short, stout and orange

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brusly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabriel swaggert (Sep '12) Fri carl phelps 89
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) Jun 21 carl phelps 35
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Jun 20 Lee 220
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
kajun diner Jun 16 WOW 1
Greenwell Springs mental hospital (Jul '11) Jun 15 Roger32 26
West Baton Rouge Animal control (Jun '13) Jun 14 ...... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brusly Mortgages