|
Jan 7, 2009

Date Listed: Nov-18-08

11/17/2008 Service Provider Negative
Communication:

Care Of Goods:

Punctuality:

Services As Described:

therightestthingtodo (5) WARNING! BEWARE! DEADBEAT! THEY WILL NOT DELIVER!TAKES YOUR/MY ($950.00 VIA BANK WIRE) PROVIDES EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSE FOR MONTHS ON END, IT'S ALWAYS NEXT WKEND, NEVER HAPPENS, HELMES INSISTED ON HIS MONEY UPFRONT CLAIMED HE CAN'T TRUST CUSTOMERS TO PAY! WANTED ALL HIS MONEY 1ST, HE'S A SCAMMER LOW LIFE LYING CHEAT, I REPORTED HIM TO LA ATTORNEY GENERAL,BR LA POLICE,BBB,USHIP,HIS LICENSE DBA/LLC/CORP,TRADE COMMISSION,FBI FRAUD,HIS BANK,CREDIT SCORE TRANS UNION, View Listing
tata

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

Judged:

hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
SILLY GIRL HAD TO MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES CAUSE YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING SHAME ON YOU
the truth

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> SILLY GIRL HAD TO MAKE UP A BUNCH OF LIES CAUSE YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING SHAME ON YOU
lol !! girl?? that was very nice of you to call her that...have you seen her now? Umpa lumpa is more like it, short, stout and orange

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brusly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 18,760
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr JohnKoski 2,990
Analysis: La. Lawmaker targets speed traps (May '08) Thu Annalyse20 48
Review: Dakar Africian Hair Braiding Wed displeased customer 1
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Tue Anonymous 79
Family scrambling for answers after loved was h... Aug 18 Chiquita Fisher 1
garbriel swaggarts wife jill Aug 18 Anonymous 5

Search the Brusly Forum:
•••
•••
Brusly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••