Ambulance crash leaves mom possibly p...

Ambulance crash leaves mom possibly paralyzed

There are 5 comments on the WAFB-TV Baton Rouge story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Ambulance crash leaves mom possibly paralyzed. In it, WAFB-TV Baton Rouge reports that:

A woman underwent her second surgery Tuesday evening after a frightening ambulance ride Monday morning in which the emergency vehicle the mother-to-be was riding in slammed into the back of a sugar cane truck, leaving her possibly paralyzed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFB-TV Baton Rouge.

no sympathy

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Why on earth do stupid people call the ambulance for things that they could be driven to the hospital for? Oh, that's right - these people have medicaid and it makes a much more dramatic story to tell your friends that the ambulance had to take you to the hospital.
I have been on many calls as a first responder and am tired of seeing idiots call the ambulance for something stupid and then 2 or 3 cars full of family members follow the ambulance. Of course these patients all have medicaid so paying the bill isn't a problem for them - it's the taxpayers problem.
Sorry she got injured but I am sure she will sue and get lots of money. Sorry she may be permanently injured but I seriously doubt that her injuries will interrupt any important career or life goals. Her most likely goal was to sit on her butt and breed and have taxpayers foot the bill all her life.
Her family ought to just shut up and stop acting like she was mother theresa or some other person who contributes to the community. She seems to be a typical breeder and parasite sucking off the government teat.
The one I feel sorry for in all of this is the ambulance DRIVER because he has worked many years and is a productive member of society.
chalklet

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jan 12, 2011
You are one stupid sob, this particular female had one child and was pregnant with another nothing states what she does for a living. I work everyday and I think it is just a disgrace that in a tradgedy such as this all you can think about is your pocket. I pray for you and that God bless because you can look at your miserable life and then you should be able to see why. There is an innocent child life at steak can you put a price on dat...NO. Stop thinking about yourselves and your money, with the way the economy is going you might be in the same position that you are putting others in. I work everyday in case you might want to know but me on the other hand have a love for people get a life a hole!!
taxpayer

Batchelor, LA

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Well really??? Who looks stupid now. This particular female is everything he said she was, unemployed on medicaid. Fact. Sorry she is injured my self but really, all in all, the whole statment he made is also true. And this innocent "child" life, does it come with A-1? I like sauce with my "steak". Should have finished high school sweetie.........
chalklet wrote:
You are one stupid sob, this particular female had one child and was pregnant with another nothing states what she does for a living. I work everyday and I think it is just a disgrace that in a tradgedy such as this all you can think about is your pocket. I pray for you and that God bless because you can look at your miserable life and then you should be able to see why. There is an innocent child life at steak can you put a price on dat...NO. Stop thinking about yourselves and your money, with the way the economy is going you might be in the same position that you are putting others in. I work everyday in case you might want to know but me on the other hand have a love for people get a life a hole!!
Duke

Plaquemine, LA

#4 Mar 31, 2017
He is such a loser lives with his mother and wife and kids cutting grass for a living. He cheats on his wife all the time and can't afford to get a divorce. Tries to ruin other people's marriages and lives because he is sooo unhappy with his.
Hipacrit

Plaquemine, LA

#5 Mar 31, 2017
His wife is a dope head who sings in church! Acts all Holy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brusly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Truth Told 21,726
murder in baton rouge May 22 hal 1
Do you know May 22 TruthandPopeyes 1
Bob Henderson (Feb '17) May 13 Bob S 39
Cheap custom essay services in the USA May 9 Frad 3
Gabriel swaggert (Sep '12) May 5 SBN watcher 133
News CBS News takes deep dive into one post-2016 flo... May 1 Floodguy 1

Brusly Jobs

Personal Finance

Brusly Mortgages