Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2916 Jul 16, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
Yes, fox news did report the June job numbers and said they were up. Every person I have heard on fox news does think Israel should handle their business They shall I really don't think they wil be drawing red lines and backing off. They will do what has to be done. Heel yes I think IRS is guilty. I could care less who made policy to check tax free organizations that is not the issue. The issue is the dems are targeting certain groups That is not legal. That is the issue. But wouldn't you just know. Everything crashed or just got lost. Damn, don't you just hate when that happens. Yes I think they should send all the kids , gang members, all of them away. Don't let them cross the border. These kids are coming here with a name and phone number. Trust me a lot of these numbers are nothing but traffickers these kids are being sent to send them back and stop aide to these places. Give aid to help the children stay with their families. It is the most compassionate thing one can do.
We have children in our country who are homeless hungry and in great need. Let's take care of our own I never thought I would be embarrassed about this great country. We are a laughing stock. This president is the worst president in history Ans that is how he will be remembered He is an incompetent leader. Really clueless I find his world view laughable I am not very conservative nor religious however I love my country. We are a country of laws. I believe these laws should be followed
Yeah, you've just gotta love Obama's "lead from behind" leadership style. That, and "lead into the gutter"!
Living Wage

Opelousas, LA

#2917 Jul 17, 2014
Not Landrieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and/or Reagan are not president anymore. Wake up, come into the present day and time.
Hobby Lobby doesn't object to "birth control", they object to PAYING FOR 4 different kinds of "morning after" (abortion) medications. They object to providing abortions for employees, and are within their right to do so. "Birth control" doesn't prevent abortions, it prevents conception.
Their investments were in broad-range investments across dozens of Money Market investment accounts, which usually have hundreds of widely varied stocks to maximize return FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES. The 401k's weren't for THE COMPANY, idiot! I don't know specifically about Hobby Lobby, but most businesses and government jobs (La. Teachers, for example) offer several different options on where the money can be invested, to be chosen by the EMPLOYEE, according to historical risk and return.
Hobby Lobby is open on Sunday as a convenience to their CUSTOMERS. That's when most people have time for their HOBBIES!
Your whole statement only has one point that makes any sense at all or contains any truth: The tax code needs to be fixed (or better yet, done away with completely!). Take out ALL loopholes, make EVERYBODY pay taxes. That's what will fix the tax code.
YOU are out of touch with reality!
Reagan and W. are not President anymore, but the laws and TAX CUTS that they put in place for their friends STILL ARE. Are you really that stupid? O has been trying to take back the revenue since the beginning of his term and YOU PEOPLE are NOT supporting him; WHY, WHY, WHY? The tax cut to the 1% is what is depleting the 1% and products produced overseas are NOT produced under the same safeguards as here.

If HOBBY LOBBY wants to fool with EMPLOYEE HEALTH benefits, then they have to Religiously regulate the 401k benefit, YOU MORON - doesn't the company match the contributions as part of their employees' compensation? Their employees will still pay for birth control with the money they EARN from Hobby Lobby, so what is the damn difference? The insurance is part of their compensation, right? The owners of Hobby Lobby are imposing their single minded religious beliefs on their employees at work - there is a reason for separation of church and state, RIGHT?

Again, birth control reduces ABORTIONS, Right?

See, I don't only watch Fox "Faux" News. I am informed and KNOW better than the people who listen to the likes of you!!!

ACA is working and being enjoyed by a lot of Repubs; I don't see any of them taking their grown children off the plan; do you? They just love their Patient Protection Rights! Being a women is NO LONGER a pre-existing condition, right? Getting sick should not automatically mean you lose your home, right?

Expand Medicare for all and raise min. wage to a living wage so all working people can afford healthcare and an education to make a living, RIGHT? This is good for the economy and GREAT for America!!!!!
Living Wage

Opelousas, LA

#2918 Jul 17, 2014
should be: depleting the Middle Class

Sorry for confusion.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2919 Jul 17, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
O has been trying to take back the revenue since the beginning of his term and YOU PEOPLE are NOT supporting him; WHY, WHY, WHY?
Mostly because Obama doesn't look like one of us and he's a Democrat. He wasn't even born in America for goodness sake, and he is a Muslim to boot. The question is, WHY should we support him? He's trying to destroy this country, dumbass.
The Real Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2920 Jul 17, 2014
Not Landrieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly because Obama doesn't look like one of us and he's a Democrat. He wasn't even born in America for goodness sake, and he is a Muslim to boot. The question is, WHY should we support him? He's trying to destroy this country, dumbass.
The above quoted lines were not written by me, I just got home and on this site. However, not bad, I agree for the most part. Thanks for finally saying something close to what I would say. I really don't care what he looks like, except he does look a little goofy, like if a big wind came by his ears may cause him to become airborne. If not an actual Muslim, he IS a Muslim "sympathizer". He converted to become a part of a racist "Christian" church, pretended he "didn't know" about Jeremiah Wright's racist rants, then "left" the "church". LOL
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2921 Jul 17, 2014
Yes Obama does seem to lie alot or just change things to suit him. He seems to be childish if he doesn't get his way. What a a commander in chief we have there. " if they won't do what I want , I'm just gomna do it anyhow. There. Got you last " it's like he can't be his own man. He is so terrified of the far left. What a sad excuse for a president I realize the president of the US deserves more respect , but god he makes it hard. Btw. I can tell by reading the text when it is the real Not Landrieu
The Real Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2922 Jul 17, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan and W. are not President anymore, but the laws and TAX CUTS that they put in place for their friends STILL ARE. Are you really that stupid? O has been trying to take back the revenue since the beginning of his term and YOU PEOPLE are NOT supporting him; WHY, WHY, WHY? The tax cut to the 1% is what is depleting the 1% and products produced overseas are NOT produced under the same safeguards as here.
If HOBBY LOBBY wants to fool with EMPLOYEE HEALTH benefits, then they have to Religiously regulate the 401k benefit, YOU MORON - doesn't the company match the contributions as part of their employees' compensation? Their employees will still pay for birth control with the money they EARN from Hobby Lobby, so what is the damn difference? The insurance is part of their compensation, right? The owners of Hobby Lobby are imposing their single minded religious beliefs on their employees at work - there is a reason for separation of church and state, RIGHT?
See, I don't only watch Fox "Faux" News. I am informed and KNOW better than the people who listen to the likes of you!!!
ACA is working and being enjoyed by a lot of Repubs; I don't see any of them taking their grown children off the plan; do you? They just love their Patient Protection Rights! Being a women is NO LONGER a pre-existing condition, right? Getting sick should not automatically mean you lose your home, right?
Expand Medicare for all and raise min. wage to a living wage so all working people can afford healthcare and an education to make a living, RIGHT? This is good for the economy and GREAT for America!!!!!
Uhh, moron, Hobby Lobby does not "build" and "design" money market investment packages or groups. The money market investment companies do that. All Hobby Lobby or their employees do is pick the investment they want. The individual stocks in these packages are grouped by professional retirement investment managers. The employees are the ones who ultimately choose their particular fund(s) from the ones offered.

http://m.wikihow.com/Manage-Your-401k-Investm...

I found a "source" you will love. One that's even simple-minded enough for you!
The Real Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2923 Jul 17, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
The "morning after" pills ARE abortion, right? They ARE NOT birth control, right? Oh, yeah, that's right: Anything that "prevents birth" is birth control, right? Would a bullet qualify?

When are you going to go beyond your repetitious talking points and educate yourself? Hobby Lobby only supports conception prevention, not abortive measures, as "birth control". They are not against covering all types of "birth control" on their health insurance plans, only the ones that kill a fertilized egg (what you would call a "fetus", an "embryo" or perhaps a "zygote").

My favorite line in this whole thing is Libs comparing 4 abortive types of "birth control" (which they call "contraceptives", lol) to vasectomies.
The Real Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2924 Jul 18, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ended the Cold War from a position of strength and US power? Reagan

Who has reinvigorated Russian aggression and the beginnings of a new Cold War from a position of weakness, US mediocrity and backing away from "lines" he drew? Obama

You need a better "hero".
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2925 Jul 19, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
Yes, fox news did report the June job numbers and said they were up. Every person I have heard on fox news does think Israel should handle their business They shall I really don't think they wil be drawing red lines and backing off. They will do what has to be done. Heel yes I think IRS is guilty. I could care less who made policy to check tax free organizations that is not the issue. The issue is the dems are targeting certain groups That is not legal. That is the issue. But wouldn't you just know. Everything crashed or just got lost. Damn, don't you just hate when that happens. Yes I think they should send all the kids , gang members, all of them away. Don't let them cross the border. These kids are coming here with a name and phone number. Trust me a lot of these numbers are nothing but traffickers these kids are being sent to send them back and stop aide to these places. Give aid to help the children stay with their families. It is the most compassionate thing one can do.
We have children in our country who are homeless hungry and in great need. Let's take care of our own I never thought I would be embarrassed about this great country. We are a laughing stock. This president is the worst president in history Ans that is how he will be remembered He is an incompetent leader. Really clueless I find his world view laughable I am not very conservative nor religious however I love my country. We are a country of laws. I believe these laws should be followed
You could care less - seems you don't care when you are absolutely wrong! If you got the news right, you would have learned that it was "Progressives' that were targeted and it was a Conservative Repub who came up with the policy.

Why not try and get some of these kids adopted? We need to STOP brining kids over from places like Russia, China and Vietnam at a high cost to adoptive parents. Why not allow these parents to adopt the border kids. Their parents gave them up freely for a safer happier better life, right? Whether it is North, Central or South - it is still America! Need to take care of our own.

FIX: adopt out what can be and return the rest while fixing the issue at the border.

Again, O did NOT create this. The Exec Order clearly states that these kids DO NOT qualify. I still think the Repubs maybe behind this latest influx. They are complaining, but will get cheap young labor at the taxpayers' expense in the end. What do you think?

So you want to give welfare to families outside the US? Really? Really?
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2926 Jul 19, 2014
The Real Not Landrieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ended the Cold War from a position of strength and US power? Reagan
Who has reinvigorated Russian aggression and the beginnings of a new Cold War from a position of weakness, US mediocrity and backing away from "lines" he drew? Obama
You need a better "hero".
You are blaming O for Putin's actions, REALLY?

Reagan's actions did not create a permanent fix. Keep in mind, it has been about 30 years and Russia has been unsettled ever sense; ripe for the picking for the likes of Putin. Let's be real, OK?

Instead of the US jumping in like a bully, O is waiting for the rest of the world to step up with the US; like it should have been all along. Again, hit them in their wallets (sanctions)! Then the Russian people will turn on Putin, right?

Don't you think that the US acting like a bully all those years is what has gotten us to this point? I do.

In the US, you had Bundy who DID NOT WANT TO PAY HIS GRAZING BILLS. He is an extremist and the GOP got behind him in a heartbeat until it was NOT politically popular because of this man's racist comments. Not that they don't agree with him; just did NOT want him to say it out loud. The DOJ needs to go after and punish Bundy and his extremist friends so others will get this message that "taking up guns against the police" is NOT allowable; rather illegal and punishable (take their money and freedom for a while).
The Real Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2927 Jul 19, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blaming O for Putin's actions, REALLY?
Reagan's actions did not create a permanent fix. Keep in mind, it has been about 30 years and Russia has been unsettled ever sense; ripe for the picking for the likes of Putin. Let's be real, OK?
Instead of the US jumping in like a bully, O is waiting for the rest of the world to step up with the US; like it should have been all along. Again, hit them in their wallets (sanctions)! Then the Russian people will turn on Putin, right?
Don't you think that the US acting like a bully all those years is what has gotten us to this point? I do.
In the US, you had Bundy who DID NOT WANT TO PAY HIS GRAZING BILLS. He is an extremist and the GOP got behind him in a heartbeat until it was NOT politically popular because of this man's racist comments. Not that they don't agree with him; just did NOT want him to say it out loud. The DOJ needs to go after and punish Bundy and his extremist friends so others will get this message that "taking up guns against the police" is NOT allowable; rather illegal and punishable (take their money and freedom for a while).
Putin is KGB. Do you really think he gives a crap about what the Russian people "think"? He TELLS THEM what to think. Geez, you're naive and clueless! The US is the ONLY superpower (which Obama and people like you want to do away with) that can put Putin in his place. As usual, Obama is waiting for someone else to grow a backbone, so he can "lead from behind". He's a weak, spineless joke. He knows nobody else is going to step up, he isn't going to, so he's "safe". Watching from the sidelines while Putin shoots down passenger jets and blames it on Ukraine. Who has the balls to challenge his claim? Certainly not Obama, he's a spectator.
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2928 Jul 19, 2014
The Real Not Landrieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is KGB. Do you really think he gives a crap about what the Russian people "think"? He TELLS THEM what to think. Geez, you're naive and clueless! The US is the ONLY superpower (which Obama and people like you want to do away with) that can put Putin in his place. As usual, Obama is waiting for someone else to grow a backbone, so he can "lead from behind". He's a weak, spineless joke. He knows nobody else is going to step up, he isn't going to, so he's "safe". Watching from the sidelines while Putin shoots down passenger jets and blames it on Ukraine. Who has the balls to challenge his claim? Certainly not Obama, he's a spectator.
So you are saying O should grow a backbone and send in lots of ground troops to be killed/injured. Then the US taxpayers should send lots of money to fix another country's infrastructure; rather than fixing ours while creating lots of good jobs at home?

If that is the case, I hope he stays spineless (as you put it) and wait for the other countries to stand up with sanctions that will cripple the Russian economy to a point the people will revolt and take Putin out. Putin is at the mercy of the VERY RICH in Russia; make no mistake about that!

If Reagan had really fixed the issue, we would NOT be having this issue now. What Reagan did was allow for the GREEDY of Russia to take over which made it fertile ground for an extremist like Putin.

If the people of these other countries want to live freely, then they have to be willing to fight and die for it, right?
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2929 Jul 19, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
Yes Obama does seem to lie alot or just change things to suit him. He seems to be childish if he doesn't get his way. What a a commander in chief we have there. " if they won't do what I want , I'm just gomna do it anyhow. There. Got you last " it's like he can't be his own man. He is so terrified of the far left. What a sad excuse for a president I realize the president of the US deserves more respect , but god he makes it hard. Btw. I can tell by reading the text when it is the real Not Landrieu
What exactly did he lie about?

Don't say "if you like your doctor/plan, you can keep your doctor/plan", because the ACA allowed for that. Your doctor and insurance cos. changed things. But hey, at the end of the day, you got a better deal, RIGHT?

O is doing a good job in spite of the do nothing Repub led HOR. Listening to people like you, you want him to ONLY use the Exec Order (always go around the crippled Congress, right? It might be a good thing if he continued to do so!
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2930 Jul 19, 2014
It might be agood thing if you could get over some of your obsession with this community organizer/president.
You ask what did he lie about then you proceed to tell me the lies I can't use ,
really? How about there is no corruption in the IRS Not even a smidgen. How about a video started the Benghazi debacle Go blow that up somebody else's ass. The US already gives money to most countries these kids are coming here from. I'm just saying take that money and use it to reunite these kids with their families. DON'T GIVE THESE COUNTRIES ANY MORE MONEY. LET'S TAKE CARE OF OUR AMERICAN CHIDREN IN NEED.
Once again i don't care who came up wit no tax org. Policy. It was being used by the dems to target reps and I think before it's over that will be proven
I find it so strange that this president never has a clue of what is going on. Never. Just about every crisis. He says he hears on the news. DO WHAT?
You can't seriously think this guy is presidential material. He is unbelievable. The only legacy he can have is perhaps making a comedy movie about his presidency.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2931 Jul 19, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
It might be agood thing if you could get over some of your obsession with this community organizer/president.
You ask what did he lie about then you proceed to tell me the lies I can't use ,
really? How about there is no corruption in the IRS Not even a smidgen. How about a video started the Benghazi debacle Go blow that up somebody else's ass. The US already gives money to most countries these kids are coming here from. I'm just saying take that money and use it to reunite these kids with their families. DON'T GIVE THESE COUNTRIES ANY MORE MONEY. LET'S TAKE CARE OF OUR AMERICAN CHIDREN IN NEED.
Once again i don't care who came up wit no tax org. Policy. It was being used by the dems to target reps and I think before it's over that will be proven
I find it so strange that this president never has a clue of what is going on. Never. Just about every crisis. He says he hears on the news. DO WHAT?
You can't seriously think this guy is presidential material. He is unbelievable. The only legacy he can have is perhaps making a comedy movie about his presidency.
The funny thing is this: If there was no "coverup", nothing going on, why didn't they just immediately release all of the requested documentation? Benghazi, IRS, BLM, DOJ, etc. It's just like the "government shutdown". The Libs push the issue, then put it off on the Republicans. They caused the shutdown, then place blame. Same issue here. They blame the Republicans for "wasting taxpayer money" on the investigation, while they play CYA all day long. Why don't they just release everything when requested, instead of saying "there's nothing there", then "losing" records? If there's nothing there, prove it. Then again, they can't, that's why they obfuscate. They drag it out, then say "that was like two years ago", lol.
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2932 Jul 19, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
IRS has issues, but not the ones Issa went after. His main focus was tying the blame to the POTUS and WH - did not happen. Also, did not fix the real issues. That is what you should be angry about. Keep in mind, the issues are no different than what is found in private cos.

Benghazi, Chris Stevens turned down more security TWICE. He met with people in an unsecure location. Asked for help too late for action. The Chief military officers in the region said that they could NOT get to Benghazi in time to help the night of the attack. What more do you want? They feel that they got the guy who orchestrated the attack. Someone, who was there the night of the attack, stated that he heard it was about the video. The guy in custody said the same thing at first and then changed his story. Just look at all the people killed under Reagan and W. before you go after the Dems.

Syria, you want to send ground troops into this civil war???
Iran, you want to send ground troops????
Israel, you want to send ground troops???
Ukraine, you want to send ground troops???

The real issue in these areas are EXTREMISTS; not the majority of people in those countries.

In the past, the Repub POTUS would send troops and/or heavy artillery. What did it get us; other countries dependent on the US to send troops and foot the bill to rebuild other countries.

O wants to hit them in their wallet (heavy sanctions). After all, isn't that what all these wars are mostly about, MONEY?

O works circles around W. O is taking and keeping the US out of expensive ground wars! O is trying to get more revenue to create good jobs to fix our infrastructure by getting back the tax cuts to the 1%(haven't you heard, Reagan and W's plan DID NOT WORK). Are you like Cheney, use all the taxpayer money on other people's wars? War is NOT a job creator, or should not be!!!!
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2933 Jul 20, 2014
Ihave not said anything about sending ground troops anywhere. That would be you. O's sanctions are ridiculous and are doing nothing. Putin certainly doesnt seem to care about them. He is still the one in change. O's sanctions are about like his red lines he draws and backs off from. The only one whose pocketboook o is hitting are the peoples pocketbook in the good old USA and they are getting tired of it. Even his own party. He has put this country in more debt than all other pres combined. All for nothing. Now he wants 3 1/2 billion more in a clean bill ( no strings attached) to shuffle these kids around all over our country to bilk many more billions from our system. He will NEVER get that clean bill. Wonder if he can use his little pen for that. If so that will be one fiasco he has to own for a change and it is going to be a disaster. These kids are coming here because word got out down south there that o wouldn't send them back. That is what they are saying. One more time he let his big mouth overload his ass. He needs to start acting more like a president and a little less like a fool bumbling around on the sidelines. Yeah , sanctions. How's that working out. Never thought USA would have a pres so uninformed and feeble. Go play some more tough patty cakes with Putin. You are losing in case you haven't noticed. Duh
eme

Metairie, LA

#2934 Jul 20, 2014
Woodsman_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You still nutz! Luv it!
Wanna dem cross state tings again. Dese people here ain't ready for you!!!! Dey gonna freak if cut loose.
Is that English? Must be slang.
eme

Metairie, LA

#2935 Jul 20, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOJ needs to go after and punish Bundy and his extremist friends so others will get this message that "taking up guns against the police" is NOT allowable; rather illegal and punishable (take their money and freedom for a while).
Some people have too much faith in mainstream media then rally for a lynch mob. You got it backwards - the people do have a right to take up guns to protect their lands against any invading forces.

I appreciate the fact that these patriotic people had the balls to stand-up - against all odds - for justice.

Just shut-up and give up your livelihood and property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brusly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Mcm123 21,338
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Nov 16 Wgite genocide 4
Bob Henderson (Feb '17) Nov 5 Crippen the Third 31
Convict early release Nov 1 Sadly 1
News Notes and quotes from the Louisiana Legislature (May '07) Oct 30 ChickenBock 4
News Experts see mental health crisis looming a year... Oct 29 Sadly 6
Charles Art Waldrop (Feb '12) Sep '17 Curious225 26

Brusly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brusly Mortgages