Lambs Brushy Creek

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Hi,
Some of you know me. If not, My name is Bill Flowers and I worked at the Lamb's on Great Oaks for a couple of years. I am now the store manager and wish to invite you in to HELP you with your automotive needs. In the two years I worked there as a service advisor, I built many relationships with the folks of Brushy Creek and Avery Ranch. I am excited to be back in "the hood" and would love to show you what I am about. Please feel free to ask for me by name.
I am commited to delivering sound advise while helping you maintain your vehicle. If you need someone you can trust; it's me. I believe that there is plenty of HONEST work to be done on many vehicles and it's not all needed today. Again, I would love the opportunity to EARN your business.
Sincerely,
Bill Flowers
Store Manager
Lamb's Brushy Creek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brushy Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for women to join 6 hr Mark 5
Doctor Feb 6 Heath 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
HOMICIDE/Sherrill Lynn McBride Aug. 12, 2011 (Aug '11) Feb 4 Originally farts 17
Help with info about Austin Texas schools needed Feb 3 Help farts 2
News Things Are Getting Ugly in Uber's and Lyft's Fi... Feb 3 Fart are good 4
News Bathroom Remodeling - Add Elegance With Reduced... Feb 3 Fart fan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brushy Creek Mortgages