Tossed cigarette causes $100,000 Brunswick fire
“Make sure they're completely out.”
A Nan-tucket Cove cluster home was heavily damaged by a fire caused by a cigarette Sunday evening. via Medina County Gazette
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medina County Gazette.
#1 May 2, 2007
Forget about make sure they're completely out. A tossed cigarette amounts to littering and I know that ohio has a litter law. Why are there ash tray's in cars. Why can't smokers eat their butts after they are done smoking. I once saw a Strongsville police officer toss a cigarette out of his car window.
Why do I have to explain to my kids when they see this kind of behavior that littering is wrong. Smokers, The WORLD IS NOT YOUR ASH TRAY.
#2 Aug 30, 2008
o it is. im gunna flick my butt out the window whenever i want! deal with it!
Add your comments below
|Front License Plate Law (Jun '07)||Dec 7||Blah||163|
|Car waxing service?||Nov 20||mobile99||1|
|Mozenas' Restaurant (Nov '08)||Nov 14||Janet||3|
|Drunk driver northbound on Prospect Road crosse...||Nov 12||Big Red||2|
|Strongsville Teacher Murdered In Home||Nov '17||O snap||6|
|Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09)||Sep '17||anon2||69|
|Woman Charged After Puppy Dies in Hot Sun (Jul '11)||Aug '17||I Love Dogs||5|
Find what you want!
Search Brunswick Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC