Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think there would be videos? These were one on one conversations, not speeches.
Oh, one on one conversations with no recording of any kind. Wow, then it must be legit. LOL!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

PopsGOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a foaming at the mouth, senile moron. If you don't believe the flat out truth in speak, then look it up yourself you lazy adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a hovaround.
YOU present the argument...YOU present the evidence. That's the way it works. YOU are the lazy putz.
If YOU can't prove your point you have no point. That's also the way it works Oh ye of BB brain.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, one on one conversations with no recording of any kind. Wow, then it must be legit. LOL!
That's right, because nothing ever happens that's not recorded on video.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Is it so hard to believe that George W. Bush is a man that would pray about the decision to invade Iraq? He always claimed to be a Christian that prayed. I believe that, and I can certainly believe that he prayed about the invasion of Iraq.

And the Bob Woodward quote: "The current President replied that his earthly father was "the wrong father to appeal to for advice ... there is a higher father that I appeal to". "

That sure sounds like George W.!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, because nothing ever happens that's not recorded on video.
No, but when you have no real evidence of what you claim, it certainly is suspicious. "A person" made a statement of this or that, so because you dislike or hate Bush, then just believe it and post it as if it were an irrefutable fact.

So let me ask: if somebody makes claim that they heard DumBama say he was a closet Communist out to destroy the country from within, would you believe it if I posted it?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...when you have no real evidence of what you claim, it certainly is suspicious.
You certainly have an interesting idea of "no real evidence." Testimony from an eyewitness is not considered "real evidence"?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
"A person" made a statement of this or that, so because you dislike or hate Bush, then just believe it and post it as if it were an irrefutable fact.
When someone reports that they had a conversation with someone else, you have to make a judgement about the reputation of the person who claims it happened. If you actually read the article, you would know the people who claim George W. Bush made those comments: Bob Woodward, and Palestinian foreign minister Nabil Shaath, and Mahmoud Abbas, former prime minister and now Palestinian President. These seem like pretty reliable sources to me, and they are people who had access to President Bush. You also have consider the words they claim the President said. Are they words that he would likely say, or something totally out of character? George W. made no secret of his Christian faith, so it seem very reasonable that he would pray about a difficult decision like the Iraq invasion.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me ask: if somebody makes claim that they heard DumBama say he was a closet Communist out to destroy the country from within, would you believe it if I posted it?
Let's make it more specific: You are an anonymous poster on Topix, that constantly refers to our President as "DumBama", obviously has a partisan ax to grind, you say heard something that is at odds with public statements by the President and you can offer no evidence of access to the President Obama that would put him in a position to hear this. No, I wouldn't believe you.

And, while we are talking about this, insults based on mocking a person's name are pretty juvenile. I know you probably hear Rush or Mark Levin do it, and you must think it's pretty cool, but it really doesn't help you convince others. Do you want to try to change peoples' minds, or would you rather just insult them? It's hard to do both.
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

HEY at sandy hill the sad story is the evidence
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>And, while we are talking about this, insults based on mocking a person's name are pretty juvenile. I know you probably hear Rush or Mark Levin do it, and you must think it's pretty cool, but it really doesn't help you convince others. Do you want to try to change peoples' minds, or would you rather just insult them? It's hard to do both.
I'm insulting people by making fun of their heros name? How is that insulting you?

He is dumb and I don't care how much education he has. Everything he's done since the time he took office is based on stupidity. He is a party first- country second President that's doing so much harm to this country like no other before him.

You can't build an economy by taking people's money away. You can't force people to buy health insurance and expect them to benefit while they financially struggle. Speaking of Commie Care, you can't expect businesses to invest when they don't know WTF is happening around the corner. That has stalled the economy for nearly four years.

Sorry, but what I refer to him as is totally accurate. DumBama is the biggest joke America has ever played on itself. I just thank God people were smart enough to elect a Republican Congress to stop him from totally destroying this country. Without that Congress, we would probably be over 19 trillion dollars in the hole and the businesses we have left would have exited for another country. This is the most anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime.

If people are so blind that they can't see what's happening in their own country, nothing I can say or write will change their minds. He's tearing down Medicare and doing his best to make as many people dependent on government as he can. So to the point that now half of our country either partially or entirely depends on a government check. It's not a wonder why the US Communist Party supported him in both his elections, and praised him for his attempted gun grab.

And if you truly are an "old guy" then I don't have to tell you how a candidate 30 or 40 years ago would have been run out of town on a rail being supported by Communists and domestic terrorists. Now we embellish them in spite of the millions of lost lives we sacrificed to fight people such as this.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm insulting people by making fun of their heros name? How is that insulting you?
He is dumb and I don't care how much education he has. Everything he's done since the time he took office is based on stupidity. He is a party first- country second President that's doing so much harm to this country like no other before him.
You can't build an economy by taking people's money away. You can't force people to buy health insurance and expect them to benefit while they financially struggle. Speaking of Commie Care, you can't expect businesses to invest when they don't know WTF is happening around the corner. That has stalled the economy for nearly four years.
Sorry, but what I refer to him as is totally accurate. DumBama is the biggest joke America has ever played on itself. I just thank God people were smart enough to elect a Republican Congress to stop him from totally destroying this country. Without that Congress, we would probably be over 19 trillion dollars in the hole and the businesses we have left would have exited for another country. This is the most anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime.
If people are so blind that they can't see what's happening in their own country, nothing I can say or write will change their minds. He's tearing down Medicare and doing his best to make as many people dependent on government as he can. So to the point that now half of our country either partially or entirely depends on a government check. It's not a wonder why the US Communist Party supported him in both his elections, and praised him for his attempted gun grab.
And if you truly are an "old guy" then I don't have to tell you how a candidate 30 or 40 years ago would have been run out of town on a rail being supported by Communists and domestic terrorists. Now we embellish them in spite of the millions of lost lives we sacrificed to fight people such as this.
Fact, as of this last week, in the last six years, the Republican minority has used the filibuster to block or stall legislation or presidential nominees more than 170 times. What stupid, lame excuses and accusations you repeat from the mouth's of idiots.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm definitely an old guy. Let's see, 40 years ago was the time of Richard Nixon. Do you remember him? He was a Republican who instituted wage and price controls, established the EPA and OSHA, and was the first President visit to Communist China. Interestingly, people like you loved him and voted for him as President twice. He was a conservative avatar.

These days, he would be too liberal for the Democratic party, and his policies would be vilified by people like you.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Caesar Obamus makes Nixon look like a piker.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm definitely an old guy. Let's see, 40 years ago was the time of Richard Nixon. Do you remember him? He was a Republican who instituted wage and price controls, established the EPA and OSHA, and was the first President visit to Communist China. Interestingly, people like you loved him and voted for him as President twice. He was a conservative avatar.
These days, he would be too liberal for the Democratic party, and his policies would be vilified by people like you.
Yes he would. I have no problem calling out people in my party. In fact, there hasn't been a conservative enough President since I've been alive.

Maybe Nixon visited China, but he certainly didn't give them our nuclear secretes or availability to US companies that make guidance systems . Opps, that's right, not give them our secrets--allow them to be stolen.(roll of eyes)
GBA

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Fact, as of this last week, in the last six years, the Republican minority has used the filibuster to block or stall legislation or presidential nominees more than 170 times. What stupid, lame excuses and accusations you repeat from the mouth's of idiots.
Here's a nice change for you to get better information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Caesar Obamus makes Nixon look like a piker.
no where near as bad as FDR either
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally entertaining ! Thank you
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Fact, as of this last week, in the last six years, the Republican minority has used the filibuster to block or stall legislation or presidential nominees more than 170 times. What stupid, lame excuses and accusations you repeat from the mouth's of idiots.
Thank goodness that some representatives are trying to stop the lunacy!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness that some representatives are trying to stop the lunacy!
That's why we put them there in the first place.
GBA

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and if they don't do the job, good bye and good riddance.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They were put there thanks to gerrymandering of Congressional districts by Republicans, not the will of the people.

"Normally we would expect more seats in Congress to go to the political party that receives more votes, but the last election confounded expectations. Democrats received 1.4 million more votes for the House of Representatives, yet Republicans won control of the House by a 234 to 201 margin."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opinion/sun...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ant 2,222
Audits become issue in Medina finance director ... (Oct '09) 21 hr Mary D 14
Medina County Auditor Mike Kovack does a great ... 22 hr Albert 11
Do you approve of Mike Kovack as Medina County ... Jul 24 Rose 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Public opinion sought on sirens after three tor... Jul 19 Ned 1
•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000