Parma Heights bars being investigated...

Parma Heights bars being investigated for illegal gambling

There are 2 comments on the The BIG One story from Jan 25, 2012, titled Parma Heights bars being investigated for illegal gambling. In it, The BIG One reports that:

The Ohio Investigative Unit and the Parma Heights Police Department executed search warrants for illegal gambling and telecommunications fraud Wednesday at DAG Tavern also known as Good Time Charlie's on Pearl Road and Buresti Enterprises also known as Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The BIG One.

karrie dendler

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
i posted this comment last night that the lampliter lounge in parma heights was not raided and i can prove illegal gambling machines and pay outs at that establishment and somehow my post was completely lost and deleted from this sight and my computer

Strongsville, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2012
There is NO state law regarding internet sweepstakes cafes on the books. They are NOT gambling (they are not a game of chance)- every single one of these cafes (hundreds in the state)are operating the exact same way - with or without liquor on the premises as governed and taxed by the city themselves. If these establishments were illegal, then why is it that they were condoned by the city of PArma Hts and they actually have been collecting substantial fees from these businesses for the machines for the past year?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Dean Mar 8 Kevin 1
News Student threats reported at Claggett, Cloverlea... (Mar '12) Mar 1 yep 7
Fire at Goldies Deli Feb 27 Mickeyboy 3
News Man in clown mask carrying knife scares element... Feb 27 Denise 1
Looking for a local sports cards/photos collector Feb '18 SHCP 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Jan '18 pfffttttt 71
News Ex-Congressman Dennis Kucinich to launch bid fo... Jan '18 Proof or Dare 9

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages