Kitten Krazy plans to open low cost s...

Kitten Krazy plans to open low cost spay/neuter clinic

There are 8 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Kitten Krazy plans to open low cost spay/neuter clinic. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

Kitten Krazy Inc. in Brunswick has found forever homes for more than 1,100 cats and kittens in its five-year existence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Medina, OH

#1 Apr 4, 2009
That is great. I just spent $200.+ to have my dog neutered. I adopted him, he wasn't from a pet store but because I work I get to foot the bill for all these other people. I could have used some help for my vet bill. I paid out about $1000. in the last month for a neuter, 3 heartworm tests & pills, 2 senior pet bloodtests!
The vets are taking people for a ride with their charges, but I would advise a person seriously look into the cost of an animal before adopting one. I'm a good pet owner, but these are the last animals I will ever have because I can't afford them anymore.

Medina, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Onther chop shop in medina?

Medina, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2009
well if vets weren't so frickin' greedy anymore! the prices are outrageous! i wonder how the vets like their business going elsewhere with all these low cost spay/neuter and shot clinics everywhere! if you go online and see how much a shot cost then how much a vet charges its outrageous, maybe i will change careers?

Medina, OH

#4 Jul 4, 2010
I would love the price break. Just because I work and try to take care of my pets to the best of my ability, I get shafted on getting a decent price on the yearly shots and even worse if they get sick. I have spent like Maria over $1000. Adopted a pet from a shelter outside of Medina and the vets in Medina would give me no price break because it came from another shelter. Well, Kitten Krazy takes in animals outside of Medina and they get the price breaks. How hypocritical of these vets.

Medina, OH

#5 Jul 10, 2010
I'm looking forward to this and I do agree I hope they allow anyone to use it or it will not help the problem of overpopulation. People don't take their animals to the vets anymore because we are being drained dry of our cash.

Medina, OH

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Anyone know the status on this clinic? Opening date?

Cleveland, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2010
We've been hearing about it for along time now.... Any idea when its going to start up.

Medina, OH

#8 Aug 25, 2010
Last I heard the cash fell short. You know if some of these groups would just join as one it would be more beneficial. But then again, guess you would have to like cat fights! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mozenas' Restaurant (Nov '08) Nov 18 Cindy 2
Review: Crawford Door of Cleveland Nov 10 DannyT 1
Assault N Battery on service rd. behind speedwa... Oct '15 Takeitlikeaman 1
Duane Shaver Sr Sep '15 denise 1
Review: Crawlers Unlimited (Mar '14) Sep '15 Geneva Bait and T... 8
News Medina expected to sell vacant property at auction (Jan '15) Sep '15 Frugal 2
This End Up Twin Bed with Trundle Storage Sep '15 satisfies 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages