Indoor Marijuana Farms Popping Up In ...

Indoor Marijuana Farms Popping Up In Suburban Neighborhoods

There are 16 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Indoor Marijuana Farms Popping Up In Suburban Neighborhoods. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Paul Thomas WKYC-TV Cleveland CLEVELAND, OH -- From Avon, to Brunswick and Chardon, a budding, multi-million dollar business is emerging from the basements of $250,000 homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Saint Auggie Dog

Birmingham, AL

#1 Nov 29, 2007
You can’t stop the will of the people. We dump tea from ships and fight our own brothers for the rights of every man. Marijuana is now legal in one form or another in over 25% of the U.S. Face it Marijuana is safer and far less addictive than alcohol, cigarettes and most prescription pain killers. Quit buying the government propaganda and hysteria behind their failed drug war. What has America received in return for the unjust persecution of over 800,000 otherwise upstanding Americans every year? Not a reduction in drug use, but an explosion in quantity and quality of marijuana, and a big fat bill for all this BS. We need to remove the black-market and replace it with regulation and taxation of this God given herb! Think for your self, have some humanity and don’t believe everything you hear from government sources!
RONIN

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Nov 29, 2007
Saint Auggie Dog wrote:
You can’t stop the will of the people. We dump tea from ships and fight our own brothers for the rights of every man. Marijuana is now legal in one form or another in over 25% of the U.S. Face it Marijuana is safer and far less addictive than alcohol, cigarettes and most prescription pain killers. Quit buying the government propaganda and hysteria behind their failed drug war. What has America received in return for the unjust persecution of over 800,000 otherwise upstanding Americans every year? Not a reduction in drug use, but an explosion in quantity and quality of marijuana, and a big fat bill for all this BS. We need to remove the black-market and replace it with regulation and taxation of this God given herb! Think for your self, have some humanity and don’t believe everything you hear from government sources!
Hey if you have not seen it you should, "REEFER MADNESS" it was put out by the federal government. Funniest darn movie I have ever seen.
COMMON

Cleveland, OH

#3 Dec 1, 2007
Saint Auggie Dog wrote:
Amen.(No sacrilege intended).

Since: Apr 09

Radcliff, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Marijuana nurseries shouldn't be hard to uncover. Most utilities can alert authorities to "residences" using unusually large amount of kilowatts. Police can also use thermoimaging to confirm - the grow lights throw off a lot of heat.
tommmmy salami

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2009
not if u use fluorescent lighting and it used 80 watss not 4000............. SO I HAVE READ

“the doctor is in the house”

Since: May 08

jacksonville florida

#6 Apr 16, 2009
tommmmy salami wrote:
not if u use fluorescent lighting and it used 80 watss not 4000.......... SO I HAVE READ
don't let out all of your secrets tommy!

“The Head Ape in Charge”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2009
tommmmy salami wrote:
not if u use fluorescent lighting and it used 80 watss not 4000.......... SO I HAVE READ
This Monster Bud is for you man....

Since: Apr 09

Radcliff, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2009
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>don't let out all of your secrets tommy!
Don't worry, ICW. We've traced the internet connection and we've got a search warrant to check out his home. The drug task squad is kicking down his door right as we speak.

jacksonville florida

#9 Apr 16, 2009
Alex Krites wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, ICW. We've traced the internet connection and we've got a search warrant to check out his home. The drug task squad is kicking down his door right as we speak.
damn and he ain't home! he would have loved the excitement!
tommmmy salami

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2009
Alex Krites wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i haveswarthy little immigrants grow and smuggle mine!

“The Head Ape in Charge”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2009
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>damn and he ain't home! he would have loved the excitement!
He would have probably had a big fatty rolled up taking a toke when they came through the door. I hate that he has missed them. I am sure he would have even offered them a hit...

jacksonville florida

#12 Apr 16, 2009
Dman10 wrote:
<quoted text>He would have probably had a big fatty rolled up taking a toke when they came through the door. I hate that he has missed them. I am sure he would have even offered them a hit...
i bet he would!

Since: Feb 08

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Apr 16, 2009
icwjohn wrote:
<quoted text>i bet he would!
Damn, and I bet those doughnuts i sent over from krispy kreme will be gone by the time he gets back home! Theiving cops...
tommmmy salami

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2009
somebody stole my bag of weed and my bucket of chicken.......... SLIM!!!!!!!!!!
tommmmy salami

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2009
Dman10 wrote:
<quoted text>He would have probably had a big fatty rolled up taking a toke when they came through the door. I hate that he has missed them. I am sure he would have even offered them a hit...
i dont roll ''skinnys'' thats fo shure
tommmmy salami

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2009
the po po can gets his own i dont share.............very republican in that aspect........ unless you are a chick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dairy king and queen (Dec '07) Tue Becky 48
Your Music Director is a Psychopath (Dec '15) Jun 23 Brian Michael King 2
Kumo Buffet in Strongsville Jun 23 Mickeyboy 1
News Will your voting machine work on Election Day? Jun 17 spud 14
Brianna Peacock Jun 9 Bill 1
Dump Batchelder (Apr '14) May '16 Judy 17
, K8SCI Rick Wells, is African American. May '16 K8COK 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance