Brunswick Teacher Accused of Having Sex With Students

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A 35-year-old middle school math teacher faces charges of having had sexual relations with two students starting in May 2009.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Shes Innocent

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 10, 2010
 
Kelly is innocent! Best teacher Ive EVER had! Those two boys are trouble... now they should be behind bars! P.S. She loves her girls more then life itself... the child endangering is a joke!

Please start reporting real news
Cleveland-West_S ide

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Is this a female teacher?
If so, I need to see photos before finding her guilty.
JCU Dave

Solon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 11, 2010
 
Cleveland-West_Side wrote:
Is this a female teacher?
If so, I need to see photos before finding her guilty.
She's partially innocent... for a teen, she's innocent... I'd say she's good enough though. LOL
Unknown

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 11, 2010
 
Kelly may love her kids but she loved her students more!!! What kind of mother leaves her babies home alone at 6am to take her students after a night of drinking and having sex before her husband got home at 8am?? Those boys may be trouble but no one knows half of the story like I do. In my eyes she is a worth piece of sh** who should of been in jail a long time ago. Its really sad that half the boys won't come forward. Granted the boys willing had sex with her but that gives her NO right to do anything she did. You are supposed to be educating them in school not at your house about sex ed!!! I hope she rots!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 12, 2010
 
JCU Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
She's partially innocent... for a teen, she's innocent... I'd say she's good enough though. LOL
I agree. The mugshot wasn't model material but I think with several minutes in the powder room with her makeup kit and blow dryer she could be innocent.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 12, 2010
 
Unknown wrote:
Kelly may love her kids but she loved her students more!!! What kind of mother leaves her babies home alone at 6am to take her students after a night of drinking and having sex before her husband got home at 8am?? Those boys may be trouble but no one knows half of the story like I do. In my eyes she is a worth piece of sh** who should of been in jail a long time ago. Its really sad that half the boys won't come forward. Granted the boys willing had sex with her but that gives her NO right to do anything she did. You are supposed to be educating them in school not at your house about sex ed!!! I hope she rots!!!!
Do you have actual first hand knowledge or are you merely spewing innuendo? If you have facts, I trust you've cooperated with law enforcement.
JCU Dave

Solon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 14, 2010
 
Unknown wrote:
Kelly may love her kids but she loved her students more!!! What kind of mother leaves her babies home alone at 6am to take her students after a night of drinking and having sex before her husband got home at 8am?? Those boys may be trouble but no one knows half of the story like I do. In my eyes she is a worth piece of sh** who should of been in jail a long time ago. Its really sad that half the boys won't come forward. Granted the boys willing had sex with her but that gives her NO right to do anything she did. You are supposed to be educating them in school not at your house about sex ed!!! I hope she rots!!!!
Okay, I'm 28 and it still doesn't sound wrong except for the booze.... that sound wrong.... and the taking them out all night... thats wrong kids need sleep, even if they are bangin thier teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,616
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr gertrud 227
Ohio judges' pay has been frozen for years Jul 10 Ohio Wrangler 1
Medina County Treasurer John Burke (Oct '08) Jul 3 Republicans for Kovack 45
Do you approve of Mike Kovack as Medina County ... Jul 3 Republicans for Kovack 19
Searching for old friend "Jesse Johnson" Jul 2 EshSchwitz 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Medina County was issued at July 13 at 1:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••