Hinckley man charged in traffic deaths

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

Andrei Zaharie, 21, is accused of hitting a car driven by Samantha Archer head on when he went left center on Bellus Road in Hinckley on July 20.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Medina Reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Its really sad that the life of two young innocent young victims is only worth 10 years in prison.
Strongsville Reader

North Royalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2008

It may have been an accident but being stupid surely is not. He deserves much more. From what I have heard he was doing 75. Sam and Marco had no chance
Perry Reader

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

I can't believe this guy's only looking at getting 5 years for each count. What the hell is this world coming to?..., I mean really! I'm sure he didn't mean to kill them, but the fact is..., he did kill two beautiful people because of his speeding and lack of concern for other drivers that may on the same roads as him. If he would've been driving like he was supposed to be, and should've been, these two young, innocent teenagers would still be alive today and would be able to be with their families and loved ones still. I'm sure it's not helping their loved ones hearing this garbage. He should have to do alot more time than that!
Hinckley reader

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

I live in Hinckley and people drive way too fast. Not a week goes by without me having a close call. There are lots of hills and curves, so I beg you please slow down and don't tailgate! What's the hurry?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Pops 28,601
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr gertrud 227
Ohio judges' pay has been frozen for years Jul 10 Ohio Wrangler 1
Medina County Treasurer John Burke (Oct '08) Jul 3 Republicans for Kovack 45
Do you approve of Mike Kovack as Medina County ... Jul 3 Republicans for Kovack 19
Searching for old friend "Jesse Johnson" Jul 2 EshSchwitz 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••