Attempted Rape Suspect Killed In Crash

Aug 8, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsNet5.com

A Parma man wanted on aggravated burglary and attempted rape charges was killed in a motorcycle crash on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mary Caughron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

May God bring peace to all of the family members that are and will continue to be affected by the dual tragedy. May the Lord help the young lady find a way to deal with the horrible things that she was forced to experience, and may the family of the accused find peace in knowing that the troubled soul of their loved one, is no longer plaqued by his earthly demons. May Grant you all peace and the strenght you will need to get through the horrible time.
Mary Caughron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

May God bring peace to all of the family members that are and will continue to be affected by the dual tragedy. May the Lord help the young lady find a way to deal with the horrible things that she was forced to experience, and may the family of the accused find peace in knowing that the troubled soul of their loved one, is no longer plaqued by his earthly demons. May God Grant you all peace and the strenght you will need to get through the horrible time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance