RELL

Brunswick, GA

#1 Jan 31, 2006
SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY WE DONT HAVE CITY BUSES WE HAVE 3 ISLANDS IN A MAIN CITY WE SHOULDNT HAVE 2 CATCH THOSE NONE RELIABLE TAXIS EVERYDAY
DVC-2-1-SOUTHSIDE
RELL

Brunswick, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2006
U RIGHT
Call me silly

Panama City, FL

#3 Apr 23, 2006
Perhaps it is because you can't speak like an intellegent human being. Just a hunch.
bigdawg

Walthourville, GA

#4 Jun 7, 2006
And yet YOU can't spell "intelligent"....
Carmeni

Indian Head, MD

#5 Sep 8, 2006
Actually, I do not understand why Brunswick is so behind in a lot of real improvements for the city and its people. I swear that if I visit one more time and see a new restuarant or hotel, I am going to stop visiting. It is very depressing to know that the mentality of the city is the same now as it was in the a decade ago (and probably further than that). Brunwick and its people have so much potential, but has never been given the opportunity to "recover" after "the B&W pull out". I came to the conclusion early that Brunwsick was not a place for young people and/or those who desired to expand their horizons - so I left! I left after college, but foolishly came back to be near my family. As the months went by when I was there, I was losing it - I could not believe that people were accepting some of the things about the city / the people/ the education/ the lack of opportunities - I knew that I would have to leave if I want to progress in my career (I am an Accountant). So I left again! I did have to go all the way to Philadelphia to enhance my career, but I did - and I moved up quickly. I now live in MD in the DC metro area and I work in a Supervisory position for the federal government with very good pay and benefits.....this would have never happened in Brunswick with any of the companies there. Brunswick needs more large companies and businesses that will pay the city back(and then the people can live better). Ok...Ok.. I will cease here with this- People, Brunswick does not need another place to eat - it needs the opportunity to generate money to improve the city and the lives of its people. And people the first step in that type of plan is to improve the transportation system - GET SOME @#*! BUSES!
Truth

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2006
Rell,

I can tell you. There's not enough money in it yet. When they can profit. It will be.
Dixvillen

Allendale, SC

#8 Dec 18, 2006
Tru
jordan

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Jan 9, 2014
I have been to brunswick before also I attended glynn academy I have to agree carmeni ther is so much crime as well, the police do not help with anything much unless its a missing or already dead person. The people in brunswick don't want to get jobs and yet they expect to be on food stamps and/or living off of other peoples money or the goverments money to "help" out they also steel from other people in day light in front of other people and the other people don't help at all. Police won't help either, I would want the police officers to do what they need to do, people need jobs, a bigger jail/prison instead of relocating it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Jemima 55,550
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Tue JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••