Police investigate recent shooting The investigation into the...

Dec 22, 2012 Full story: Brunswick News

By GORDON JACKSON The Brunswick News The investigation into the shooting death of Antwan Lawrence is ongoing as Brunswick police continue to ask the public to provide information about three possible suspects in the case.

Full Story
Sara Williams

Trevorton, PA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
Rell 2-1

Barnwell, SC

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Sara Williams wrote:
I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
You said a mouth ful
Indastreet

Brunswick, GA

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Thats the problem, people know but dont have the nerve to come forward and say thats why they have silent witness. If nobody steps up, the killing will continue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... 1 hr Bob 7
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Jekyll Island Music Thread Nov 12 Musikologist 1
darien Nov 9 please 1
Motion picture studio comes to Brunswick Nov 6 movieguy 1
Bubba Garcias above the law? (Apr '11) Nov 5 Danny Noonan 4
Say goodbye to Senior Week (Feb '08) Nov 2 Josh Roberson 6
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick People Search