Mind ya business

Valdosta, GA

#1 Jul 28, 2013
You know there are a lot of dead beat dads in this town!! I can name one right off the bat!! Larry Latham Jr!! He has three girls two boys and don't take care of none of them!! He's such a piece if sh*t. He promises his kids stuff and then don't follow thru with it!!! Go figure!!
just peachy

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Mind ya business wrote:
You know there are a lot of dead beat dads in this town!! I can name one right off the bat!! Larry Latham Jr!! He has three girls two boys and don't take care of none of them!! He's such a piece if sh*t. He promises his kids stuff and then don't follow thru with it!!! Go figure!!
Lol.,, I know Larry! If I remember correctly his youngest brother is the same way!
Mind ya Business

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 22, 2013
Lmao idk I only know about the piece of shi*t...I can't even express myself on this issue ughh makes me wanna slap the sh*t outta him!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 17 hr JWB 3
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE