Part 11 Guy Heinz Jr.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Out of State Reader

O Fallon, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Hi Everyone as most know our thread blew up LOL.
We are going to try again.
I will let G Howard do the wording.
Thanks

Since: Sep 09

Boston, MA

#2 Apr 15, 2010
Don't leave it me ! I think we should bring over the basic facts and any links that (still work) and we want to refer to.

Boston, MA

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Guy Heinze Jr. is shown. Heinze Jr., 22, who called 911 to report finding seven people slain in a dingy mobile home on a historic Georgia plantation, was arrested late Saturday and charged with illegal possession of prescription drugs and marijuana, tampering with evidence and making false statements to police, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.(AP Photo/Glynn County Police Department)
BRUNSWICK, Ga. A man who told authorities "My whole family's dead!" in a frantic 911 call was charged Friday with killing the eight people attacked in his family's mobile home in coastal Georgia.
Guy Heinze Jr., 22, was arrested Friday August 28, 2009 on eight counts of first-degree murder in the slayings last weekend at a mobile home park a few miles north of Brunswick, a port city midway between Savannah and Jacksonville, Fla. Among those killed were seven of Heinze's relatives.
Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering would not say what evidence led police to charge Heinze, who was returned to the county jail Friday less than two hours after his release on bond on lesser charges.
The chief also declined to say whether police think Heinze acted alone or with others.
Is the arrest date right?

Boston, MA

#4 Apr 15, 2010
TOWNSEND, Ga.(Sept. 5)-- The brother of a Georgia man charged with slaying his father and seven others in a mobile home insisted Saturday that the suspect would never harm his family, and he also speculated that a dispute over drugs could have prompted the killings.
Family members spoke to reporters outside a graveside funeral for seven of the victims slain a week earlier inside the home they shared near the Georgia coast.
Guy Heinze Jr., the 22-year-old man who called 911 to report slayings in a mobile home near Brunswick, Ga., last weekend, was arrested Friday on eight counts of first-degree murder in the case. On Saturday, 16-year-old Tyler Heinze said his brother was innocent in the case and speculated that the slayings were tied to a dispute over drugs.
(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)

http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch...
http://www.aolcdn.com/ke/media_gallery/v1/ke_...
'Mass Slaying' in Georgia
Police responding to a 911 call Saturday morning found seven people killed and two others critically injured in a Brunswick, Ga. mobile home. Here, Brunswick Police Capt. Jack Boyet comforts a distraught woman who said she was the mother of one of seven people killed.
Terry Dickson, The Florida Times-Union / AP

Does anyone know where there is a live link to the interview Tyler Heinze gave after his families interview? It is the most intelligent piece of video that exists and goes into some detail.
Out of State Reader

O Fallon, MO

#5 Apr 15, 2010
Thanks Greg you are great!
I left Sunshine & Caring the link to come over here.
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

#6 Apr 16, 2010
GGhheee now what do we do?
We got 3 to 4 going?
Sunshine where are you?
I will always wonder what happened to Part1 the big blog.
When the Captain shows back up from his trip he will be lost.
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

#7 Apr 16, 2010
GHoward wrote:
Don't leave it me ! I think we should bring over the basic facts and any links that (still work) and we want to refer to.
Greg from time to time I read at Webselths but never joined for Topix has kept me busy enough but I always enjoyed reading this posters posts. Just about time I would feel a little doubt I would read her posts and they were always so interesting.
She has 12 posts have you posted with her before?
If so please ask her to come over and give us a post at Topix.
Here is one of her threads.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php...
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Out of State Reader wrote:
GGhheee now what do we do?
We got 3 to 4 going?
Sunshine where are you?
I will always wonder what happened to Part1 the big blog.
When the Captain shows back up from his trip he will be lost.
Out of State, I'm sending you my e-mail address...watch for it.

Boston, MA

#9 Apr 16, 2010
Sunshine's in - Jolly Good !

Boston, MA

#10 Apr 16, 2010
An older but very good article on the search warrant that may be worth re-reading. ie. "The clutched hair"

http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-11-...
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I guess know news is good news........
How is everyone doing?
Local

White House, TN

#12 Apr 21, 2010
Who was the Einstein that named this thread "part eleven".... was there no "I" on your keyboard. You were trying to say part two, right?
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#13 Apr 22, 2010
Local wrote:
Who was the Einstein that named this thread "part eleven".... was there no "I" on your keyboard. You were trying to say part two, right?
Hah...are you the "local" big-mouth? or perhaps the "local" azz? Anyone who has been "following these Heinze blogs" realizes what she meant...got it "local" Einstein?
Local

White House, TN

#14 Apr 22, 2010
I have been following the murdering Heinze story. Amazing what a masters degree will get you.....

Boston, MA

#15 Apr 22, 2010
Hi Local,

Appreciate your contributing. Being "local" you have a huge advantage over us in picking up what is being said about the case.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. No Masters here ( Actually didn't finish college) and I know Guy Heinze doesn't have a Masters.

What do you think about the case?

Do you think he could of - alone?

Would of done it?- I don't see the motive and crack use is not a motive.

And it really is a major sticking point with me that Guy Heinze after allegedly committing this brutal murdering rampage - didn't have any marks on his body. Surely someone - anyone would have fought like mad when their life was at stake.

Boston, MA

#16 Apr 22, 2010
The original "Topix" discussion board on the Brunswick murders is still here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brunswick-ga/...

I think we may have used up their space rules.

I'm all for part II, 2 or deux. Let's just be kind to one another and share our common interest about this confusing and horrific case. I'm really interested in your facts, theories, ideas and opinions.

Greg
Local

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2010
No your'e not. As I have stated above, I have followed this thread from the beginning. All the previous posters who believe that boy is guilty are right in my opinion. But every time they presented their reasons in a logical, and unoffensive manner, you Guy-ites swarmed them, making rude and offensive comments, and still refuse to believe the facts. I have read everything from "he don't look like he could have did it " and "I know what a drug user looks like" from Out of State with a masters degree, to pure spiteful attacks on people from "Sunshine". No thanks, I think our Chief has the right man in jail, as apparently does Heinze's family members, and I don't intend to rehash a well presented case by all the others, only to have you supporters of a murdering coward try to prove us wrong.
he is guilty as charged, and he will pay for the horrendous crimes against humanity that he alone committed.
NEW NEWS A COURT DATE

Boston, MA

#18 Apr 23, 2010
Man Charged In Massacre Due In Court
Guy Heinze Jr. Accused Of Killing 8 People In Mobile Home

POSTED: Friday, April 23, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT April 23, 2010

Guy Heinze Jr. appeared at a bond hearing in Glynn County Superior Court on Wednesday.
BRUNSWICK, Ga.-- A man charged in a Glynn County massacre that left eight people dead will make his first court appearance next month.

Guy Heinze Jr.'s first hearing since being charged with the killings will be May 25.

Heinze is accused of killing eight people inside a Brunswick mobile home on Aug. 29, 2009.The victims included members of Heinze's extended family and a friend.

Heinze placed the 911 call alerting police to the massacre. Less than a week later, he was arrested and charged with murder.

Prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty in the case.

P

Boston, MA

#19 Apr 23, 2010
Sorry for the re-post. I didn't think it went through.

It doesn't say what the function of this court date will be ? Any ideas?

Man Charged In Massacre Due In Court
Guy Heinze Jr. Accused Of Killing 8 People In Mobile Home

Guy Heinze Jr. appeared at a bond hearing in Glynn County Superior Court on Wednesday.
BRUNSWICK, Ga.-- A man charged in a Glynn County massacre that left eight people dead will make his first court appearance next month.

Guy Heinze Jr.'s first hearing since being charged with the killings will be May 25.

Heinze is accused of killing eight people inside a Brunswick mobile home on Aug. 29, 2009.The victims included members of Heinze's extended family and a friend.

Heinze placed the 911 call alerting police to the massacre. Less than a week later, he was arrested and charged with murder.

Prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty in the case.

Greg

Boston, MA

#20 Apr 23, 2010
Does anyone know what is discussed at a pre-trial hearing? Is it just to set the date for trial?

Man Charged In 8 Ga. Beating Deaths Going To Court
By AP Exchange
Published: April 23, 2010
Updated: April 23, 2010
0 Comments | Post a Comment
BRUNSWICK, Ga.(AP) A 22-year-old man charged with killing his father and seven others in their southeast Georgia mobile home has a court appearance scheduled for next month.

Guy Heinze Jr. will go before Chief Superior Court Judge Amanda Williams on May 25 for a first appearance hearing and status conference. Williams scheduled the hearing in an order filed Thursday.

Williams and the lawyers are expected to discuss scheduling for pretrial hearings.

District Attorney Stephen Kelley has said he will seek the death penalty.

The killings took place last Aug. 29. The dead included 45-year-old Guy Heinze Sr. and six members of an extended family the Heinzes lived with in a 980-square-foot mobile home just north of the port city of Brunswick, midway between Savannah and Jacksonville, Fla.

___

Information from: The Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages