|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

An example.
Officer Smith doesn't like young people. He profiles them constantly. He pulls over Johnny for going 37 MPH in a 35 zone. He asks Johnny to get out of the car, and plants marijuana on him. Johnny is arrested and charged with possession. Johnny finds out that the video from Officer Smith's police car clearly shows officer Smith planting the drugs. Johnny files a complaint with the police department, but they refuse to tell him the results of the investigation. Johnny also reports this incident anonymously to AccountableAuthority.com , naming the officer who arrested him. He sends that to the police department, asking for a thorough investigation and response.
A month later, Mike is pulled over By Officer Smith. Officer Smith plants evidence on Mike, but this time he is smart enough to hide it from the camera. Mike hires an lawyer. His lawyer tries to ask the police department for a list of similar complaints against the department. The department somehow can't find any record of this report, or the judge deems it unrelated and does not show it to the Mike's lawyer, if he even acknowledges it's existence. However, Mike's lawyer also checks AccountableAuthority.com . He finds that there have been previous reports of Officer Smith planting evidence. Although he doesn't know Johnny's name or email address, he can send him a message asking for details about when he filed his complaint. Mike's lawyer can use that additional information to cite a specific incident that Officer Smith's department should have on file. He can also ask Johnny to testify against Officer Smith's credibility and in Mike's Defense.
Many officers will tell you "once a criminal, always a criminal". Well if that's true, then any officer committing these crimes should be immediately removed from their position as a public servant. Many officers will repeat the same crimes over and over again. But since their actions result in a higher conviction rate by the department, and also because of unions, an officer committing illegal acts can be employed for many years. Sometimes these bad cops end up killing someone, and even then, their employment can sometimes continue.
Agent_OIG

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

• Those who are wrongfully accused of crimes, or victims of planted evidence, coercive confessions, etc.
 • Those who are injured by an officer acting outside of his duties and responsibilities to the community.

Let's say you are falsely accused of a crime, or there are circumstances where your constitutional rights were violated but can not be proven. Research the officer on this site. If the officer is listed, your attorney might be able to use past complaints of similar circumstances in your defense.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Agent_OIG wrote:
 • Those who are wrongfully accused of crimes, or victims of planted evidence, coercive confessions, etc.
 • Those who are injured by an officer acting outside of his duties and responsibilities to the community.
Let's say you are falsely accused of a crime, or there are circumstances where your constitutional rights were violated but can not be proven. Research the officer on this site. If the officer is listed, your attorney might be able to use past complaints of similar circumstances in your defense.
I farted so hard I thought I was gonna s*** out my spine last nite. I blamed it on the dude that was standing behind me in line at Wal-Mart. Can he use that website to contact other people that Ive blown a** next to and blamed???!!

Also, will you please shut your hole?
Agent_OIG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
I farted so hard I thought I was gonna s*** out my spine last nite. I blamed it on the dude that was standing behind me in line at Wal-Mart. Can he use that website to contact other people that Ive blown a** next to and blamed???!!
Also, will you please shut your hole?
THIS IS THE TYPICAL BEHAVIOR of THE IDIOTS that ARE RUNNING the POLICE DEPT. AND RUINING the NAMES OF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT employees ACTUALLY DOING THEIR JOB ACCORDINGLY and I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST ME IF INFACT THAT YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER ACTUALLY POSTING THAT COMMENT... IDIOT IS WHAT DEFINES THE DEFINITION OF YOUR EXSSISTANCE FOR LIVING AND BREATHING' OFFICER.... Your a TRUE IDIOT BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ON HOW TO CORRECT AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS VIOLATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT'S PROTOCAL OF POLICE MISCONDUCT Officer FARRELL LANDON...thank you for your concerns...
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Agent_OIG wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS THE TYPICAL BEHAVIOR of THE IDIOTS that ARE RUNNING the POLICE DEPT. AND RUINING the NAMES OF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT employees ACTUALLY DOING THEIR JOB ACCORDINGLY and I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST ME IF INFACT THAT YOU ARE A POLICE OFFICER ACTUALLY POSTING THAT COMMENT... IDIOT IS WHAT DEFINES THE DEFINITION OF YOUR EXSSISTANCE FOR LIVING AND BREATHING' OFFICER.... Your a TRUE IDIOT BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ON HOW TO CORRECT AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF CITIZENS VIOLATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT'S PROTOCAL OF POLICE MISCONDUCT Officer FARRELL LANDON...thank you for your concerns...
I'm just an air conditioning guy. Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••