South East Georgia Regional Hospital IT SUCKS

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

#1 May 22, 2012
I have heard horror stories concerning the emergency room at the Brunswick hospital, people dying in the waiting room etc. I understand why now. It is reducilous for anyone to have to sit and wait 8 EIGHT HOURS to see a doctor from the ER. A friend had to go to the ER, signed up and waited. 7 hours and 55 minutes later the friend Finally got called to the back, and this was everyone that was in the waiting room, no one was being called to the back. You could hear the employees laughing and having a fun time, but they were not concerned about the patients. Then when my friend finally seen a doctor he wanted to chastize him because what he had was highly contagious. GO FIGURE, that is why he was there, he was sick. So now 25 plus more people are exposed. You hear the Management Brag about the cafateria and that everyone should go just to eat, that would be the last place that I would want to eat, they need to have more respect for patients. I would be ASHAMED if I was employeed there. So it is true, if you want to die , go to Southeast Georgia Regional Medical Center. Also heard the one in Camden is just as bad.
in camden

United States

#2 May 24, 2012
Camden is far worse. I wouldn't bring my dog there
Danny Noonan

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
Camden is smaller but it's better than Brunswick. IMO Brunswick the city itself has really gone down hill and when that happens, your talent pool is shrinking. Thank god for ssi!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, 6 hr Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Wed Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]