Anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I have heard horror stories concerning the emergency room at the Brunswick hospital, people dying in the waiting room etc. I understand why now. It is reducilous for anyone to have to sit and wait 8 EIGHT HOURS to see a doctor from the ER. A friend had to go to the ER, signed up and waited. 7 hours and 55 minutes later the friend Finally got called to the back, and this was everyone that was in the waiting room, no one was being called to the back. You could hear the employees laughing and having a fun time, but they were not concerned about the patients. Then when my friend finally seen a doctor he wanted to chastize him because what he had was highly contagious. GO FIGURE, that is why he was there, he was sick. So now 25 plus more people are exposed. You hear the Management Brag about the cafateria and that everyone should go just to eat, that would be the last place that I would want to eat, they need to have more respect for patients. I would be ASHAMED if I was employeed there. So it is true, if you want to die , go to Southeast Georgia Regional Medical Center. Also heard the one in Camden is just as bad.
in camden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Camden is far worse. I wouldn't bring my dog there
Danny Noonan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Camden is smaller but it's better than Brunswick. IMO Brunswick the city itself has really gone down hill and when that happens, your talent pool is shrinking. Thank god for ssi!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min silverfox 50,285
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) 12 hr magnola 24
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Wed cu2ican 1,175
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••