Is TOPIX Prejudice

Is TOPIX Prejudice

Created by McCain Aide on Sep 24, 2008

36 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

NO

Yes they banned blacks only

They cater to whites only

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

sfs

Since: Sep 08

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 24, 2008
Now how are they suppose to know who's white and who's black? Most posters don't put up a picture or say one way or another. Keona did you start this thread?
Hmmm

Lansing, MI

#2 Sep 24, 2008
TOPIX itself is not prejudice, but many of the regular posters are.

They spew their racial slurs every chance they get, regardless of the topic.
McCain Aide

Bethesda, MD

#3 Sep 24, 2008
They know alright! Dana check this out, they banned me and you and ugafan are the ones using vulgar language and cursing, they see the picture I used on my profile. They banned Michelle and they knew she had a black husband. Believe me topix is profiling. I know you and what’s her face will disagree or she will come with some ignorant comment. Topix allows for the most prejudice hateful polls I have ever seen in my life. I mean some of the polls about women and blacks and other ethnic groups are just appalling. Yes they have very derogatory polls on women too. Now the two of you run along and do your search.
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 24, 2008
They've never permanently banned me BUT, I think they may be kinda racial...When I spouted all that racial stuff about blacks, they did nothing..But when I spoke of whites, they deleted my profile..But I wasn't permanently banned..

sfs

Since: Sep 08

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Sep 24, 2008
McCain Aide wrote:
They know alright! Dana check this out, they banned me and you and ugafan are the ones using vulgar language and cursing, they see the picture I used on my profile. They banned Michelle and they knew she had a black husband. Believe me topix is profiling. I know you and what’s her face will disagree or she will come with some ignorant comment. Topix allows for the most prejudice hateful polls I have ever seen in my life. I mean some of the polls about women and blacks and other ethnic groups are just appalling. Yes they have very derogatory polls on women too. Now the two of you run along and do your search.
They banned you for all the hateful hateful things you posted on here to us and others Stacey not cause you were black. They banned you cause I emailed them with a copy and a post number where you threatened to "crush" me and my children. They banned you and Keona for all your foul language and hateful comments, they banned you cause every reader that comes on here flags your posts as insulting to everyone, not just me and UGA>....that is why you were banned. Not because you were black. Call customer service, I'm sure they can pull the archives, for the last year that I have been posting on here, you have done more than your share of hateful, rude, disrespectful, and racial posts. Now you wanna cry out racism? Gimme a break. Even when I try to start a thread about current events, and pretend you are not there, you come on threads I start about a Shrimp Festival in Brunswick, or about missing black girls in Chicago, or about anything......like the stalking troll that you are and you pick fights. It isn't cause you're black, it's because you are mean, mean, mean, mean, mean.....you are a mean, hateful person who intends to make us all as misreable as you are. When it don't work you get mad and turn yourself into the vicitim. I have tried calling truce with you, UGA tried with Keona...you two can't even let someone say their sorry let's be friends, this crap has been going on forever.
McCain Aide

Bethesda, MD

#6 Sep 24, 2008
Exactly! I notice if i write anything about whites and it could be true even certain things about the edenfields they will not post. topix even protects the edenfields. Shame!
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 24, 2008
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>I have tried calling truce with you, UGA tried with Keona...you two can't even let someone say their sorry let's be friends, this crap has been going on forever.
Oh so you wanna be our friend now? I have not been yelling at UGA for the last few days, only YOU. And that is because I hate, I mean HATE big old nappy headed FAT people! You see I've fallen out with Stacey, Michelle and others and made up with them. I don't consider any of them my "friends"..are you serious?? FRIENDS? Get a grip!
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 24, 2008
Cynbenet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you wanna be our friend now? I have not been yelling at UGA for the last few days, only YOU. And that is because I hate, I mean HATE big old nappy headed FAT people! You see I've fallen out with Stacey, Michelle and others and made up with them. I don't consider any of them my "friends"..are you serious?? FRIENDS? Get a grip!
I was referring to UGA telling you she was sorry about mentioning your mother on the other posts. She was making an effort, and you just kept it up. No I don't want to be your friend or Stacey's but I would like to post on here without all this....it's so old, and I'm so tired of it. You have said several times you were going to leave me alone, yet you still come here with your insults and harrassment. I was speaking to Stacey with that posts, not you. You are way way beneath me on every level Keona I have nothing for you.....Stacey can sometimes prove herself to put some intelligent words in a conversation (albeit not lately) you however look like an idiot every time you post.

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#9 Sep 24, 2008
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>They banned you for all the hateful hateful things you posted on here to us and others Stacey not cause you were black. They banned you cause I emailed them with a copy and a post number where you threatened to "crush" me and my children. They banned you and Keona for all your foul language and hateful comments, they banned you cause every reader that comes on here flags your posts as insulting to everyone, not just me and UGA>....that is why you were banned. Not because you were black. Call customer service, I'm sure they can pull the archives, for the last year that I have been posting on here, you have done more than your share of hateful, rude, disrespectful, and racial posts. Now you wanna cry out racism? Gimme a break. Even when I try to start a thread about current events, and pretend you are not there, you come on threads I start about a Shrimp Festival in Brunswick, or about missing black girls in Chicago, or about anything......like the stalking troll that you are and you pick fights. It isn't cause you're black, it's because you are mean, mean, mean, mean, mean.....you are a mean, hateful person who intends to make us all as misreable as you are. When it don't work you get mad and turn yourself into the vicitim. I have tried calling truce with you, UGA tried with Keona...you two can't even let someone say their sorry let's be friends, this crap has been going on forever.
Do you have a copy of that threat she made to you? Cause she made the same one to me...I forgot what thread it was in...
McCain Aide

Bethesda, MD

#10 Sep 24, 2008
Dana is a snitch cry baby LOL

I probably did say i would crush you, so what?? get over it, but Dana guess what I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Sep 24, 2008
UGAfan wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a copy of that threat she made to you? Cause she made the same one to me...I forgot what thread it was in...
It was on the Miami thread- I sent a copy of it via email to Topix, I will see if I still have it and forward it on to you. I think that would be conduct unbecoming of a federal employee- don't you?
McCain Aide

Bethesda, MD

#12 Sep 24, 2008
oh here come silly ugafan acting like she has some power and has yet to do anything but talk out the side of her neck, blah, blah, blah

ugafan you ain't and can't do anything to me or cynnbenet

ha ha ha
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#13 Sep 24, 2008
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to UGA telling you she was sorry about mentioning your mother on the other posts. She was making an effort, and you just kept it up. No I don't want to be your friend or Stacey's but I would like to post on here without all this....it's so old, and I'm so tired of it. You have said several times you were going to leave me alone, yet you still come here with your insults and harrassment. I was speaking to Stacey with that posts, not you. You are way way beneath me on every level Keona I have nothing for you.....Stacey can sometimes prove herself to put some intelligent words in a conversation (albeit not lately) you however look like an idiot every time you post.
Stop trying to gather friends! Paula doesn't like you and Stacey isn't going to be your friend either! You're too funny! I haven't been fussing with UGA lately as I said...It's just YOU! Posting hatred for blacks under the name "hhmmmmm" we know it's YOU!
McCain Aide

Bethesda, MD

#14 Sep 24, 2008
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>It was on the Miami thread- I sent a copy of it via email to Topix, I will see if I still have it and forward it on to you. I think that would be conduct unbecoming of a federal employee- don't you?
Raytheon is not a federal government agency. look it up ding bat. And please look up why we have to have top secret clearance. Unbelievable how much air you and ugafan seem to have in your head

Since: Jul 08

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Sep 24, 2008
quick question: Maybe one of you ladies can help me. Okay lets say that I post a comment and Im cussing but using all the $%^&* and slang or whatnot. When I press the POST button and it flags it and says that cursing and violence isn't permitted but I press POST again....following me??
Okay, then it posts it on my screen, is it really posted for everyone to see or is it really deleted?? just wondering. Did that even make sense?? HELL IDK
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#16 Sep 24, 2008
Cynbenet wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to gather friends! Paula doesn't like you and Stacey isn't going to be your friend either! You're too funny! I haven't been fussing with UGA lately as I said...It's just YOU! Posting hatred for blacks under the name "hhmmmmm" we know it's YOU!
Why bring Paula's name into this? You are lying when you say you have talked to her. I just talked to her yesterday and she said she has not talked to you in close to a year. She has no internet access at home right now, but you keep saying that all these different people on here are her... get over yourself already Keona! You make everything into a "racial" problem when its you yourself hating on every race including your own!
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Sep 24, 2008
Amber Carter wrote:
quick question: Maybe one of you ladies can help me. Okay lets say that I post a comment and Im cussing but using all the $%^&* and slang or whatnot. When I press the POST button and it flags it and says that cursing and violence isn't permitted but I press POST again....following me??
Okay, then it posts it on my screen, is it really posted for everyone to see or is it really deleted?? just wondering. Did that even make sense?? HELL IDK
I think it is really posted, then flagged when another reader takes offense to it. If you notice some posts are never deleted and have plenty of bad words in them. By white and black ppl.
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#18 Sep 24, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring Paula's name into this? You are lying when you say you have talked to her. I just talked to her yesterday and she said she has not talked to you in close to a year. She has no internet access at home right now, but you keep saying that all these different people on here are her... get over yourself already Keona! You make everything into a "racial" problem when its you yourself hating on every race including your own!
I don't hate any race, I only hate FAT people! That's why I forgave Stacey, Michelle, Amber and UGA but I'm so cruel to you and DANA! If I had the power, ALL fat people would die awful deaths!
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#19 Sep 24, 2008
Cynbenet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate any race, I only hate FAT people! That's why I forgave Stacey, Michelle, Amber and UGA but I'm so cruel to you and DANA! If I had the power, ALL fat people would die awful deaths!
Well, I could put all kinds of quotes on here but I won't waste my time because everyone KNOWS you hate on every race INCLUDING your own. I don't need to prove it. At least I can lose weight, you can never take back all the ugly words you've said about people. Grow up Keona!
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I could put all kinds of quotes on here but I won't waste my time because everyone KNOWS you hate on every race INCLUDING your own. I don't need to prove it. At least I can lose weight, you can never take back all the ugly words you've said about people. Grow up Keona!
I can take back negative words about slim people but not any big-trip-a-limps like YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Fri Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages