JustMe

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Has anyone heard about a family getting killed at New Hope Plantation on Friday night? About 6-8 people getting killed?
Mary

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I just heard the same thing from a convenience store worker on HWY 17. Reporters are in the parking lot. I don't know anything else.
Mary

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Since: Aug 09

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

my sister works in the emergency room and said yes 9 people were shot in the head last night and two are still alive, the two still alive are 5 and 16 years old
flynt

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

i heard about it also. i dont know any details. sorry
flynt

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

click on first coast news .com in the search bar type brunswick ga this will take you to the story about the murders at new hope
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

9 people shot in the back of the head execution style 7 dead and a five year old and the 19 year old were still alive the five year old was flown out by helicopter and the 19 year old had down syndrome before the shooting and he was transported by squad unknown were

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Any relation to the Pizza Hut employee murdered in the same area?
BWK RESIDENT

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

No, no relation to the man killed at Pizza Hut
JustMe

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Thanks for the updates. I was born and raised in Brunswick...lived 3 miles south of here on Hwy 17 until 5 years ago, when I moved to NC. This is CRAZY!! I also was good friends with Jeff Pennington, the guy killed at Pizza Hut and his twin brother John, when we were in our teens and early twenties. They have the murder suspect in custody for Jeff's murder, so I don't see how these 2 different murders could be related. What is going on down there? So sad to hear this craziness going on in my hometown. A friend called me this morning, from Townsend, GA, telling me about it and I started searching. I remember these kids way back when. They lived in Townsend when I was a teenager. So sad. My heart goes out to the remaining family members. Also, whomever is responsible for this...I sure would be dreading my judgement day!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

JustMe wrote:
They have the murder suspect in custody for Jeff's murder, so I don't see how these 2 different murders could be related.
Because, a person posting on the pizza hut murder, which happened last weekend, claimed they were a twin brother and avowed to seek justice on the killer. Next thing you know, there is an arrest in the pizza hut murder and then a little later, there is a massacre in a trailer park.

Therefore, you were thinking, that I was thinking, that the pizza hut murderer also murdered the trailer park people. When, in reality, I was thinking that the so called as posted twin brother of the pizza hut victim was seeking out revenge against his brother's murderer by shooting up the murderer's family.

Evidently, you were thinking simple simon and I was thinking more like, "one week planner" complexity.
JustMe

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Gotcha!! Good thinking...I see where you're coming from.
cardshark

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

What race are these folks? And Mr. Pennington that got murdered?
BWK RESIDENT

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Of the seven killed, 5 for sure were white. There is a possibility that 1 of the other two was a black male. Of the injured, 1 is mixed race.
Judge Judy

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

The article in this link has information and names.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-0...

It also says that the 10th person may have committed suicide and that is why there is a search of 15 miles.
These are the names that are given.
Guy Heinze Sr.
Russell "Rusty" Toler
Michelle Toler (rusty's daughter)Michelle is 15 and was enrolled in the eighth grade at Needwood Middle School
Toler's 3 children and one child in the hospital along with his grandchild.
A woman was killed and also the boyfriend of one of Toler's daughters.

The article has been out for awhile, but of course you have people on that lowlife message board "WS" (you know the board) claiming they have inside info when all they are doing is getting info from those news sites. Freaks! Oh and one of the posters there doing it is marina2. They are also bringing posts over there from here. They bash Topix, yet they get info from here! They also come here to recruit members of Topix to post there on that disgusting site.
anon

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

One poster actually has stated it is rumor on Websleuth.
Judge Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Of course they say it is rumor, even though they got the info from the news story in the Jacksonville news website. They say rumor because they want people to think they are close to the case and they do not post the news link because they do not want people to know they got the info from a news article. One of them actually says her kid was friends with one of the victims. Oh please!
I heard about that ws website long ago here on Topix and it is nothing but freak show. That website does more harm than good and that is a fact. They claim to solve crimes through ink blots. Yes, ink blots! Crying shame that website is allowed to still carry on.
Judge Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Eighth person dies in weekend massacre

BRUNSWICK - Glynn County police said an eighth victim in the weekend's mass slaying has died.

http://savannahnow.com/node/775330
thorn

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

pray, that is all i can do at this point
BrunswickNative

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

My husband and I are both from Brunswick and lived in New Hope many years ago. It was a pretty decent, not great, place back then. This is so sad and I will keep the families' of the victims in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that the person or persons who did this is caught and is punished to the fullest extent of the law. it is just unbelieveable. SO SAD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of125
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Churlish Truths 49,304
What happened to Kim Devore 10 hr Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Mon faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Mon Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search