Is it friendly place to live?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Mariusz

Chelm, Poland

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Hi! My name is Mariusz. I`m from Poland. I`d like to move to the USA. I don`t know why, but in my heart and mind is still the name of Your city. Maby it is a sign... God knows. Most important is, that I don`t like big cities. I love nature.

Could You write me some informations about Brunswick, hows with job, is it safe, pluses and minuses. I`ll be glad to got it.
my mail is mariuszmatera@gmail.com, skype: materam
Becky in Brunswick

Claxton, GA

#2 Mar 14, 2012
no it is not
bbsmiles

Brunswick, GA

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Do not move here. Most people claim to be Christians but are fake-asses who like to spread their hateful agenda. Do not even consider GA. we live in a beautiful place surrounded by the hateful right.
Farrell Landon

Sharpsburg, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2012
You should move here! You can rap with me! You like ghetto a** hos?
Baird

Crossville, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2012
I'm Christian, and I don't spread my agenda to anyone. I may not approve of some things people do, yet I personally won't force them to do or think otherwise. On the matter of Brunswick being friendly? Yes and No. There are rough people in brunswick, drug addicts, etc. yet on the other hand, I've worked with some kind friendly people there. Really to the point where I actually loved going to work. Brunswick, or most of Coastal Georgia for that matter, is some of the most BEAUTIFUL scenery I've seen in my life. A thousand times better than anything Florida has. The day we left Brunswick will always be, in my opinion, one of the worst mistakes my family ever made. You could even say it was my own personal hell. I have hopes of one day coming back and walking the beaches again. Truly wonderful times and memories I will always carry with me, and something I long for.(Crossville sucks, and Florida sucks. stay away from them. take my word for it.)
Baird

Crossville, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2012

Also I want to share this song. the beaches there always enter my thoughts when I listen to it.
friendly partly

Jesup, GA

#7 Jun 18, 2012
it is like most places - some friendly, some jerks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs 9 hr me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell 9 hr me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... 9 hr northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick People Search