United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

These boys need to spend a year in the federal pen with big bubba, then returned to their hometown for a lynching ! Big bubba will ream those punks out. Thugs who hurt kids are given the treatment they deserve while in jail. The lynching should be held on a Saturday afternoon at the local courthouse. Vendors could sell food and drinks, and tickets could be sold to watch the event. The money then could be donated to pay for the child's funeral. This would be much cheaper than lethal injection. They could use the same rope twice! Afterwards, take their bodies out to sea, and dump them overboard. Anyone who would kill a child is an animal, and should be treated as such. Our government should be willing to execute these thugs, they now have 2 less welfare checks to pay.
zoro

David, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Its the most senseless crime in memory. the mass shootings were mental cases. this is apparently robbery of someone with no money. I think it will be discovered that these youths are below normal intelligence. perhaps the whole family apparently. life without parol.
Eye for an eye

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Just shoot the little coon in the face and get it over with. Then shoot the coon's mother in the leg. End of story.
rise up

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

how much more are we gonna take rise up white people
TNB

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

This is what bringing a protohominid creature over to pick cotton gets you. It's appalling that anyone could actually defend this charcoaled piece of shit, but coonbook is alive and hopping errr. hiphopping.
Butt Ugly

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Can't hang an ape, they just swing from the branches.
King Black

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Maybe us coons should hang you too. It's comin' soon--rednecks.
Queen Black

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Those kids did what they did; I'll do what I'll do too! Runnin' 1 race down for the other doesn't solve any problems, does it? Hasn't in the past, won't for your kids' future. You want something done dawgs, you've to do it your damn-self, you dig. I could careless about them kids; they were dead before they were bornin'. Think about that homies and necks...
Black Dong Kong

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Shove a branch up ur dumbass and swing off your pea-size nutz boi.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Yea!
jhiuwgfy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

rise up wrote:
how much more are we gonna take rise up white people
I have been saying it for years, what a pathetic planet when normal people have to deal with these subhumans things.
Coon raiders

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

If they dont fry this coon then they should lock him up for about 40 years and he is denied any fried chicken. That alone will make him hang himself. Hopefully.
Coon owner

Sawyer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I own 3 coons right now they are well behaved mostly from how i disipline them. They cook clean do anything i say. One of em is not to bad lookin now that she is 17. She got nice lips for suckin my cock. Dont get me wrong i hate coons. But there here to stay and if you handle them properly they will benifit you

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

the inmates will kill them both....code among prison inmates...baby killers are not tolerated.
Swagga

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

None of this would be happening if we had just picked our own dang cotton.
Coon raiders

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

How do you starve a coon? You hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Aggie23 39,697
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 15 hr missb 1,160
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) 15 hr JesseJamesDalton 12
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement Apr 19 Debby Ryan 1
beverly hill billy speed trap court of Darien Ga. (Jun '09) Apr 17 A passerby 132
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
Murder suspect caught after 6 hour search throu... Apr 14 anon2 3
•••

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at April 23 at 8:43PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search