Hang the 2 baby killers!

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Guilty

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2013
These boys need to spend a year in the federal pen with big bubba, then returned to their hometown for a lynching ! Big bubba will ream those punks out. Thugs who hurt kids are given the treatment they deserve while in jail. The lynching should be held on a Saturday afternoon at the local courthouse. Vendors could sell food and drinks, and tickets could be sold to watch the event. The money then could be donated to pay for the child's funeral. This would be much cheaper than lethal injection. They could use the same rope twice! Afterwards, take their bodies out to sea, and dump them overboard. Anyone who would kill a child is an animal, and should be treated as such. Our government should be willing to execute these thugs, they now have 2 less welfare checks to pay.
zoro

David, Panama

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Its the most senseless crime in memory. the mass shootings were mental cases. this is apparently robbery of someone with no money. I think it will be discovered that these youths are below normal intelligence. perhaps the whole family apparently. life without parol.
Eye for an eye

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Just shoot the little coon in the face and get it over with. Then shoot the coon's mother in the leg. End of story.
rise up

East Berlin, PA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
how much more are we gonna take rise up white people
TNB

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
This is what bringing a protohominid creature over to pick cotton gets you. It's appalling that anyone could actually defend this charcoaled piece of shit, but coonbook is alive and hopping errr. hiphopping.
Butt Ugly

Delray Beach, FL

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Can't hang an ape, they just swing from the branches.
King Black

Athens, GA

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Maybe us coons should hang you too. It's comin' soon--rednecks.
Queen Black

Athens, GA

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Those kids did what they did; I'll do what I'll do too! Runnin' 1 race down for the other doesn't solve any problems, does it? Hasn't in the past, won't for your kids' future. You want something done dawgs, you've to do it your damn-self, you dig. I could careless about them kids; they were dead before they were bornin'. Think about that homies and necks...
Black Dong Kong

Brunswick, GA

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Shove a branch up ur dumbass and swing off your pea-size nutz boi.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Yea!
jhiuwgfy

New Hartford, NY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
rise up wrote:
how much more are we gonna take rise up white people
I have been saying it for years, what a pathetic planet when normal people have to deal with these subhumans things.
Coon raiders

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 28, 2013
If they dont fry this coon then they should lock him up for about 40 years and he is denied any fried chicken. That alone will make him hang himself. Hopefully.
Coon owner

Bridgman, MI

#15 Mar 28, 2013
I own 3 coons right now they are well behaved mostly from how i disipline them. They cook clean do anything i say. One of em is not to bad lookin now that she is 17. She got nice lips for suckin my cock. Dont get me wrong i hate coons. But there here to stay and if you handle them properly they will benifit you

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Mar 28, 2013
the inmates will kill them both....code among prison inmates...baby killers are not tolerated.
Swagga

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
None of this would be happening if we had just picked our own dang cotton.
Coon raiders

Duluth, GA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
How do you starve a coon? You hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell 13 hr me2youlol 7
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) Sat Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) Fri dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:08 am PST

NFL 6:08AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup
Bleacher Report 7:45 AM
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans: Live Houston Score and Analysis
CBS Sports 8:29 AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons