Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the First Coast?

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

By Jeannie Blaylock First Coast News BRUNSWICK, GA -- First Coast News has been investigating allegations that a major local company is guilty of racial discrimination.
Comments
881 - 892 of 892 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2014
First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Bud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Daisey wrote:
You think whites only restrooms are bad. There is a black husband and wife that is separated by the state because he was accused of molesting his adoptive daughter, the state has nothing but the words of two little girls. This child is not in the home husband and wife love each other yet state won't let them live together. This child had sexually transmitted diseases the child said she had no boyfriends yet husband had no diseases. Yet this man was locked up for twenty five days. Now there are trying to give him 300 years in prison. There is a lynch mob in Waycross, Georgia because of a high profile accident that left this man with severe brain damage. They took everything he had and now they are trying lock him up. The wife was told that the clan rules in this area.
Sounds like a job for DR Phil
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Whtgl wrote:
<quoted text>I can always run SFS aka Dana away, she is no match for me and she knows it. That is why she has run and just sitting back and reading like a little coward!
You give yourself to much credit Stacey....are you reading your bible inbetween your stupid insults and racial slurs?
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

pissed off wrote:
All I am going to say is that there are some extreamly immature people on here! I love to read and see how we started out with one subject and end up talking about things that have nothing to do with any of this now...sad sad sad!
You can count on the Brunswick girls to do that....its all over with them.
Whtgl

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>You give yourself to much credit Stacey....are you reading your bible inbetween your stupid insults and racial slurs?
racial slurs would be your girl!

Since: Sep 07

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>You can count on the Brunswick girls to do that....its all over with them.
Hypocrite.
The Real Chiffonade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2007

Please see the post made on Saturday November 10. It was made by someone who enjoys impersonating me all over the web. He has obviously run out of meds with no money to refill.
BTW, I do not believe in separate bathrooms and think that racist people should wake up and realize it's 2007. The south lost the war. It's time to move on.
Kristin

Kaysville, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much hatred is spewing from the comments I read. Yes, there are positive comments on racial relations. But the hateful comments are what stick out to me. It breaks my heart. It is amazing to think that I, a white woman, raised in racially tense NW Indiana (Gary, IN and the racially biased "white" counties) and now living in "Saltine" Lake City, have no bias due to color. It is sad that there are people stil out there that can utter such words of hate toward an entire group of people, based on their skin color. I am appalled!!
Commonsense

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Not Suprised wrote:
<quoted text>/Jane you and your husband need to wake up, never seen prejudice? remove the blinders and for the record it is Arican American, not Afro-American
Who gives a Rat's A$$ whether it's Afro or African, they're Negro Americans or, Black Americans . To HELL with this Hyphenated Crap ! You're either American or, you're not ! 95% of the Mills i went to had Portable Latrene's for Truck Drivers . With all the trendy Diseases going around, who would want to use a Bathroom with only a commode ? Ever been enclosed in a small room where the Bathroom door opens into the Scale house, and smell a Truck driver who ate boiled eggs and Beer all weekend ? You Thin Skinned idiots need to get a life !
Mari Wilson

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Jeannie Blaylock is mixed black and white, but she calls herself white. That's wrong . why is she ashamed. If her "parents" are white, she was adopted ---she's mixed!! She better represent the black people and stand up for equality!
Dr Ahmet Salim

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

DEAR SIR, MADAM
THIS IS JUST TO INFORM YOU THAT OUR COMPANY CAN CLEAN OUT BLACK MONEY CALLED ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES, SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE MADE A KIND OF MONEY MAKING BUSINESS THAT YOUR MONEY IS STACKED WE CAN HELP YOU CLEAN THE MONEY SO PLEASE AND IF U KNOW SOME ONE THAT HIS MONEY IS STACKED AS WELL
WE CAN HELP HIM CLEAN THE MONEY AND WE WILL JUST RECEIVE A COMISSION after clean all your notes has a staff of approximately 100 scientists, engineers, technicians and support staff and over 100 guest researchers annually.
OUR SERVICES is to PROVIDE CHEMICALS FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES CURRENCIES SUCH AS US.DOLLAR, EURO, POUND, AND MANY LOCAL CURRENCIES
More Infor visit our Webpage:www.ssdexpresscleaning .wozaonline.co.za
or our toll free Dr Ahmet Salim +27736920662
Email:ahmetsalim695@gmail.com
club

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

dna wrote:
hum mm, all this time i thought i was American only to find out I'm really British American.
my parents are British and i was born here, I've always thought i was American I'm crushed,and if the blacks would only get it, that they are American and NOT AFRICAN, and quit rubbing the African part in our face then maybe they could get a little more respect, when blacks start talking about being African thats when their racism shows out.
[url=http://www.deshmeaaj.com] dainik bhasker[/url]
Tired of This

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

I am so tired of people referring to themselves as African Americans. Most could not even locate Africa on a globe. What would a black American think of a white person of African descent who immigrates to America and refers to themselves as African American? The civil rights movement was a great thing. It's goal was to equalize everyone and allow those of the black race to have the same rights as those of the white race. It was never intended to make the black race superior to the white race, and make discrimination against whites okay. At the time the NAACP and other such organizations were founded, it was done to assist in the equalization process of the civil rights movement. They have since been used to take racism to the extreme opposite direction. We are all one America. As a black American, I do not refer to myself as being from Africa because I'm not. Yes, I do have ancestors from there that we're brought to America as slaves, but I myself have never been there. There are also white Americans who also have ancestors from Africa. One last point: Yes white people did own black slaves from Africa, however, it was blacks from Africa who were selling their family and friends!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr rename 49,817
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search