Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the First Coast?

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

By Jeannie Blaylock First Coast News BRUNSWICK, GA -- First Coast News has been investigating allegations that a major local company is guilty of racial discrimination.
Comments
861 - 880 of 892 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2014
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww look, Keona wasnt smart enough to keep up so she has resorted back to her sociopathic behavior. Sinking beyond any normal irritated human to cross the line and try and "win" the witty contest. But dont worry disturbed one, I am flagging you like crazy AGAIN...How easy nastiness rolls off your tongue. You mock parents loosing children in school shootings and you mock incest survivors trying to win an argument.
You got banned and still found a way to come back, and you finally got what you tried to do on every site in Topix. A racial discussion. Only thing is, your to dumb to debate. I can see from your other posts you havent changed much, your still taking phrases and words from smarter people. LOL, remember when you got caught? That person on another thread wasnt really thrilled when she found her exact post , not only on another thread but with your name...lol...pathetic.
Oh and the boss thing you said earlier...LMAOO, you came back trying to snow all the new people....lol....everybody knows you live on Topix and the only job you have down there in Fl. is at MCdonalds. Maybe one of your other personaliteis has a diffrent job considering you have 6, 7 Myspaces? And dont they all state diffrent background info.lol...Sad, sad disturbed girl.
Awe but look who can't get enough of her.....you are just as disturbed....did you come on this thread looking for her? Alysia?

Since: Sep 07

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>Awe but look who can't get enough of her.....you are just as disturbed....did you come on this thread looking for her? Alysia?
Hey hypocrite, I just knew you would pop up sometime. Like always trying to sound as if your the expert on this subject. I owe you no explanations. What I do and where I go are my own concern. I thought the great "Straight from the Glass House" was to far above this pettiness?

I have nothing for you. You mocked this whole situation when you did not have a clue as to what you were talking about. Everyone knows it. You had so much to say earlier yet when one of the ones who mattered call you out, you ran. Why?? Because you should be ashamed. Go away Dana...you are an azz and you have shown yourself to be a hypocrite to many times. You yourself have hurt people I care about with your callous words and your patronizing attitude. You speak out both sides of your mouth. So come in and ramble all your hypocritical comments until you feel better.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hypocrite, I just knew you would pop up sometime. Like always trying to sound as if your the expert on this subject. I owe you no explanations. What I do and where I go are my own concern. I thought the great "Straight from the Glass House" was to far above this pettiness?
I have nothing for you. You mocked this whole situation when you did not have a clue as to what you were talking about. Everyone knows it. You had so much to say earlier yet when one of the ones who mattered call you out, you ran. Why?? Because you should be ashamed. Go away Dana...you are an azz and you have shown yourself to be a hypocrite to many times. You yourself have hurt people I care about with your callous words and your patronizing attitude. You speak out both sides of your mouth. So come in and ramble all your hypocritical comments until you feel better.
The one's who matter? Who are they?
Yeah I mock you....you are sooo mockable! A joke....funny, oh you are the funniest one of all, so desparate for attention that you will go on any thread and attack a total stranger and throw around your wild accusations, their all Keona huh....all of 'em?

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

<quoted text>The one's who matter? Who are they?
Yeah I mock you....you are sooo mockable! A joke....funny, oh you are the funniest one of all, so desparate for attention that you will go on any thread and attack a total stranger and throw around your wild accusations, their all Keona huh....all of 'em?
If anyone is desperate it is you slow one. I have never looked for you . Mopst of the time everyone ignored your posts. Especially when you tried to post your opinion concerning things you knew nothing about. You have issues. You never mocked me idiot. I never came on Topix and stated what I was doing concerning the stalker. You have your lies mixed up or your information. You have mocked the Barrios family. Those are the ones who matter. Those are my friends. You mocked and laughed at the scenerio of Keona getting into legal trouble. It was all funny.( "you called her, you get what you deserve, haha") And this whole time people read what you posted. You dont have a clue as to everything that freak did. But I know how much it hurt people he loved to see your ignorant comments. Then go over and read a post from you declaring you support and love. You dont know me, nothing I do should concern you.

you will never be welcome here and no one wants your hypocritical sympathy. He deserves far better than you will ever be able to provide.

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

<quoted text>The one's who matter? Who are they?
Just as you and your racist friend declared and told anyone on here who would listen that every AOL post was me. Idiots.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
who the F*CK do you think you are? this person stocked the barrios family by mocking their childs death and your defending her by saying that others are so interested in her. get a d*mn life you ugly nasty big lip, cracked out whore. stop studing these other people by making them look like the bad person when its clearly not. there ain't a single soul that is concerned about that racist B*TCH. it seems to me that their only out for justice and I back them 100% on keeping her out of these forums. keep talking your SH*T and you'll be next.
Oh my you seem to have some anger management issues, so do you feel better Melissa? This thread has nothing to do with Christopher Barrios, this is about a racial issue concerning a black woman and a major business....ummmm maybe you need to lay off the crack its making you a lil aggressive. I'll be next for what Melissa? Are you threatening me?
Whtgl

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Awe how sweet, Melissa coming to defend her girlfriend.....get a grip chic.
seems like you need to leave now! BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER VERBAL ASS KICKING! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE! WE KNOW YOU MISS YOUR BANNED RACIST BLACK GIRLFRIEND BUT SHE IS GONE! AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN.... DANA THE DRAMA LOVER! YOU REALLY ARE SO PATHETIC! YES YOU MOCKED THE BARRIOS FAMILY, YES YOU DISREPECTED THAT POOR CHILDS FAMILY AND IT SHOWED ONE THING YOU DID NOT CARE FOR CHRISTOPHER AND WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM, YOU ARE JUST LIKE KEONA WRIGHT, TWO OF A KIND

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

Awe how sweet, Melissa coming to defend her girlfriend.....get a grip chic.
See how easy it is for you? You are a hypocrite. You came in here and decided to spew your ignorance and when you get called out, you are suddenly innocent and its there fault. Pathetic....
Whtgl

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy it is for you? You are a hypocrite. You came in here and decided to spew your ignorance and when you get called out, you are suddenly innocent and its there fault. Pathetic....
I can always run SFS aka Dana away, she is no match for me and she knows it. That is why she has run and just sitting back and reading like a little coward!
pissed off

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

All I am going to say is that there are some extreamly immature people on here! I love to read and see how we started out with one subject and end up talking about things that have nothing to do with any of this now...sad sad sad!

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

pissed off wrote:
All I am going to say is that there are some extreamly immature people on here! I love to read and see how we started out with one subject and end up talking about things that have nothing to do with any of this now...sad sad sad!
You would know "Glass House" you thought to come and throw your ever proverbial stones.
SmartMFer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...gargoyles are like roaches, they love to come out at night.
You were right, it reappeared. I was hoping it took some smart pills in its absence; no such luck, it is still as stupid now as it ever was.

I should start putting one misspelled word in each post, just to give it something to do.

Today's misspelling is anencephalic.

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

SmartMFer wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right, it reappeared. I was hoping it took some smart pills in its absence; no such luck, it is still as stupid now as it ever was.
I should start putting one misspelled word in each post, just to give it something to do.
Today's misspelling is anencephalic.
anencephaly ....ok, something to do with the brain right....I am actually in the medical field also. You going for a doctor?
SmartMFer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
anencephaly ....ok, something to do with the brain right....I am actually in the medical field also. You going for a doctor?
I'm in grad school to become an anesthetist. 25 more months.....
Anencephaly is the situation of being born without a cerebral cortex - essentially brainless, a word I thought appropriate given our verbally diarrheic troll.

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2007

SmartMFer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in grad school to become an anesthetist. 25 more months.....
Anencephaly is the situation of being born without a cerebral cortex - essentially brainless, a word I thought appropriate given our verbally diarrheic troll.
I knew it was something with the brain but I thought it on meant damage or some such, I didnt know it meant complete braindead.
I can see how it applies to the gargoyle in question.

Iam going for a paramedic...3 more semesters and Iam done.
I live free

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

mike wrote:
I don't believe in race-mixing either..that makes me a racist? I DO NOT think so. As far as a black/white bathroom, I do not think that should exist either. When a Black man kills a white person, NO word from that FRAUD Al Sharpton, but, turn it the other way around, that FRAUD Sharpton is ALL over it, like mice on cheese! This CRAP to stop..NOW!!
this is the dummiest post i've ever read what a dork!!!!
Cynbenet

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Wow..So many pages, this has got to be the hottest topic! I am not the person posting from MS, as WhatsRight wants to believe. It seems anyone that has a different opinion from her "is Keona Wright". I am not the only one who see TRUE RACISM! I have admitted to being racist, why would I pose as another to say it?

I agree with the majority of the things this "Pocahontas, MS" person is posting.

At the same time I agree with the white person that stated "the united negro fund doesn't help whites". I actually object to organizations like the NAACP, that's a black version of the KKK. But I will stand by the fact that racism is well alive and should be protested.

I do feel that the ignorance among black Americans is stemmed from the mistreatment of our
ancestors..It's a culutral thing..but blacks can not blame whites for everything..Be realistic!
I know a heck of a lot of successful blacks so if they can do better, why can't others? Don't get me wrong, I DO believe that the black race is so poor because of the past mistreatment but they can make the choice and become better people.

I am not saying I disagree with you, but I don't think whites should be providing cash to blacks
in America. Here's why: Oprah asked poor black kids in Chicago "what would you do with $100". ALL, I mean ALL of them replied "I'd buy Air Force ones, I'd go get my hair done, I'd go get my nails done, I'd go get a video game, etc.". She asked some poor black kids in Africa and their responses were: I'd buy school supplies and books. Do you see the difference??? That is why she opened a school in Africa. I am not trying to go against you, I am black and I DO see racism, but face it, blacks who know they are broke spend every penny on worthless things! A black boy died last year of a tooth ache. His mother didn't take him to a dentist because she had no insurance. Your child is CRYING for WEEKS over a tooth ache but you sit on your a$$ waiting on the government to pay for his medical visit?? Had that boy been crying for shoes, or had her daughter been crying for a fresh hair style, she would have brought it without hesitation! Again, I am not trying to go against you but think about the ignorance among black Americans!

And to the people saying "African American" is not the appropriate term, you are totally correct.
I HATE that term. It seems they are saying "blacks need go back to Africa". I have Jamaican and Bahamian ancestors that I actually know, so why should I label myself as AFRICAN American, considering I never will know any of my African ancestors?? Furthermore, I have a friend named Adetutu. Her parents were born in Africa and she was born here. She is clearly an African American, RIGHT?!? She is white with blond hair and blue eyes, and for that reason she was unable to participate in my school's "young African American Scientist" event. "BLACK scientist" would be more appropriate, as not all AFRICAN AMERICANS are black. Another guy named Tertius was turned down from that event as well because he is not black. He applied because he is AFRICAN AMERICAN, he has AFRICAN parents.

But I agree with you though. I see many whites here are lashing at you for the simple fact that you stood up and defend your race. If we don't fight for ourselve, who will? Someone has to preach on racism!

A land far far away....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

Cynbenet = none of your business

one of many personalities
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

angry wrote:
i bet there is an all black toilet in the miss black usa pagaent! take that afro americans!
what you wrote was so stupid
Daisey

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2007

You think whites only restrooms are bad. There is a black husband and wife that is separated by the state because he was accused of molesting his adoptive daughter, the state has nothing but the words of two little girls. This child is not in the home husband and wife love each other yet state won't let them live together. This child had sexually transmitted diseases the child said she had no boyfriends yet husband had no diseases. Yet this man was locked up for twenty five days. Now there are trying to give him 300 years in prison. There is a lynch mob in Waycross, Georgia because of a high profile accident that left this man with severe brain damage. They took everything he had and now they are trying lock him up. The wife was told that the clan rules in this area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cbutt 52,210
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 20 hr Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters