16yro and 14yro males arrested in brutal shooting death of 18mo Georgia baby

Mar 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DFW Catholic

In this case two Black males are charged with shooting and killing an 18 month old baby in the face while he was in his stroller for a walk with his mother.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 2, 2013
Nautilus1

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Just take them out and shoot them save the tax payers money
mike

Akron, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2013
amen - and their parents also. correction - there mother; their probably is no known father.
Storm warning

De Forest, WI

#4 Mar 24, 2013
did they have any skittles on them when arrested ? maybe they needed the money for bibles ?
perhaps some fat rich zionist could defend their right to do what the hell ever they pleased
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I'm sure these gentlemen were 'aspiring (c)rappers' who are really 'good boys' that were just getting ready to 'turn their lives around!'They needed money for studio time!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Yes I am sure any moment now we are going to get some Gehtto fabulous mama on the news raving about what a GOOD BOY Demarquis and his friend were, they were probably in the church choir....( NOT!!)

These little pukes are full blown racist azzed Capital murderers and they need to be hung on the public square and let the mother of the baby shoot them in the face!!
leslie

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#7 Mar 25, 2013
This is a wake-up call to all good Americans to start packing heat --young black men are being indoctrinated in the black Muslim/radical Islamist ideology, which includes kill the "White devils" and we're just gonna have take matters into our own hands!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Shoot to kill because those racists are after your babies.
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Kentucky boy

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
I think a good lynching would be adequate punishment. Hang them at the courthouse on a Saturday afternoon. Allow all the citizens to come watch. They should sell tickets for the event to cover the cost of the babies funeral. If they use the same rope to hang both boys, we could save some tax dollars. Afterwards, take their bodies out to sea and feed them to the sharks . They do not deserve a funeral . Anyone who would shoot a baby is an animal, and therefore deserves to be treated like one. It does not surprise me that the media is not covering this like the trayvon Martin case. However , if it were a white boy that shot a black baby, it would have been on the news for weeks. You gotta love political correctness!
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 25, 2013
I agree with every post on here! Who raises kids to be like this? No one, no one is raising them. That is the problem. They rely on the welfare system and school system and any other government assisted program to raise these little roaches then they cry, "My baby is innocent, he is a good boy." Bull shit. I just read on CNN that the mother of the 15 year old is saying just that. She says he didn't pull the trigger so he did nothing wrong? Really??? Ugh. And where is Jesse Jackson anyway? Yea if it had been two white boys shooting a black person, you damn right there would be hell to pay.
Hogs

Superior, WI

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Doesn't fit the liberal agenda since it wasn't a white or half white, we will not hear anything about it.
F r e d d o

Avon, OH

#12 Apr 2, 2013
This was just an isolated incident.....like the other 100,000 isolated incidents of black on white murder that have occurred here since the 1970s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min jeb is low IQ cbu... 53,324
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 20 hr Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
•••
Brunswick Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brunswick Jobs