Georgia - Man Facing Charges After Bi...

Georgia - Man Facing Charges After Bicyclist Killed in Hit and Run

There are 22 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Georgia - Man Facing Charges After Bicyclist Killed in Hit and Run. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

A Brunswick man is facing charges after a deadly hit and run Monday night. Police say 17-year old Justin Youles was riding his bicycle with a friend on US 17 when he was hit and killed by a drunk driver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haley

Woodbine, GA

#21 Jul 17, 2011
just up thinking about butterbean. for some reason i cant get him off my mind. i wish he was here today. he was like my other brother. we miss u very much and love you!i wish there was some way for me to change time and let him and justin know not to be out that late. the stupid ass mexican needs to be ran over several times. he took someone very special to alot of my friends and family. RIP butterbean

much love

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 24, 2011
The law needs to go back to what it was years ago. People on bicycles or on foot made their way down the road facing oncoming traffic so they could see what was coming at them and at least have a chance to get out of the way. The way it is now your back is to traffic coming up behind you and your not going to know diddly until the drunk runs all over you. Whoever changed this law should be dragged down to the town square and horsewhipped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sat Driver T 19
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Nov 18 In the Know 1,207
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance