Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,340 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7767 Sep 2, 2012
noreason wrote:
Obama 2008--I will Balance the budget--5 Trillion more. More than all the other presidents combined in just 4 years.
Here's part of the answer. http://vscdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uplo...
Blocked legistlation is a big part of the answer, but I'm not going to take the time to prove that. You wouldn't care if the voice if the Voice of God boomed down the truth, so I'm not going to spend time to educate you just to be ignored.
noreason wrote:
Unemployement will never go over 8 percent-- A record 42 straight months with unemployment=y 8+ percent.
Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

In voting against the bill, Republicans raised both substantive and procedural problems with the measure.

In short, the Republicans prevented a vote on a bill that would get Americans back to work. BLOCKING THE PRESIDENT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HELPING AMERICANS.
noreason wrote:
I will close Gitmo--Still open and doing business as of today.
News from December 8, 2010.

Congress on Wednesday signaled it wonít close the prison at Guantanamo Bay or allow any of its suspected terrorist detainees to be transferred to the U.S., dealing what is likely the final blow to President Obamaís campaign pledge to shutter the facility in Cuba.

The move to block the prisonís closure was written into a massive year-end spending bill that passed the House on Wednesday evening on a vote of 212-206, part of a last-minute legislative rush by Democrats to push through their priorities before ceding the House to Republican control in January.

News of the Guantanamo provision brought a quick and sharp rebuke from the Obama administration Wednesday.

In essense, you're hopeless. If you can't read the news and insist on supporting a party that doesn't give a crap about how bad it's behavior hits regular Americans when they need help most, whose only purpose in life is to make the president look bad, screw the people.

If you're riding that train - You've go nobody but yourself to blame divisiveness on.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7768 Sep 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so it's your contention that there are zero bigots or racists in the democratic establishment?
Nope. I never said that. You're not being clever here.

But I WILL contend that educated, powerful, and wealthy Republicans sat in a room and made an intentional and conscious decision to use racial divisiveness as a tool to benefit from politically. In short: Republicans courted racists for votes. Intentionally. That it was part of a plan. I will contend that.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7769 Sep 2, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to have the same contempt and hate for Romney when his promises don't come true.
It's not going to be an issue. Romney will not be the next president. He's just not going to get enough support to win. And even if he miraculously does win, he hasn't actually made any promises. He hasn't committed to nor stated any plan of action yet. Nobody knows what he's going to do.
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>

Not that it makes any difference to you his school records are not "sealed" and he has a valid Hawaii birth certificate. No matter what Trump says, he is just looking for more TV time. A party that would even consider him as President is in serious need of a real leader.
What the hell are going on about now? If you're going to get your knowledge from twisted infotainment shows, at least try to remember what the argument was.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7770 Sep 2, 2012
Bullcrap - ignore this:
torqued wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are going on about now? If you're going to get your knowledge from twisted infotainment shows, at least try to remember what the argument was.
I see what you're saying on re-reading it.
hmm

Bremen, GA

#7771 Sep 2, 2012
torqued wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I never said that. You're not being clever here.

But I WILL contend that educated, powerful, and wealthy Republicans sat in a room and made an intentional and conscious decision to use racial divisiveness as a tool to benefit from politically. In short: Republicans courted racists for votes. Intentionally. That it was part of a plan. I will contend that.
I'm not being clever, just obvious. You are accusing republicans of doing something that is a common tactic of democrats. Democrats play, have played the race card over and over. You are talking straight from democratic talking points. The fact is that Obama's presidency has put more people on food stamps than any before and the majority on food stamps are white, yet, when Gingrich called Obama the food stamp president he was called a racist by the administration and his minions in the media. So, either the democrats are intentionally lying to create racial divisiveness or they are racists for automatically assuming the majority on food stamps are black.
hmm

Bremen, GA

#7772 Sep 2, 2012
torqued wrote:
<quoted text>It's not going to be an issue. Romney will not be the next president. He's just not going to get enough support to win. And even if he miraculously does win, he hasn't actually made any promises. He hasn't committed to nor stated any plan of action yet. Nobody knows what he's going to do.

bullcrap wrote, "<quoted text>

Not that it makes any difference to you his school records are not "sealed" and he has a valid Hawaii birth certificate. No matter what Trump says, he is just looking for more TV time. A party that would even consider him as President is in serious need of a real leader."

Are you saying his records from Columbia are open record? You want to know how much in taxes Romney has paid and I want to know if Obama is as intelligent as he claims. Even trade.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7773 Sep 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking straight from democratic talking points.
There's nothing wrong with talking about the truth, regardless of how many others are talking about it.
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that Obama's presidency has put more people on food stamps than any before
The fact is that more people are on food stamps than ever before because the Republicans absolutely tanked the American Economy when they were in charge of looking after it, and then they blocked every opportunity for the government to help the people.

That's a much more truthful way of saying what you meant to say.
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
when Gingrich called Obama the food stamp president he was called a racist by the administration
I can't find any evidence at all that the administration called Gingrich a racist.
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So, either the democrats are intentionally lying to create racial divisiveness or they are racists for automatically assuming the majority on food stamps are black.
Since the administration didn't call Gingrich a racist, the rest of your twisted logic is invalid. It's just a strawman argument. It's also a red-herring - designed to divert attention from that fact that the Republican Party (or at least segments of their leadership) is intentionally, as a part of their plan to gain political support, promoting racial divisiveness in America.

Yes, they really are a party that would be that irresponsible in order to gain power. What's good for America is not what they're worried about. They're worried about what's best for the largest corporations and the wealthiest few people. That's who signs their paychecks. No weapons banned to achieve their goals. No amount of destruction to the country is off limits to serve their masters. They would go as far as to disenfranchise American voters to reach their goals, literally pulverizing the cornerstone of what our founding fathers built.
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#7774 Sep 2, 2012
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>
Is rhetoric and campaign promises only a lie with Obama does it. Are you going to have the same contempt and hate for Romney when his promises don't come true. You really think he can deliver on his promises, have you listed to what he is promising, gimme a break.
Not that it makes any difference to you his school records are not "sealed" and he has a valid Hawaii birth certificate. No matter what Trump says, he is just looking for more TV time. A party that would even consider him as President is in serious need of a real leader.
Our two party system has turned into a giant mindless football game. You are a racist so you joined the republican team which most racists support. If you do not believe me, take the Race Test at www.implicit.harvard.edu . You do not even know you are a bigot, but your unconcious mind is screaming that black people cannot be trusted.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#7775 Sep 2, 2012
I have not once heard him bring up race.That wouldn't happen with Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton. Obama was raised by whites.

He is the most visionary president we have had since JFK. Reagan was a great orator. Those two skills are very good in a president. He has been one of the best presidents we have had. Is he an end all, be all, No.

I am sorry, I think its great that Romney made a fortune. This is America, but don't tell me he knows the problems facing middle class Americans today.

What are the funds to AIG, Auto Execs, Bankers called? I call it food stamps.
He is the right president for the times, like him or not.
Next issue the debt..economic recovery, jobs.We prevented collapse. He offered life line during dark days. I know first hand. I am going to work to help him get reelected. And if my ideas are worth anything, I think I can.
bored monitor

Waleska, GA

#7776 Sep 2, 2012
formerresident wrote:
I have not once heard him bring up race.That wouldn't happen with Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton. Obama was raised by whites.
He is the most visionary president we have had since JFK. Reagan was a great orator. Those two skills are very good in a president. He has been one of the best presidents we have had. Is he an end all, be all, No.
I am sorry, I think its great that Romney made a fortune. This is America, but don't tell me he knows the problems facing middle class Americans today.
What are the funds to AIG, Auto Execs, Bankers called? I call it food stamps.
He is the right president for the times, like him or not.
Next issue the debt..economic recovery, jobs.We prevented collapse. He offered life line during dark days. I know first hand. I am going to work to help him get reelected. And if my ideas are worth anything, I think I can.
Ur ideas are useless. Go figure.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7777 Sep 2, 2012
Romney isn't going to be in office when this election is over. That's not the issue.

If Americans want America back, they need to vote for Democratic congressmen. The Republicans shining the chairs in the House are holding American citizens hostage, while they hold their breath to get their way. We've never seen more irresponsible government than the current Republican Congressmen.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#7778 Sep 2, 2012
"Ur ideas are useless. Go figure"

Ideas are ideas, We need more of them, not less
Recovery originates from some dumb useless idea that worked. Go figure.
bored monitor

Waleska, GA

#7779 Sep 2, 2012
torqued wrote:
Romney isn't going to be in office when this election is over. That's not the issue.
If Americans want America back, they need to vote for Democratic congressmen. The Republicans shining the chairs in the House are holding American citizens hostage, while they hold their breath to get their way. We've never seen more irresponsible government than the current Republican Congressmen.
Haven't been around 2 long, have ya?
hmm

United States

#7780 Sep 2, 2012
torqued wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with talking about the truth, regardless of how many others are talking about it.

hmm wrote, "<quoted text>
The fact is that Obama's presidency has put more people on food stamps than any before"

The fact is that more people are on food stamps than ever before because the Republicans absolutely tanked the American Economy when they were in charge of looking after it, and then they blocked every opportunity for the government to help the people.

That's a much more truthful way of saying what you meant to say.

when Gingrich called Obama the food stamp president he was called a racist by the administration"

I can't find any evidence at all that the administration called Gingrich a racist.

So, either the democrats are intentionally lying to create racial divisiveness or they are racists for automatically assuming the majority on food stamps are black. "

Since the administration didn't call Gingrich a racist, the rest of your twisted logic is invalid. It's just a strawman argument. It's also a red-herring - designed to divert attention from that fact that the Republican Party (or at least segments of their leadership) is intentionally, as a part of their plan to gain political support, promoting racial divisiveness in America.

Yes, they really are a party that would be that irresponsible in order to gain power. What's good for America is not what they're worried about. They're worried about what's best for the largest corporations and the wealthiest few people. That's who signs their paychecks. No weapons banned to achieve their goals. No amount of destruction to the country is off limits to serve their masters. They would go as far as to disenfranchise American voters to reach their goals, literally pulverizing the cornerstone of what our founding fathers built.
Twisted is what you call the truth? So close minded.
SusieQ

Tifton, GA

#7781 Sep 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your take on all of this Susie or are you just a follower?
I trust no politican and do not believe they have the best interest of the country or the middleclass . I think they are all after the almighty dollar,whatever the cost to the country and some are trult guilty of treason ie:kickbacks,bribes and "gifts".We do not have a good oen to cose for president and even less to pick form for fed,state, and local government. IF you do not have money to "buy" someone today you are s*** out of luck.So I believe only the grace of God will keep this country going because so many have sold us out for power and money.Did I forget to say ALL,not just dems or rep but all.
SusieQ

Tifton, GA

#7782 Sep 2, 2012
youareanidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back welfare queen.
Thank you but I haven't been gone just not interested in the same old same old arguements. Welfare gueen lol I wish but I'm one of the ones who falls through the cracks,to much to get help and to little to do much. Now you my friend are very smart and I find your response to my post utterly brillant,as usual those who respond the way you have know nothing to psot other than perceived insults. Have a nice day and by the way you posting name fits you to a t.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7783 Sep 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted is what you call the truth? So close minded.
You absolutely did NOT have truth going on with your statements. I've clearly outlined where you failed in your "truth", and shown that it really wasn't so.

Maybe you don't LIKE the truth, that's not my problem. But if you're going to grasp at lies, at least be loud and proud that you don't care about the truth.
hmm

United States

#7784 Sep 2, 2012
SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>I trust no politican and do not believe they have the best interest of the country or the middleclass . I think they are all after the almighty dollar,whatever the cost to the country and some are trult guilty of treason ie:kickbacks,bribes and "gifts".We do not have a good oen to cose for president and even less to pick form for fed,state, and local government. IF you do not have money to "buy" someone today you are s*** out of luck.So I believe only the grace of God will keep this country going because so many have sold us out for power and money.Did I forget to say ALL,not just dems or rep but all.
Believe it or not I agree. I think that many go to Washington with good intentions but end up being corrupted and I think we are left with a choice with to try and select the lesser of two evils.

I firmly believe that there are groups who select individuals, groom and prepare them for candidacy, and then fund them and the more time goes on the more I'm convinced that Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.
torqued

Douglasville, GA

#7785 Sep 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.
You must be talking about Romney! Glad to see you're finally glimpsing the big picture.

Was it the July private meeting with the Koch Brothers that tipped you off, or one of the other events that happened this year with Romney and the Big Money Brotherhood?
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#7786 Sep 2, 2012
hmm

Obama is a manchurian candidate who was selected, groomed, and then the myth of his greatness was perpetuated. I think he is only a puppet with his strings being pulled from behind the scenes.

I agree. It seems to be that way for many of us. We do the best we can, make plenty of mistakes along the way, and try to be the best we can be, for where and who we are at the time. We just keep moving forward, even though someone else is pulling the strings, that we may not see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Carpet Lounge Thu Darkhorse 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 28 sick of it all 3
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 25 Danny Noonan 3
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick People Search