Was JFK Murdered Because He Opposed t...

Was JFK Murdered Because He Opposed the Fed?

There are 2 comments on the LewRockwell.com story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Was JFK Murdered Because He Opposed the Fed?. In it, LewRockwell.com reports that:

I run into this claim quite a lot. A lot of the people advancing it are fans of G. Edward Griffin, and this is why I find it so odd that this theory has gained so much traction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LewRockwell.com.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Oswald, Grassy Knoll, Mafia, etc, are all UFO's invented by Jews to make suckers chase butterflies! Jews were right about "single bullet theory" but the single bullet was fired by Jackie! Jews came up with the name "single bullet theory" before Jackie fired the single bullet like Jews came up with the name "9/11" before Jews did 9/11.

You can see the Jew Jackie killing JFK in the Zapruder film like you can see the Jew controlled demolitions in a 9/11 film! Jews killed JFK with Jackie as the trigger puller!

Watch this clip from the original Zapruder film:

Reputable talk show host Charles Giuliani discusses who really pulled the trigger on JFK. Listen to his archived audio files. This audio file has his main discussion (move the time slider to 49 mins):
http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Truth_Hertz...

If you are interested in the big picture:
http://joozhatetruth.blogspot.com/
uranut

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Dude, you are a straight up nut! Keep on keepin on, just hope you don't hurt anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 8 hr Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sat Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance