Why

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Why the secrecy? Why did Bill Gross step up to pay legal fees when he won't even pay his taxes? Which begs the question, why is the City getting in bed with a guy that won't pay his taxes?

Makes one wonder.....

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Proof? Preferably under your real name.
Avery

Covington, GA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Proof. It's all on tax assesors website. Delequint taxes ate up lic record.
Avery

Covington, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Public record. Fat fingers
CPA

Covington, GA

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Best I can tell its over $100k he owes. Just call assesors office and they will give you a list.
Sacrificial Lamb

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Why in the hell the people did not look at the other cities burned by the Minnesota boys and went to Kansas, Hazen ND , Elmira NY and in Minnesota what is going on why has the State of Georgia let this slid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min The WB 55,717
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 20 hr JayPo 2,056
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sep 20 WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick