Spanky's Going Down The Tubes!!!!

Spanky's Going Down The Tubes!!!!

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Deep End

Solon, ME

#1 May 16, 2011
Has anyone else besides me noticed the decline in food quality, service, and overall satisfaction with Spanky's Marshside? I used to love to go there and have dinner and a drink or two, but lately it has been terrible. Lukewarm food, and poor service, coupled with lousy live music that is way too loud even inside the restaurant have me and my family looking for another watering hole.
local

Savannah, GA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Don't try to eat outside on the deck, you will wind up fighting the "palmetto bugs", otherwise known as cockroaches, for your lukewarm food.

Since: Jan 10

Sarasota, FL

#3 Jun 21, 2011
I didn't think the service could get any worse than it was. What is the real story about the day it was shut down. I keep hearing 2 stories -1 that the Health Dept shut them down and -2 that it was a business dispute and one partner locked out the other one. My money is on the health department.
lori

Brunswick, GA

#4 Jul 24, 2011
no it was 4 the marsh rats and the is not good and they r 2 hight on food
Grandpa

Brunswick, GA

#5 Aug 20, 2011
The Glynn Couty SHERIFF and his cronies seemed to be enjoying it last night. Oh, nevermind, i guess the food is ok when your DRUNK !!!
Grandpa

Brunswick, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2011
County. Damn, i don't even drink.
SSI half time

Dublin, GA

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Just ate at Spankys on river street in savannah for the worse meal of my life. Ate with 2 coworkers and nothing in our 3 meals was tolerable. Not sure what is going on in Brunswick, but a repeat in Savannah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The heartwarming reason a 91-year-old veteran i... Aug 18 Debra Davis 1
Shooting in Woodbine and no arrests?????? Aug 14 Bubba D 2
information Aug 8 sweetbaby 5
ready for whatever! Aug 3 Candy_Lady4845 2
head (Mar '14) Jul '15 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul '15 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul '15 wicked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages