First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Urbana, MD.

#758 Jan 2, 2013
A very Happy Birthday Christopher. May You and all other Little Angels have a blast today and everyday.

May the Lord help us all cope with Your loss.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#759 Jan 20, 2013
I haven't been here in a while. I want to send out prayers to Christopher's family. I cannot imagine what all of you are going through. I will be praying for you daily.

Location hidden

#760 Feb 11, 2013
Back to the top

Urbana, MD.

#761 Mar 17, 2013
Just bringing You back to the top, where you belong.

Location hidden

#762 Apr 19, 2013
What in the HELL is wrong with the justice system in Brunswick?????? I have lost all faith in it and I am glad I do not live there. Prayers for Christopher's family.
Terry

Kingsland, GA

#763 Apr 21, 2013
Read the Tony Sunderhaus thread, little Christopher will not be forgotten. Put all of those sickos away.

Urbana, MD.

#764 May 19, 2013
Just stopping by to see if any news on Christopher's story. Last I seen, one convicted and seeking new trial. Other found mentally ill and saving his ass. The woman I believed beat the death sentence.
Does anyone has any updates?

May the Lord help us all deal with Your loss Christopher.
veryworried

Savannah, GA

#765 May 20, 2013
The poem is exquisite and my thanks to you forever. I will never forget this little child and cannot abide the coverage of news lately. Please look at every child you see laughing and playing and be reminded of Christopher. This will stimulate different laws and more care of who is around this town. There should be a plaque in one of those beautiful squares in town memorializing the lost children, Christopher,s at the head. We have become a citizenship of forgetting the importance of youth and history. Never forget, never stop bringing it to the top of the news so it stops happening here.

Urbana, MD.

#766 Aug 4, 2013
To veryworried in Savannah, Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Love your idea about the plaque.

Urbana, MD.

#767 Sep 15, 2013
Just keeping You on Top, sweet Angel.

sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#768 Sep 23, 2013
DonJulito wrote:
Just keeping You on Top, sweet Angel.
Still not forgotten! Everytime I drive to Brunswick, I say a prayer for Christopher and his family.

Urbana, MD.

#769 Sep 29, 2013
sfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not forgotten! Everytime I drive to Brunswick, I say a prayer for Christopher and his family.
Thank you.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#770 Oct 20, 2013
DonJulito wrote:
Just stopping by to see if any news on Christopher's story. Last I seen, one convicted and seeking new trial. Other found mentally ill and saving his ass. The woman I believed beat the death sentence.
Does anyone has any updates?
Julio,
David (the father) was given the death penalty and was not allowed to contest it. George (the son) was declared unfit to stand trial and will be held in a mental health facility until he is able to stand trial. Peggy (the mother) was given 60 years in jail.

Urbana, MD.

#771 Dec 8, 2013
thanks for the update Brunswick Girl.

Just keeping Christopher on top.

May the Lord help us all to cope with your passing Christopher. You will be forever in my heart.

In your short 6 years, You touched so many lives.

Location hidden

#772 Dec 22, 2013
I dont get to get on here that often anymore but Christopher and his family are never gone from my thoughts and prayers. I wish we had a justice system that actually works. This family is never going to receive justice for the loss of their beautiful little boy. I think we should go back to eye for an eye. That is what these scumbags deserve.

Urbana, MD.

#773 Dec 29, 2013
New Year and Your Birthday will be here soon Christopher.

Just keeping you current and on top.

Urbana, MD.

#774 Jan 5, 2014
Happy belated New Year and Birthday wishes.

May the Lord help us all cope with Your loss Christopher.
DonJulito

Frederick, MD

#775 Feb 16, 2014
Just putting you back on top Christopher.

May the Lord help us all cope with Your loss Christopher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sat WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info