Wise1

United States

#60 Jun 27, 2007
Stacey would you like to be in charge of assembly in powerpoint?
Wise1

United States

#61 Jun 27, 2007
Lets all pool talents here and make this happen! I have a few other ideas as well once we get a team assembled lets talk about other ways this project can help the Justice For Christopher Foundation.
Wise1

United States

#62 Jun 27, 2007
BTW is there any new news on when these animals will face their fate in court? If someone can please keep us all updated on what is currently happening with bringing these freaks of nature to justice that would be great.
Anonymous

Brunswick, GA

#64 Jun 27, 2007
MY LEGACY

Please do not question God
for you simply don't understand
For He was there to protect my spirit
He took me by the hand

I am in a better place now
my journey there is through
I loved playing with my action figures
but had more important things to do

Although my time with you was brief
my spirit holds not one regret
For I have touched many lives
and the hearts of many I never met

So please do not hate in my name
do not seek revenge for me
For the love you see in my photographs
is what I want my legacy to be

Hatred, revenge and justice
are all things my heart never knew
But I do know they are not of God
and not what I need from you

So open your hearts to love
be kind to others for me
Protect all children in my name
let that be my legacy
lisa gray

Herndon, VA

#65 Jun 27, 2007
So I was just thinking how many days have gone by since Christopher was taken....was has been accomplished in that time?
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

#66 Jun 27, 2007
lisa gray wrote:
So I was just thinking how many days have gone by since Christopher was taken....was has been accomplished in that time?
Good question I know I personally haven't done as much as I should....I got a petition signed and sent out, and I am trying to talk to people to raise awareness...I wish I had more time to dedicate to this cause I do feel real passionate...I guess I have just been playin supporter. I know as many people are on these threads loving them some Christopher we aught to be able to do something productive...ya know.

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

#69 Jun 27, 2007
Stacey2 wrote:
<quoted text>
understand this and hear me when I say you will not talk to me in the way that you have talked to others on this forum. I will fight you until the end and I will win! Don't go there with me if you know what is good for you. You don't control these threads and you can not and will not stop me from posting, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
What is up with you?Why so mean?

BRUNSWICK GA

#70 Jun 27, 2007
Debbie I need you to call me about the issues we spoke about.I had a meeting with children services and have alot to start on.Call me
Wise1

United States

#72 Jun 27, 2007
Stacey email me and we can start to put our thinking caps on a bit here.
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

#74 Jun 28, 2007
Are you really that desparate for attention, that you would act up like some toddler on this thread and the others because you need to be noticed so badly? That you would waste all that time and energy in taking away attention from Christopher and other victims just to ensure it was all on you. That is sad that any adult would act that way...well you got it now Stacey all eyes on you....we don't come here to talk about Christopher anyway we come here to see what you're gonna do next. You know what let's just forget Christopher Barrios and call this thread " THE JUSCTICE FOR STACEY 2 THREAD" everyone will want to come on here and read about you Stacey just to see what new four letter words you came up with today, so impressed we are with that! And hearing how bad you are that you can "beat everyone down" wow! We're scared of you guuuuurl! Shoot, you just waged war against an entire town and that is way more exciting then some stupid fat lazy slobs sittin around on a computer trying to "claim" that there doing something for Christopher....what? O No they did-ent! The nerve of these people trying to put so much of themselves into the love of Christopher when they should be focusing more on you, huh Stacey? Well, sadly I ain't into Stacey, so congratulations you "beat me out" gurl! I will just go back to where I came from where there are people who are above all this childish mess, and I know April and Deb and quite a few others have other means of communicating with one another then using your new thread so you will probably beat them out too. Keona has her own website so I'm sure she can say what she wants with that...damn there goes all your fans Stacey! Oh don't worry tho, you'll get more, cause people all over will google Brunswick to see what the story is on Christopher Barrios, and they will look at these threads and although they won't find out too much about him, they will get to know you well and I am sure they will love you as much as we all did and stick around to read your next post! You are such a great creative writer and so full of sound advise, well I wouldn't be surprised if your local newspaper tried to reach you and offer you a job. God speed Ms. Stacey, you have done a swell job at taking over this thread and I wish you the best of luck with it.
alysia

AOL

#77 Jun 28, 2007
Stacey2 wrote:
<quoted text>
understand this and hear me when I say you will not talk to me in the way that you have talked to others on this forum. I will fight you until the end and I will win! Don't go there with me if you know what is good for you. You don't control these threads and you can not and will not stop me from posting, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?
ok,Iam trying not to pass any judgement...but.....Iam passed that now,YOU ARE JUST STRANGE....let me ask you something????Do YOU know Christophers family??You havent a clue what any of these people in here have done or havent done.I wouldnt pass judgment to quickly in here,you never know who you might be talking to.
Keona Wright

Miami, FL

#80 Jun 28, 2007
Did I just read Stacey say that all of us (including me as my name was said) knew that the Edenfields were capable of killing Christopher? If I am reading it correctly, I must say: Michelle and Stacey REALLY does sound like the same person! I live all the way in Miami and I've never set foot in Brunswick (assuming that's where it happened), so how in the hell was I supposed to know that they were capable?? Besides, I don't think ANYONE would openly admit "I am capable of raping and killing a child", so I doubt April knew.
Keona Wright

Miami, FL

#81 Jun 28, 2007
Stacey2 wrote:
<quoted text> You all are responsible to what happen to poor little Christopher you all April, Straight from Savannah stupid trashy Keona all of you knew about that family the edenfields, all of you knew they lived there, all of you knew what they were capable of and you set back with your lazy fat butts and did nothing!
Yes I read it correctly. Now tell me--how was I supposed to know that being that I've always lived in Miami..hours away from Georgia?
Keona Wright

Miami, FL

#82 Jun 28, 2007
Stacey2 wrote:
<quoted text>I donít think you cared about Christopher because he was black, yes he is black his biological mother was black! You want to justify and say oh he was mixed! Well yes but society seeís him as black and deep down so did you!
Umm actually no. Only STUPID people in society view bi-racials as black. Chris was half black, half Hispanic. He was just as much Hispanic as he was black, so why should the black have more weight? It doesn't, and only idiots consider him "black". Mixed is mixed, black is black. Stupid is stupid and stupid is calling a half Latin person "black".
lisa gray

Herndon, VA

#83 Jun 28, 2007
Everyone, what does all this mudd slinging have to do with Christopher? I keep going back and forth between sites hoping that I can find people that really are interesting in keeping what happened to Christopher from happening to another child. Instead everytime I come on several of these forums its more name calling. I'm truly amazed by the amount of energy spent on name calling as opposed to real ideas of protecting children. If anyone is interesting in links that I've found to protect children, or links out there that tell you the legistlation in their state - please let me know. I'd be happy to share. Also if your interested in holding an escape school program for your community - go to www.escapeschool.com
I've got lots of information for anyone that's interested in doing something besides fighting with each other.
Wise1

United States

#84 Jun 28, 2007
Keona Wright wrote:
Did I just read Stacey say that all of us (including me as my name was said) knew that the Edenfields were capable of killing Christopher? If I am reading it correctly, I must say: Michelle and Stacey REALLY does sound like the same person! I live all the way in Miami and I've never set foot in Brunswick (assuming that's where it happened), so how in the hell was I supposed to know that they were capable?? Besides, I don't think ANYONE would openly admit "I am capable of raping and killing a child", so I doubt April knew.
I live in Brunswick and until this happened to christopher I had no idea the edenfields existed.

It really is a tragic situation and from what I could gather, people in that park did complain about them living there, the landlord allowed them to rent there anyways.

Law enforcement should have been more pro active about warning people in the area of their past and existance in the community.

Other residents cannot evict someone, the landlord has to do that. In this case the courts never should have allowed them to live that close to where other children lived and played.

Put blame where it is due.
Psycho therapy 101

Brunswick, GA

#85 Jun 29, 2007
Wise1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Brunswick and until this happened to christopher I had no idea the edenfields existed.
It really is a tragic situation and from what I could gather, people in that park did complain about them living there, the landlord allowed them to rent there anyways.
Law enforcement should have been more pro active about warning people in the area of their past and existance in the community.
Other residents cannot evict someone, the landlord has to do that. In this case the courts never should have allowed them to live that close to where other children lived and played.
Put blame where it is due.
Debbie, it is my understanding that the Edenfields were not the only registered sex offenders that lived in that trailor park so does that mean that the trailor park was one of the few places where a sex offender was able to live? If so, then the landlord would not have had any reason to force them to move out. If anyone has ever been a landlord, you would know that there are laws protecting tentants. You have to have a good reason to throw someone out. If the law was allowing sex offenders to live there than the landlord could not have kicked them out based on the knowledge that they were registered sex offenders. Also, based on the criminal backgrounds of the Endenfield's there were no red flags that would have alerted law enforcement that they were dangerous. The father had sexual abused his own daughter and the son had rubbed up against two boys. Those charges would not give law enforcement anymore cause for concern than they would have about any other registered sex offender and there are MANY! People need to face the facts of this situation and the reality. Based on the crime that George had commited, the law had no reason to lock him up for life. He rubbed up against two boys. It was very wrong and should be punished but it was not a capital offense. To blame law enforcement and the judge for this is wrong. The most unsettling thing is that there was an awareness of these people and as you said, people had even complained to the landlord, and yet a six year old was allowed to play outside by himself. Not to put all blame the parents but that is an unsettling fact that must be taken into account when placing blame. It has happened, many mistakes were made. Let us pray for the family and better protect our children and try to prevent this type of tragedy from happening to another child.

BRUNSWICK GA

#86 Jun 29, 2007
Psycho therapy 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Debbie, it is my understanding that the Edenfields were not the only registered sex offenders that lived in that trailor park so does that mean that the trailor park was one of the few places where a sex offender was able to live? If so, then the landlord would not have had any reason to force them to move out. If anyone has ever been a landlord, you would know that there are laws protecting tentants. You have to have a good reason to throw someone out. If the law was allowing sex offenders to live there than the landlord could not have kicked them out based on the knowledge that they were registered sex offenders. Also, based on the criminal backgrounds of the Endenfield's there were no red flags that would have alerted law enforcement that they were dangerous. The father had sexual abused his own daughter and the son had rubbed up against two boys. Those charges would not give law enforcement anymore cause for concern than they would have about any other registered sex offender and there are MANY! People need to face the facts of this situation and the reality. Based on the crime that George had commited, the law had no reason to lock him up for life. He rubbed up against two boys. It was very wrong and should be punished but it was not a capital offense. To blame law enforcement and the judge for this is wrong. The most unsettling thing is that there was an awareness of these people and as you said, people had even complained to the landlord, and yet a six year old was allowed to play outside by himself. Not to put all blame the parents but that is an unsettling fact that must be taken into account when placing blame. It has happened, many mistakes were made. Let us pray for the family and better protect our children and try to prevent this type of tragedy from happening to another child.
But when he broke his probation and went to court three days before Christopher was killed if the judge would have put him in jail then Christopher would still be here.
Psycho therapy 101

Brunswick, GA

#87 Jun 29, 2007
april keller wrote:
<quoted text>But when he broke his probation and went to court three days before Christopher was killed if the judge would have put him in jail then Christopher would still be here.
You are absolutely right April. I agree with you on that completely BUT if the parents had not allowed Christopher to go out and play on his own seeing as there were "bad people" living in the area, then he would still be here also. That is my point. Many mistakes were made. Different things could have happened differently and he could still be alive. Not to say that his parents are bad people or bad parents. They made a mistake by allowing him to go out to play unsupervised. I realize you are friends with the family and I respect that but be honest with yourself, would you have allowed your children to go out to play in the neighborhood unsupervised? Especially if you knew there were sex offenders in the neighborhood? Now be honest. Christopher's parents allowed their son to go out to play just as all the other parents allowed their kids to go out to play in that trailor park. They should not be singled out as bad parents. It is my understanding that all the children would go out to play there and some still do. But none of those parents should have felt safe enough to let their children go out to play knowing those people lived there. My point is that there is a lot of blame to go around and a lot of mistakes that were made and bad decisions that were made. It is important to acknowledge that. By the way, since you are so close to this, it is also important that you realize that George will most probably not be given the death penalty. Seeing as he has diminished mental capacity, it is quite likely that they will not sentence him to death. I am assuming you have all taken that into account. Just don't want you to be shocked if and when that happens. Hearts want him dead but the law has other things to take into account. His having the mentality of a five year old, will most likely prevent them from giving him the death penalty. Anyway, I understand there are many emotions behind what you all express on here but there really needs to be a time for truth, facts and reality. It is important for all of you. It will help you to accept what has happened and allow you to move on from this and it will prepare you for what is to come with the trial.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#88 Jun 29, 2007
The neighbors need to be held accountable as well....when this happened to Christopher I did a check on my own neighborhood to find out if there were any pedophiles in the area and found out that just a few blocks up the street lived on, I talked to my neighbors about it and one lady called the police and ask them about the law and him staying there, they said that if he was causing a problem or if we felt threatened, due to the new Georgia Law they could and would force him to leave thea area....he no longer lives there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr ChicknButt 55,784
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr cut to the chase 2,057
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sep 20 WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info