Jacksonville, FL

#594 Sep 10, 2008
Fearnot wrote:
Justice will speak.
Dear God I hope so!
Amber Carter

Ocilla, GA

#595 Sep 10, 2008
Baby Boy~ You live on through everyone who loves you and is fighting for your justice. Your always on Top in my book.
April Keller

Jacksonville, FL

#596 Sep 11, 2008
Sleep with angels pretty boy.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#597 Sep 12, 2008
Restin peace lil man-

Since: Jun 07

Urbana, MD.

#598 Sep 12, 2008
straight from savannah wrote:
Restin peace lil man-
He might had been a Little Angel when he left us, but He has made such an huge impact on my life.

May God continue to Bless the ENTIRE family of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#599 Sep 14, 2008
Thinking of Christopher and praying to god that justice is served.

Since: Jul 08

Lenox, GA

#600 Sep 17, 2008
Sweet Christopher~ I'm taking you back to the top of this forum where THIS thread should always be!! regardless of everything else. You are an angel and such an inspiration. You blessed lives when you were here and have changed many since you have been gone. Continue to let your light shine through those who love you so dearly. Thinking of you today, tomorrow and always!!!
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#601 Sep 25, 2008
Today is another day that I think of you and wish I could go back to that day, and save you. God will keep you in the heavens and keep you safe. I can't wait to meet you.

Kathleen, GA

#602 Sep 25, 2008
sfs wrote:
Today is another day that I think of you and wish I could go back to that day, and save you. God will keep you in the heavens and keep you safe. I can't wait to meet you.
DiDo Here! Even thogh I wasn't around when your life was taken, I still feel pain by knowing that you are not with your family and friends. I, too can't wait to meet you in heaven. What a moment that will be.:-)
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#603 Sep 25, 2008
Keep pushing him to the top Ms. Amber, don't let anyone, ANYONE ever deter you from that! Keep talking about him to your friends, keep sending your bulletins about all of our lost babies on myspace, keep doing what you do, and god bless you that your words will reach as many parents as possible, so that they don't have to feel the pain that Mike and Paula and the rest of that family feels.
Technology Girl

Bethesda, MD

#604 Sep 25, 2008
You all would rather meet Christopher than Jesus himself. Several of you have made that statement of meeting Christopher first at the gate of heaven. PLEASE!!! Christopher has seem to become the god of many of you. How Pathetic! YES I SAID IT!!

Prediction: SFS and or Amber Carter will be all over this statement with a lot of sanctimonious bull... I said and I stand by it! Don't like it or well!

Of course there will be there opinions of me and what I am in life and of course the name calling. Same ole crap just a different day.
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#605 Sep 25, 2008
as said on another thread-

P*U*S*H

Kathleen, GA

#606 Sep 25, 2008
Christopher to the Top!!! Always & Always

Your story touched me and changed my life FOREVER, so I will do all I can to repay you. Even though you are not here I can still do all that I do in your honor and THATS WHAT I'll DO!

What happened to you may have saved my own childrens lives. Your story opened my eyes to the possibilities that are REAL & EVIL!

So, To Christopher, I say THANK YOU!!

~Rest In Peace~ 2001-2007 Christopher Barrios, Jr.
sfs

Jacksonville, FL

#607 Sep 25, 2008
p u s h
Technology Girl

Bethesda, MD

#608 Sep 25, 2008
sfs wrote:
Keep pushing him to the top Ms. Amber, don't let anyone, ANYONE ever deter you from that! Keep talking about him to your friends, keep sending your bulletins about all of our lost babies on myspace, keep doing what you do, and god bless you that your words will reach as many parents as possible, so that they don't have to feel the pain that Mike and Paula and the rest of that family feels.
Prediction came true. I knew that you would. Please you are fake and feel nothing for Paula. All you and Fearnot did was Bash Paula and I dare you bring Casey's name into this. I am sure she does not appreciate you saying her name trying to reveal her to topix you are even jealous of her, yes you are jealous and that is what I am just seeing. not only are you jealous of me but you are jealous of Casey, Paula and probably even Keona. JEALOUS!!! so it's been revealed! you have a very jealous nature and I knew it. Honey you can't live up to me and you never can! How many girls in school were you jealous of and I mean high school because I know you never went to college and I know you probably did not finish high school. JEALOUS! ha I kept wondering what was up with you. I love jealous people because I can always make you more jealous
sfs

Hinesville, GA

#609 Sep 25, 2008
To the top sweet angels, maybe one day all these devils will leave your threads alone.....
Technology Girl

Bethesda, MD

#610 Sep 25, 2008
TALKING TO THE DEAD AGAIN! A thread is a wordly item my little jealous heart! SFS/Dana Leslie McTaggart
Technology Girl

Bethesda, MD

#611 Sep 25, 2008
TALKING TO THE DEAD AGAIN! A thread is a worldly item my little jealous heart! SFS/Dana Leslie McTaggart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 12 hr Close to home 1,209
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sat Driver T 19
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Nov 12 Danny Noonan 5
Farrell Landon Ho Slayer (Oct '12) Nov 11 Farrell Landon 6
Cracker Gangsta Rap (Mar '12) Nov 10 Farrell Landon 12
$200,000.00 Christmas Tree? (Dec '11) Nov 9 dandrade 7
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Nov 8 everylifematters 59

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance