Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

I heard an angel laugh this morning while I was still asleep, I opened my eyes and looked around to see who might be laughing at me?
I heard a small boys voice with a giggle asking me "do you want to play?"
He said the sun is shining and I am here and its going to be beautiful day!
I saw his face with this big toothy smile and eyes as bright as the sun,
and I ask him "Christopher is that you, but your gone...?"
He said, "oh no my life has just begun!"
I wanted to hold him and tell him how sorry I was that they hurt him, and that I hurt for him every day.....
but he held me instead and said,"i don't remember any pain, I promise you now that I am okay!"
"Is that your little girl in there?" he said as he pointed to my daughters bed.
I said "why yes it is Christopher, would you like to be her friend?"
He said he already was, he played with her the other day....he said he was watching out for her while I was looking the other way.
He told me he would hold her hand for me, and always make her smile, he had hoped I didn't mind if he played with her for a little while.
He said he does this all the time, he had lots of friends to play with now. They play with me he said, and they never tell the big people I am around. I ask him how many new friends has he made....he said, "oh bunches they love me and they don't even know who I am!" He told me about six kids in virginia he played with all the time, who belonged to some sweet lady named "Sam". I ask him, "Chris why do you stick around like this what is that your up too?" He said he likes to play with all the kids, and "if you were one, I would play with you too." he said" I've been appointed the newest gaudian angel for all the kids I see, I play with them when they are lonely so they won't go thru what happened to me. I never knew there were so many kids for me to play with, and they are all so much fun...I heard you ask your daughter just the other day who she was talking to, well guess what I am the one. I know that all you big people are busy trying to do things in my name. So I hope you don't mind if I go outside and play with them a little game. You big people keep doing what you do, tell the other big people in the world about me and that they need to care....and I will keep on playing with your kids, and you will know that they are safe cause I am there! I am just like a superhero now, I have all these powers that you can't see...and I can look after all my new friends now, and they can all play with me!" So I told him, "congratulations on your newly appointed role, I know if anyone can do it you can with your preciouse little soul! I feel much better now Chris, knowing that you're around, and yes you can play with my little girl anytime that you're in town! I will be sure to tell that nice lady Sam about you playing with her kids too, I am sure she will be tickled pink to know that they have met you. And my friend Casey was getting a little discouraged, her heart has been broken for you so, it will bring a smile to her face to know that you never did let go! Oh Chris you have some tough old girls working for justice in your name, and ever since we saw your picture none of us have been the same! Sometime we all do get a little too busy, and our kids seem to lack....thank god that you do come around to pick up our slack! Oh what would this world be with out you wondering around within...
I'm so glad that your here with us Christopher, and I'm glad that you're my friend!"
Straight From Savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

I posted the same poem and another post on several of the old threads about Christopher, but then I got to thinking about it, and I immediatly thought, really who is going to want to look at these threads after all the mean, vile, and ugly comments that have been made on them...no one, that is why days at a time are going by with no one posting on them. And that makes me soooo sad, especially since this is a Brunswick Forum, and Chris's hometown. I had even commented that I would not be back on these threads to post, that I would go else where to offer any volunteer services I might be able to give, but I have grown so accustomed to looking at these threads to see what my own neighbors in Brunswick were doing and saying, and now no one is doing or saying anything, and that is worse then all the fussing that was going on. Oh god, please everyone, but especially the town of Brunswick, don't give up on this fight for justice in Christopher's name please, and as long as your on here posting new people will see and be aware of this terrible crime. We need to constantly remind each other of what has happened to our little angel!~
Straight From Savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

MickeyMouse wrote:
Savannah, that was so beautiful and touching! Im whipeing tears away as I type!!! He would be proud of you for reminding us of him, the way that you are!
Thanks Mickey! I know people have their daily lives to contend with and we are all a self centered nation, but I do look at these forums everyday, especially this one. I say especially this one cause this is where I could find all the locals that cared about what has happened to Christopher, but if the locals have moved on and forgotten then how can we expect the people all over the world to keep up.. I feel we need to remind everyone of what happened to Christopher, I remember it everyday, and when I am home with my children I think of him the most. What saddens me the most, is that the same people who at once had such a great passion for this forum about Christopher are still posting on other threads but not on any of his....what is up with that. I know that all the negative things on those other threads ran off a lot of people, it ran me off too, but I had hoped it wouldn't have ended the discussion for good. I want to see people involved again.....

Since: Apr 07

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

Straight From Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Mickey! I know people have their daily lives to contend with and we are all a self centered nation, but I do look at these forums everyday, especially this one. I say especially this one cause this is where I could find all the locals that cared about what has happened to Christopher, but if the locals have moved on and forgotten then how can we expect the people all over the world to keep up.. I feel we need to remind everyone of what happened to Christopher, I remember it everyday, and when I am home with my children I think of him the most. What saddens me the most, is that the same people who at once had such a great passion for this forum about Christopher are still posting on other threads but not on any of his....what is up with that. I know that all the negative things on those other threads ran off a lot of people, it ran me off too, but I had hoped it wouldn't have ended the discussion for good. I want to see people involved again.....
IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED THERE IS ALOT I'M TRYING TO DO.
Straight From Savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

april keller wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED THERE IS ALOT I'M TRYING TO DO.
YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS, FILL ME IN...PLEASE.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Straight From Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS, FILL ME IN...PLEASE.
I dont have it send it again.
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

I am so glad you all are coming on her, it gives me more hope, yes Stacy keep praying...and april that was lowctrywhitegrl@yahoo.com
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

Judged:

Stacey2 wrote:
<quoted text> GOD said let vengenace be mine and I trust he will give Christopher's family the justice. The monster family will not get away with this and we have to keep doing what we can to protect the babies so this won't happen again. Christopher's story has changed me for life. I never want anything of such a horrific nature to happen to child ever again. Our little angel Christopher is safe!
I agree, I feel the best thing we can do is tell his story to everyone in our circles, leave no stone unturned...inform other parents, bring awareness to your communities.
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

Judged:

Keona Wright wrote:
That was very nice, very moving. I am so glad to see so many take interest in Christopher's case. He deserves it. I wish CNN and Fox would plaster him all over the screen just as they did Jessica Lunsford, Jonbenet Ramsey and the rest..Too bad they don't do the same for Christopher's kind..
Anyways, that was beautiful! It should be published on every memorial site to him (with you as the author of course). If I make a page for him as I plan, I would love to include that poem and put your email address and name so they know you wrote it.
THANKS KEONA, THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME COMING FROM A TALENTED YOUNG LADY LIKE YOURSELF, AND YOU ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO PUT MY POEM ON ANY SITE YOU WOULD LIKE, ANYONE IS....AS LONG AS THEY DON'T CHANGE THE WORDS OR CHANGE WHO IT IS TOO, I DON'T CARE WHO SAYS THEY WROTE IT! but I really did write it and my name is Dana McTaggart lowctrywhitegrl@yahoo.com.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

Judged:

Straight from Savannah did you see that horrible crap on the other forum about Kaleb I am trying to figure out how to delete it do you know how?
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

Judged:

april keller wrote:
Straight from Savannah did you see that horrible crap on the other forum about Kaleb I am trying to figure out how to delete it do you know how?
Yes, I did see it and it is awful. We often let our passions take over our sense of reason especially when it come to children. I suppose people come on these threads for different reasons. I personally come on here to read the news then check and see what everyone else's opinion is. I don't always agree with the things people say, and sometimes even I get upset and want to cuss out the whole bunch. To know that people can be so rude, and cruel is not shocking but always dissapointing.
My opinion on that whole Kaleb situation is to not point at anyone and let the police and the judicial system, and of course god do all the judging and condemening. I is easier to think that a stranger did it, then to think that the boys mother did....but I just don't know. Sorry you weren't asking me for my opinion were you? I just get carried away. I don't know how to delete a thread once you start it. Seems though if you just ignore it and stop replying to other posters eventually it will slip down to the bottom and go away. You can't delete other peoples comments on here,( i don't think so anyway) and why would you, you started the thread or someone did so that other people would come together and voice their opinions, but once you realize they are not your own and you don't want to read them, its too late....they are there. Even if you deleted their rude comments you still won't be changing their minds.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did see it and it is awful. We often let our passions take over our sense of reason especially when it come to children. I suppose people come on these threads for different reasons. I personally come on here to read the news then check and see what everyone else's opinion is. I don't always agree with the things people say, and sometimes even I get upset and want to cuss out the whole bunch. To know that people can be so rude, and cruel is not shocking but always dissapointing.
My opinion on that whole Kaleb situation is to not point at anyone and let the police and the judicial system, and of course god do all the judging and condemening. I is easier to think that a stranger did it, then to think that the boys mother did....but I just don't know. Sorry you weren't asking me for my opinion were you? I just get carried away. I don't know how to delete a thread once you start it. Seems though if you just ignore it and stop replying to other posters eventually it will slip down to the bottom and go away. You can't delete other peoples comments on here,( i don't think so anyway) and why would you, you started the thread or someone did so that other people would come together and voice their opinions, but once you realize they are not your own and you don't want to read them, its too late....they are there. Even if you deleted their rude comments you still won't be changing their minds.
I wasn't talking about these forums http://ebaums.7chan.org/i/res/63577.html this is the one I'm talking about.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

scroll down on it.it is awful.
straight from savannah

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2007

Judged:

april keller wrote:
scroll down on it.it is awful.
April....that was horrible, where in the world did you find that at? It can't be legal is it? Could we report it or something?
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Judged:

MickeyMouse wrote:
Yeah april that was horrible!!! People are just sick!!! I fear for tomorrow as our future! What our poor poor children will have to dodge and possibly face in the future!!!
I am not as computer savvy as most, but that truly was the worst thing I have ever seen on the net.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

MickeyMouse wrote:
Yeah april that was horrible!!! People are just sick!!! I fear for tomorrow as our future! What our poor poor children will have to dodge and possibly face in the future!!!
I have been trying to figure out away to delete that page.Do you have any idea how to do it?

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

<quoted text>I am not as computer savvy as most, but that truly was the worst thing I have ever seen on the net.
It is sad that people can be so sick and twisted.That also makes you think how save are ou kids with people like that running loose.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

MickeyMouse wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!! Yeah that is terrible! What is this world coming to??? I am scared for the future of tomorrow! People are sick!!!
I'm not the smartest with the internet I would not know where to begin to get it reported.But I would love to find away to get this sick person in trouble.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Judged:

april keller wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad that people can be so sick and twisted.That also makes you think how save are ou kids with people like that running loose.
it is discouraging, but at least we know what we're up against. Im will ask around see if I can find someone who knows how to delete that thread or report it.

BRUNSWICK GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

<quoted text>it is discouraging, but at least we know what we're up against. Im will ask around see if I can find someone who knows how to delete that thread or report it.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of618
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min free 39,444
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 37 min wusatdatrial 1,154
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement 3 hr Debby Ryan 1
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
This is what is possible for animals everywhere! Apr 3 bored 2
•••

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at April 19 at 9:43AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••