First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Brunswick, GA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Brunswick Girl, your pictures are lovely - particularly this and the other pictures involving "wildlife". I love the color in this picture and the details of the butterfly picture. Very good job. What type of camera are you using?

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Jaade wrote:
Brunswick Girl, your pictures are lovely - particularly this and the other pictures involving "wildlife". I love the color in this picture and the details of the butterfly picture. Very good job. What type of camera are you using?
Glad you ask that, I was wondering the same thing....
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2008
Thank you :) Most of the pics were taken with a Kodak 6mp camera with 10x zoom.(My Mom inherited that camera :) Now I shoot with a Canon Rebel XT. Both are wonderful camera's!

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#4 Oct 3, 2008
My husband and I have been looking for a good camera, but we are lost on what to look for...We like to take alot of photos and now that our twins are racing motorcross we really need some thing that can capture the action...any help or suggestions would be a big help...Thanks in Advance...
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Both of the camera's I mentioned above take great action shots. Just remember to put the camera on the "sports" mode to stop the action.(It is usually a little guy running :)

If the motocross is at night the Rebel XT would handle it better because you can shoot manual and change the settings to compensate for the low light. Plus with the Rebel you can buy longer telephoto lenses to get close up shots.

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
Both of the camera's I mentioned above take great action shots. Just remember to put the camera on the "sports" mode to stop the action.(It is usually a little guy running :)
If the motocross is at night the Rebel XT would handle it better because you can shoot manual and change the settings to compensate for the low light. Plus with the Rebel you can buy longer telephoto lenses to get close up shots.
Thanks. I will remeber that..and ignore the TROLL..LOL She just can't stand not getting attention..They tend to go stir crazy when their not fed.

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#9 Oct 3, 2008
Cynbenet wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case I owe a great thanks to you and Valerie! You two give me all the food and love that I want!
Trust me UGLY, if I fed your ass you would be choking right now...so be gone already...you are so boring sometimes and now is one of those times....Don't you have some children to be hating on?
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#11 Oct 3, 2008
UGAfan wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks. I will remeber that..and ignore the TROLL..LOL She just can't stand not getting attention..They tend to go stir crazy when their not fed.
I refuse to stoop to the troll's level LOL... I've got better things to do with my time.

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

My business

#12 Oct 3, 2008
Brunswick Girl, I have to say these pictures are wonderful, and I made the pelican my back drop on my computer. I love nature. I volunteer at our Natural Geographic museum here on some weekends and I showed your pictures to the museum director and he was very impressed so much that he also used one on his computer back drop. Great job! I remembered you did the video of Christopher's service.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#13 Oct 5, 2008
Thank you TG, I'm glad you have enjoyed them. Yes, I did Christopher's video. I don't do video's often because they are so much work, but that one was a labor of love : )
Hmmm

Brunswick, GA

#15 Oct 5, 2008
"WHAT! Valerie can post without me being the topic?? I'm astounded!!"

"In that case I owe a great thanks to you and Valerie! You two give me all the food and love that I want!"

"I am sure I would CHOKE! What can you feed besides SAG? Remember when Detroit said you're ugly a sin on Jonbenet's forum?? I pray you never die, I want you to live forever...Your face is in fact a sin and I'd hate to see you burn in hell."

"Yea and FAT people lack the energy to do much work."

Cynbenet,

WHAT THE HELL DO ANY OF YOUR POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THIS TOPIC?

Get a life you skank troll and leave the intelligent conversations to those who have the ability.
AMP

Hortense, GA

#17 Oct 5, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
"WHAT! Valerie can post without me being the topic?? I'm astounded!!"
"In that case I owe a great thanks to you and Valerie! You two give me all the food and love that I want!"
"I am sure I would CHOKE! What can you feed besides SAG? Remember when Detroit said you're ugly a sin on Jonbenet's forum?? I pray you never die, I want you to live forever...Your face is in fact a sin and I'd hate to see you burn in hell."
"Yea and FAT people lack the energy to do much work."
Cynbenet,
WHAT THE HELL DO ANY OF YOUR POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THIS TOPIC?
Get a life you skank troll and leave the intelligent conversations to those who have the ability.
First I want to say to Brunswick Girl that your pictures are wonderful. You really do have great talent. Second, I see that someone is searching for attention but no one is paying her any mind. HAHAHA Trolls will do anything for love, to bad they're hideous smell makes others run the other way. Sorry Mrs. Thing looks like everyone has found something better to do with their time rather that give you what you want.:(
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#19 Oct 6, 2008
I will not be baited. I refuse to stoop to your level, Keona. So go take your hate elsewhere.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#20 Oct 6, 2008
Thank you for your kind words AMP.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#21 Oct 6, 2008
All of the troll's posts and polls have disappeared in the last 3 hours... is she really gone this time? I hope and pray that is the case!
Hmmm

Brunswick, GA

#22 Oct 6, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
All of the troll's posts and polls have disappeared in the last 3 hours... is she really gone this time? I hope and pray that is the case!
Oh Happy Day!!! I hope so, too!

“get to know me before you judg”

Since: Apr 08

Ga. Baby!!!

#23 Oct 6, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
All of the troll's posts and polls have disappeared in the last 3 hours... is she really gone this time? I hope and pray that is the case!
I hope so. That is so funny...I bet she is going NUTS!!! LOL

“Who said I was normal?”

Since: Feb 08

Auburn, ME

#24 Oct 6, 2008
Brunswick Girl wrote:
All of the troll's posts and polls have disappeared in the last 3 hours... is she really gone this time? I hope and pray that is the case!
I highly doubt it. she seems to like to stir the pot. I love the pictures by the way. I am looking forward to seeing more. The bee is my favorite
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#25 Oct 7, 2008
Thank you : ) I just added a few more.
Cynbenet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#26 Oct 7, 2008
UGAfan wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so. That is so funny...I bet she is going NUTS!!! LOL
You wish you could go NUTS, too bad NUTS are hard and not saggy nor OLD! And they don't have grand kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Jul 29 wicked 1
head (Mar '14) Jul 29 wicked 10
male sex (Mar '12) Jul 29 wicked 3
darien (Nov '14) Jul 29 wicked 2
News Coast Guard Sent to Georgia Coast for Teens Mis... Jul 28 Scotty fish 1
News Remembering slain Rolonda Roberts (Sep '07) Jul 25 annomous 62
Jeannie Stamey Jul 19 Danny Noonan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages