Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2011
not2happy

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Very rude! Time you walk in the door. They never even asked what I was interested in.
ANON

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2011
I wouldnt set foot in that place ever again. They are rude,and WAAAAY too high on their firearm prices. Same goes for the one in Camden County.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
We have bought many items from them and always have had the utmost courtesy and great prices from them!

We bought an IPod touch for our daughter's 13th birthday, a video camera for our son for Christmas etc... and have always been very pleased with the service and price!
Stunning Steve

Brunswick, GA

#4 Sep 1, 2011
I've never had a problem with them myself either. I have bought several things from there in the past few years. They have been busy from time to time, but never had a problem with any of the sales people there. Actually, they've always been great.
IWONDERWHO

Waverly, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Wouldnt go near those people! I had the same experience as Not2Happy and Anon at both of their locations. I would strongly urge and support the new Pawn Shop in Kingsland which is owned and operated by Jason Merrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min Synergy 53,309
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 17 hr Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000