Review: T & C Pawn World

Review: T & C Pawn World

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Very rude! Time you walk in the door. They never even asked what I was interested in.

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2011
I wouldnt set foot in that place ever again. They are rude,and WAAAAY too high on their firearm prices. Same goes for the one in Camden County.
Brunswick Girl

Brunswick, GA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
We have bought many items from them and always have had the utmost courtesy and great prices from them!

We bought an IPod touch for our daughter's 13th birthday, a video camera for our son for Christmas etc... and have always been very pleased with the service and price!
Stunning Steve

Brunswick, GA

#4 Sep 1, 2011
I've never had a problem with them myself either. I have bought several things from there in the past few years. They have been busy from time to time, but never had a problem with any of the sales people there. Actually, they've always been great.

Waverly, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2011
Wouldnt go near those people! I had the same experience as Not2Happy and Anon at both of their locations. I would strongly urge and support the new Pawn Shop in Kingsland which is owned and operated by Jason Merrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school firing Nov 18 Crakentrash Red Neck 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... Nov 16 Oink Oink 2
Know anything about a Dr. William Hunter (Feb '13) Nov 15 Middle school mom 3
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Nov 5 A grandmother 11
News UGA sorority members reminded in email to be wa... Oct 30 Lax 1
News 4 arrested in Brunswick youth violence (Apr '12) Oct '15 lil d o 6
School Board Hires....??? (May '15) Oct '15 Danny Noonan 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages