Ga. man guilty of killing 8 in mobile home

Oct 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa

Nearly a month into the health care rollout and no end in sight to computer problems, the Obama administration says it's finally getting someone outside the government to take the lead.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2013
Heather

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

What a messed d up system we have I'm pissed about this verdict let me guess the juror they dismissed was prob the one who said he couldn't find him guilty Jackie Johnson is a peice of work as a classmate if guy heinze who knew him very well still believe he's not guilty I guess the detective if Jacksonville who clearly states there's no way guy did this nothing added up these jurors had already formed their opinions about this case they were choose from here where it happened so sorry for the toler family but in my eyes this is what happens when you do drugs and can't afford them and you become in debt the dealer Chrissy toler was a peice if work herself I'm surprised she made it in life as far as she did well at least I know guy has supporters out here who believe he really didn't do it so to hell with the states prosecution team and the jurors Mabey they will appeal this verdict and get a re trial
Wow

Essex, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

You do understand that he took the plea deal, which means he was admitting guilt? You don't make a lot of sense with your post, have you been smoking crack too?
Heather

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
You do understand that he took the plea deal, which means he was admitting guilt? You don't make a lot of sense with your post, have you been smoking crack too?
no I don't smoke crack never have thank you ummm yea I'd take that deal too if it was that or the death penalty you don't know him you know what the news tells you and that's that
Local

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Well I live about 5 miles from that trailer park, and I for one can say I am ecstatic that the jury saw through the lame attempts to slander the investigators and find that monster guilty! There is no doubt in my mind he did it. People that defend him must not be able to look at the evidence and "Jr's" own damning statements. He did it. Period.
Wow

Essex, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Heather Honey, don't say I don't know him, I am closer to this family than you are, so STFU!
Heather

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
Heather Honey, don't say I don't know him, I am closer to this family than you are, so STFU!
im intitled to my own opinion so u might need to stfu let me guess u must be close to the tolers hell u must smoke crack to cause sure enough they were drug addicts and let me say if you knew r hung with Chrissy u must be just like her trust me there are plenty who thinks he's not guilty so u stfu!!!!! U knew them so well just know guy still has people who love him and believe he's innocent
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Heather wrote:
What a messed d up system we have I'm pissed about this verdict let me guess the juror they dismissed was prob the one who said he couldn't find him guilty Jackie Johnson is a peice of work as a classmate if guy heinze who knew him very well still believe he's not guilty I guess the detective if Jacksonville who clearly states there's no way guy did this nothing added up these jurors had already formed their opinions about this case they were choose from here where it happened so sorry for the toler family but in my eyes this is what happens when you do drugs and can't afford them and you become in debt the dealer Chrissy toler was a peice if work herself I'm surprised she made it in life as far as she did well at least I know guy has supporters out here who believe he really didn't do it so to hell with the states prosecution team and the jurors Mabey they will appeal this verdict and get a re trial
You sound like you've got the iq of a grasshopper.
btchslapu

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Heather you are not very intellegent are you ?? He did it and he admitted to it. You must be his crack ho
brunswickcop6868

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Guy told the police that night that his entire family had been beaten to death........the police thought that they had all been shot.Not until autopsies were complete did they know they had been beaten..just like the murderer stated. The facts are all there and believe me facts dont lie. He was a addict and addicts do crazy things for their next fix - and that is what he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr Synergy 52,872
might be moving to Brunswick 11 hr whimzy 1
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 21 Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••