Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

has anyone here been harrassed by Mcintosh or Darien police dept.? I been pulled over 7x in 7mths and one of the times I was driving with finances son coming back from the mall on 17 right after the bridge here passing Friendlys the cop was if course behind me at first didn't pull me over just yet then he goes around me and looks at me and then decides to pull me over stating my windows are too tinted, you can see right thru them so he pulls out his tint reader and don't you know it comes out under the limit but gives me a warning for having legal tints on my car 'YEH' legal tints, he actually wrote me a ticket for it and then THE same cop saw me one other time and pulled me over again and wrote me a ticket for not having a Ga. State license I'm from Miami and had been here in Darien long enough to obtain one but its like the hardest thing to do here, you need your birth certificate, marriage license, social security card, two proofs of residency so during my moving process it took me longer then expected and I rent so I don't have water, electric or garbage bills in my name. So I tried to fight the ticket but the whole judicial system works together here. The judge, the cops, the public defender didn't want to hear anything I had to say and they put me on drug probation and it was nothing to do with a drug related charge. Then I get pulled over for my tail light was out, fine I understand that but they accuse me of being drunk and give me a field sobriety test which I thought I past so anyway they arrest me for dui and take me to the precinct here in Darien, I blew the breathalyzer and came out below the limit and the officer had to take me home in the cruiser luckily my fiance came to get the car so it wouldn't be towed she had to walk 2 in the morning for about a mile for this ''bullshit'' annnnnnd then I get pulled over AGAIN for my tints ,YEH MY TINTS which is just a film lightly tinted 'tints YeH right my ass' and so he asks me if I have anything illegal in the car profiling me because you can see that I'm not from here so he brings the dog out and the dog doesn't show any kind of behavior to alert the officer and the officer lets me go just like that THEEEEEEEN just this last Wednesday I got pulled over, I just left taco bell and was eating my potatoe cheese burrito and it fell on me and I swerved a tad bit but some wannabe cop follows me and calls the cops, the cops pull me over when I say COPS I MEAN THE WHOLE SQUAD WAS THERE I didn't stop right away because it was a two lane street and there was a stop sign so a bent the corner to pull over and the cop pulls in front of me and gets out the car and pulls out his gun so I show him my hands and open the door he bum rushes me pulls me out and body slams me in the dirt they accused me of being drunk and yes I had a beer just one after work so blew in the breathalyzer and reads below the limit and arrest me for dui unsafe,failure to maintain in lane, failed to stop for an emergency vehicle but I just want to know if anyone has had any incidents that were bogus and been harrassed or fraudulently charged or knows anything about these officers I could use because I'd like to pursue charges on the cop that used physical force unnecessarily I acutally would like to get petitions signed to make these cops resign and get REAL cops that fight REAL CRIME and stop harassing working people. If by any chance anyone has encountered with Mcintosh or Darien police and given ridiculous charges and been accused for and harrassed and actually willing to take action I would love to work together to stop the bullshit, I have an attorney who actually sued Mcintosh pd for a wrongful death case as well as Camden county so anyway I just want to make things happen and if we don't its just going to get worse us all I know or I guess I could just get the hell out of this town...
Grammar Police

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rosco wrote:
has anyone here been harrassed by Mcintosh or Darien police dept.? I been pulled over 7x in 7mths and one of the times I was driving with finances son coming back from the mall on 17 right after the bridge here passing Friendlys the cop was if course behind me at first didn't pull me over just yet then he goes around me and looks at me and then decides to pull me over stating my windows are too tinted, you can see right thru them so he pulls out his tint reader and don't you know it comes out under the limit but gives me a warning for having legal tints on my car 'YEH' legal tints, he actually wrote me a ticket for it and then THE same cop saw me one other time and pulled me over again and wrote me a ticket for not having a Ga. State license I'm from Miami and had been here in Darien long enough to obtain one but its like the hardest thing to do here, you need your birth certificate, marriage license, social security card, two proofs of residency so during my moving process it took me longer then expected and I rent so I don't have water, electric or garbage bills in my name. So I tried to fight the ticket but the whole judicial system works together here. The judge, the cops, the public defender didn't want to hear anything I had to say and they put me on drug probation and it was nothing to do with a drug related charge. Then I get pulled over for my tail light was out, fine I understand that but they accuse me of being drunk and give me a field sobriety test which I thought I past so anyway they arrest me for dui and take me to the precinct here in Darien, I blew the breathalyzer and came out below the limit and the officer had to take me home in the cruiser luckily my fiance came to get the car so it wouldn't be towed she had to walk 2 in the morning for about a mile for this ''bullshit'' annnnnnd then I get pulled over AGAIN for my tints ,YEH MY TINTS which is just a film lightly tinted 'tints YeH right my ass' and so he asks me if I have anything illegal in the car profiling me because you can see that I'm not from here so he brings the dog out and the dog doesn't show any kind of behavior to alert the officer and the officer lets me go just like that THEEEEEEEN just this last Wednesday I got pulled over, I just left taco bell and was eating my potatoe cheese burrito and it fell on me and I swerved a tad bit but some wannabe cop follows me and calls the cops, the cops pull me over when I say COPS I MEAN THE WHOLE SQUAD WAS THERE I didn't stop right away because it was a two lane street and there was a stop sign so a bent the corner to pull over and the cop pulls in front of me and gets out the car and pulls out his gun so I show him my hands and open the door he bum rushes me pulls me out and body slams me in the dirt they accused me of being drunk and yes I had a beer just one after work so blew in the breathalyzer and reads below the limit and arrest me for dui unsafe,failure to maintain in lane, failed to stop for an emergency vehicle but I just want to know if anyone has had any incidents that were bogus and been harrassed or fraudulently charged or knows anything about these officers I could use because I'd like to pursue charges on the cop that used physical force unnecessarily I acutally would like to get petitions signed to make these cops resign and get REAL cops that fight REAL CRIME and stop harassing working people. If by any chance anyone has encountered with Mcintosh or Darien police and given ridiculous charges and been accused for and harrassed and actually willing to take action I would love to work together to stop the bullshit, I have an attorney who actually sued Mcintosh pd for a wrongful death case as well as Camden county so anyway I just want to make things happen and if we don't its just going to get worse us all I know or I guess I could just get the hell out of this town...
They should lock you up again. You murdered the English language.
Grammar Police

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Your tint was too dark, you didn't posses the correct license being a resident of this State, driving around drunk, but you're the victim. I think the English language is the victim in this case. You just murdered it with your non-sense post. Ridiculous. The smartest thing you said is where you suggested getting the hell out of this town.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Well hello there officer if my tints were too dark why didn't I have to pay a fine? You did take out the tint reader which came out below the limit and wrote a warning for having legal tints or am I just making things up like I have nothing better to do? Annnnnnd if I was driving drunk why is it I blew under the limit? Then taking to the precinct to blow a few more times just for the breathalyzer to come up under the limit, tell me how much sense does that make please justify that.... And all the other incidents that occured, please do explain actually you don't have to my attorney is going to have a field day with you guys as well as the state's attorney... Already in motion trust me.... Absolutly unnessary police protocal... Your dept. is all over the internet by officials not just civilians, ALL OVER THE INTERNET... And for an officer to pull out his gun on me and use physical force when complying REALLY aww come on man WOW and WHY? What was done so bad that I was treated and keep being treated like an animal?because I'm not a native from here and don't deserve to have the same rights or it's just a power trip you guys have? To pull me over have the dog sniff around my car because I dont fit in as one of you guys gives you the probable cause to embarrass me and profile me? Not cool.....
Grammar Police

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

You seem to have answered your own question. You didn't have to pay a fine because you were written a warning. Was that not your statement in your last post? Idiot.
Rosco

Pooler, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Are you ummmmmmm a nappy/cubin?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rosco wrote:
Sounds like you need to get on back to south florida boy!
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Rosco wrote:
Are you ummmmmmm a nappy/cubin?
So, the police in this county also register under the complaints same name just to once again show their racism & racial profiling which is a violation to your oath & the law. Sounds like you may have a very good case Rosco #1. This county needs to have the garbage taken out once again!! Every few years its clean up time...
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Well let's just say that I am a nappy cuban... Pretty close since you seen me a few times and I guess I can pass for one but any how, your so ignorant that you don't know how to spell cuban first of all ,uhh dumb diddy dumb dumb Gump Gorrest Gump is just what will call you, you remember Bubba ok good' and I guess that's how you became a cop,thats pre kindergarden care knowledge, whats 2+2? don't think too hard now you might past out more or less like when your on duty....you just posted your comment as if I wrote it don't you know already how to use this site or do you need a handbook like one of your officer's did at the precinct, he needed to look at your training citation manuel to actually keep charging me with more and more charges just because he didn't have nothing to and then he lost my license while booking was looking for it and said he told her he don't know what he did with it and replied well he is not getting it back WOWSERS you guys really are something else... Don't even know how to follow a simple protocol you need some more training it seems like and you do have one of the best around so why is it that you can't get get it together I mean 7x in 7mths. OR more and not one time was it actually legal ONE TIME AND YOU GUYS STILL DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT instead you put bogus charges on me boy'boy i'll tell ya what a wonderful WONDEEEERFUL job you guys are doing.. Keep up the great WORK you might receive a Purple Heart :-)) rolling around looking for local's to fine $400 fines in the community that work so hard for as bad as this economy is and people working so hard ... Are you guys scared of going after drug dealers and burglars? No but lets just mess with the locals we don't like, sounds like ya'll need a career change cause you let this job get a hold of you with a power trip you can't handle..PETHETIC...

And for that other guy commenting to me about gettin out and going back to South Florida whats up with you? I guess you don't like me either, huh' talikng bout"YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO SOUTH FLORIDA BOY" so you condone this as well ? Hmmmmmm funny ya'll are pretty damn funny, perhaps a circus might be pretty clever to start a new career to choose from the sounds and looks of how things are run around here protecting and serving does not fit your description OFFICER... Such a shame you put to define such high rank respectful job... What goes around comes around just like the REST....
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Grammar Police wrote:
Your tint was too dark, you didn't posses the correct license being a resident of this State, driving around drunk, but you're the victim. I think the English language is the victim in this case. You just murdered it with your non-sense post. Ridiculous. The smartest thing you said is where you suggested getting the hell out of this town.
I come from a long line of government officials and I have to say the way Mcintosh County allows the officers to behave is a disgrace and completely unacceptable. The "Good Ol Boy" mentality is what they run their department by, as well as the county. My whole family knows the county is corrupt from the sheriffs office, to the Judge, and straight on to the school systems. If you are not from Mcintosh County you don't belong there should be their motto!! They are stuck on stupid & haven't realized that the world around them has evolved. It's very sad when you have the US Marshall's service tell you to stay the hell away from Darien PERIOD & avoid traveling through it at all cost!!! It's a damn shame that in this day in age some people just can't step out of their close minded mentality & show southern hospitality anymore. I feel for you Rosco the McIntosh County police department is known for harassing "outsiders" especially, if your not an overall wearing redneck with most of your teeth missing, with no job living on welfare and smell like you haven't showered in days!! It didn't become know as "McIntrash County" for no reason. It's all about WHO YOU KNOW!!! If you are of any ethnicity other than black or white, groom yourself on a daily basis and are in actual clothes that match, yes, I'm serious (not pajamas or looking like your on your way to Walmart) THEY WILL KNOW YOU DON'T BELONG THERE!!! It's sad but true, ignorance is a terrible thing but in McIntosh it's what they live by!! Notice the ignorant responses of how you should get out of this town boy!!! Those are the kind of people you will deal with in McIntosh.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

[QUOTE
Grammar Police wrote:
You seem to have answered your own question. You didn't have to pay a fine because you were written a warning. Was that not your statement in your last post? Idiot.
Idiot huh, ok dumb dumb how do you give a warning for having legal tints moron? And if you say they were not legal why didn'y you write me a ticket when you pulled me over the second time just as you did when I didn't have my state provided lisence, huh, IDIOT?
US Marshall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Rosco wrote:
Well let's just say that I am a nappy cuban... Pretty close since you seen me a few times and I guess I can pass for one but any how, your so ignorant that you don't know how to spell cuban first of all ,uhh dumb diddy dumb dumb Gump Gorrest Gump is just what will call you, you remember Bubba ok good' and I guess that's how you became a cop,thats pre kindergarden care knowledge, whats 2+2? don't think too hard now you might past out more or less like when your on duty....you just posted your comment as if I wrote it don't you know already how to use this site or do you need a handbook like one of your officer's did at the precinct, he needed to look at your training citation manuel to actually keep charging me with more and more charges just because he didn't have nothing to and then he lost my license while booking was looking for it and said he told her he don't know what he did with it and replied well he is not getting it back WOWSERS you guys really are something else... Don't even know how to follow a simple protocol you need some more training it seems like and you do have one of the best around so why is it that you can't get get it together I mean 7x in 7mths. OR more and not one time was it actually legal ONE TIME AND YOU GUYS STILL DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT instead you put bogus charges on me boy'boy i'll tell ya what a wonderful WONDEEEERFUL job you guys are doing.. Keep up the great WORK you might receive a Purple Heart :-)) rolling around looking for local's to fine $400 fines in the community that work so hard for as bad as this economy is and people working so hard ... Are you guys scared of going after drug dealers and burglars? No but lets just mess with the locals we don't like, sounds like ya'll need a career change cause you let this job get a hold of you with a power trip you can't handle..PETHETIC...
And for that other guy commenting to me about gettin out and going back to South Florida whats up with you? I guess you don't like me either, huh' talikng bout"YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO SOUTH FLORIDA BOY" so you condone this as well ? Hmmmmmm funny ya'll are pretty damn funny, perhaps a circus might be pretty clever to start a new career to choose from the sounds and looks of how things are run around here protecting and serving does not fit your description OFFICER... Such a shame you put to define such high rank respectful job... What goes around comes around just like the REST....
My Uncle, who is a US Marshall comes down to teach at FLETC every once in a while still. Maybe they can send their officers through some real training!!! I don't think they would survive REAL training though. Maybe a select few. I stay far away from Mcintosh police they are know for trumping up charges especially, if they are trying to make one stick. If the officer had to check his Manuel its because he was charging you with some BS & he had to know what else he had to charge you with to make the charge valid. Your attorney will have a field day with them if it even goes to court. Just make sure you keep all of your documentation because McIntosh is famous for making things "Disappear" just FYI but it looks like you have done your research.
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I was written a warning and still got it...
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

For showing under the LIMIT.... how retarted.....
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

And how do you get a DUI charge without being DUI???
Rosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

How do you get put on a drug screenig probation for hot having a the state required lisence? Nothing to do with a criminal or drug chare.. HOW???
Not hard to comprehend

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Tint lower than the 32% is considered illegal. As in it lets less than 32% of the available light in. Over 32%, as in 33% and higher is legal. It's not rocket science. And you don't have to be cited every time. It's called discretion. Maybe you were being given a break. That officer should've taken you to jail for the window tint though, since window tint is a jailable offense.
Not hard to comprehend

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Rosco wrote:
How do you get put on a drug screenig probation for hot having a the state required lisence? Nothing to do with a criminal or drug chare.. HOW???
Sounds like you were placed in probation for whatever citation you were found guilty if. Drug screening is part of probation. Don't like it, shouldn't have accepted the probation. Pay your fine and get off the probation.
US Marshal wannabe

Darien, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the police in this county also register under the complaints same name just to once again show their racism & racial profiling which is a violation to your oath & the law. Sounds like you may have a very good case Rosco #1. This county needs to have the garbage taken out once again!! Every few years its clean up time...
Who says this post was made by the police? I doubt they use their time bein on this site.
US Mashall x3

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

US Marshal wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says this post was made by the police? I doubt they use their time bein on this site.
Let's just say Real Law Enforcement officials are very intelligent. The officer that responded to the post knows who he is. So to you US Marshal wannabe, if you would like to obtain a career in law enforcement you would first have to speak in complete sentences (bein) is not a word and never has been. Second, you would have to go through some very intense training mentally and physically. Last but not least you would have to have common sense and attention to detail. Know your surroundings at all times and be prepared for anything.

And to answer you question yes, the police are on this site all the time responding to post. If you had any common sense to read any of the post on this site you would know that! You are not cut out for law enforcement unless your training to work for the McIntosh County Police Departmet! Do yourself a favor and don't respond to a post until you educate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Aggie23 39,372
beverly hill billy speed trap court of Darien Ga. (Jun '09) 15 hr A passerby 132
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Tue andrea perez 21
Murder suspect caught after 6 hour search throu... Apr 14 anon2 3
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 14 talleigh 1,151
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
•••

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at April 18 at 9:19AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search