United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Ferguson is a city cop who hangs out with 1% MC clubs and snitches on his own brothers and sisters in law enforcement. Is this the kind of officers we want protecting the great city of Brunswick??
concerned tax payer

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

WHAT!?? The police department allow their officers to hang out with known criminals? Not sure about the snitching thing, but I am curious to how he treats outlaw MC's when he is wearing his uniform and my taxes are paying his salary. What's next? Sounds like Outlaw Bikers are trying to sneak into our local government.
Unknown

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Which club?
Scott Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Scott Miller is in the same club as Ferg...its called the BOA...how do i know this...I (Scott Miller) started the club. This topic is BS and its someone who is trying to cause problems. Question is what are the brothers and sisters in law enforcement doing that they would need to be snitched on? Probably the one who started this post..if i see anymore negative posts about ferg on this topic i will be glad to meet w my brothers and sisters in law enforcement and the chief to clear this up! Scott Miller
MSgt and Former First Sgt
Right here in Brunswick Ga
SlanderHammer

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Sounds to me like someone had their feelings hurt. You can't think of anything else better to do with your life than gossip about a cop online? Doesn't that make you the snitch qys? Your post speaks a lot about your character and to me, defines the term "hypocrite" based on the "snitch" statement you threw around. Using "brothers and sisters in LE" immediately after it is almost an oxymoron. If I'm not mistaken, that post can be considered as defamation of character along with slander, and a class action lawsuit can subpoena the people that *think* they're anonymous online. I'm glad there are brave cops in this world, because you seem like one of the few pussies that hide behind their badge and a high school education from a very small town you've never left a day in your life. People like you live for the drama and hide as you do it. You're probably one of those people that say "Yeah I'll tell you in person if I have a problem with you", too. This is the perfect example. Anything else that needs to be said?
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

So what!! I'm sure the cop has valuable info he's giving the outlaws!!! Whoever started this should be held liable for something.
Chevy Chase

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I Love Caddy Shack!!!
struckanerve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like a nerve was struck!! Being a concerned citizen i don't like having officers who are suppose to be professional 24/7 being part of a club called brotherhood of Assholes. Seems to give Brunswick PD another black eye. I see them near my house on Blythe island. I thought that was an outlaw club house
Scott Miller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

FERG is a great guy. He is prospecting with BOA. This is done when he is off work. I'm not aware of any rule that says a police officer can't hang out with members of a1% club when he is off work. I see cops in bars all the time next to people many times they are 1%ers and they never know. What's the difference. If you were truly educated you would know the 1% clubs just ride by their own rules, they are not criminals. So lay off Ferg!! He is a great brother, brotherhood of Assholes.
SlanderHammer

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Well, I for one think people need to mind their business. A cop riding in uniform with a club, I'd understand, but what someone chooses to do when they're off-duty, as long as it's not illegal, is their business. Not anyone elses on here hiding behind a username. Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to be a part of an organization that has "Assholes" in the title. People unrealistically expect cops to be kissing babies and shaking hands when they're off duty. You probably support no child left behind, and free government assistance programs as well. Grow the hell up and mind your own. From what I've seen, the guys in BOA are good guys who have day jobs like most other Americans and like to get together and have a good time as brothers after working all day. The good thing about having a club like BOA is they don't have to worry about cowards like the "Anonymous" post starter walking in and hanging out among them. Sounds like this Ferg guy is pretty nice. You definitely wouldn't be in my business, I promise you. I fear no man, especially shitty cops. Props to the good ones for what they do every day.
1a__isright

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like this cop y'all are talking about wants to be a cop only when it's good for him. Probably to get out of tickets and so he can mess with those who picked on him in high school, having the ability to hide behind the badge. Then he makes other cops look bad by hanging with outlaw bikers, riding around with a curse word fit a club name. Surprised the agency puts up with it. Most law enforcement agencies hold their officers to a standard 24/7. Must be short officers because that officer would be reprimanded or fired if he was doing that and working for any Florida PD. I guess they let that stuff go in small town Brunswick.
Geturfactsstraig ht

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

1a__isright wrote:
Sounds like this cop y'all are talking about wants to be a cop only when it's good for him. Probably to get out of tickets and so he can mess with those who picked on him in high school, having the ability to hide behind the badge. Then he makes other cops look bad by hanging with outlaw bikers, riding around with a curse word fit a club name. Surprised the agency puts up with it. Most law enforcement agencies hold their officers to a standard 24/7. Must be short officers because that officer would be reprimanded or fired if he was doing that and working for any Florida PD. I guess they let that stuff go in small town Brunswick.
how about this get ur facts straight before you start blasting someone that goes for everyone on here!! First of all the group is not 1% club! Ferg is a good officer, the only reason this has started is because he was in another club with the one who first posted this, he caught his gf cheating on him and she started naming names and he was one of them! I witnessed a family almost get torn apart because of these two people!! So before you go passig judgement on anyone go look in the mirror and get your facts straight!! I know for a fact that the girlfriend lied several times on Ferg!! If this continues I'm sure it will be handled inside an office next time! Btw dumbass it's BOA on his cut and it's not spelled out so get a life!! And another thing he's not even from here, get a life and comment on something you might know about!! The person who started this is a detective and he should know that this is slander and defamation of character and can be held up in court!
Simon Campbell

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com
factcheck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Well it sounds like people in the Atlanta area shouldn't become detectives because they have no clue about what's going on. Sounds like these "cops"have a lot to hide. Seems like an innocent, educated, law abiding cop or club, as y'all call them, would just ignore the posts. Only someone guilty snaps back, scolds, and tries to place blame in other areas just to mask their wrong doing. maybe y'all should change your name to the Obama Impersinators MC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min General Robert E Lee 39,484
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sat wusatdatrial 1,154
Jessie to make Disney history with TV engagement Sat Debby Ryan 1
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Apr 15 andrea perez 21
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
This is what is possible for animals everywhere! Apr 3 bored 2
•••

Flood Warning for Glynn County was issued at April 20 at 9:16AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••