jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20758 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's not funny to prey on someone's religious fears for votes. Like I said, his voting and career record show's he's smarter than to believe the things he was saying, when he made these statements of BS. It was probably like the 47% thing with Romney, it wasn't meant to be heard by the rest of "us". That kind of thinking and dirty politics, turn people off to politics and Christianity, because nobody wants to be connected to crazy people or liars.(IMO) I don't support anybody that does believe the damn earth is only 6000 years old, if he does. I don't care how he votes I'd never vote for him.
damn Omte, I agree with you on that!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20759 Aug 4, 2013
to do wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they have a BETTER deal now, that's what Unions do idiot, get the best deal for members. ObamaCare levels the playing field, they don't like that. You should be a fan of ObamaCare but you let hate fog your opinions. Republicans can't pass a farm bill. They have only passed 4 of 16 overdue funding bills. They have another budget crisis coming soon. They have voted to overturn ObamaCare 42 time, not even close to being passed. So what do they do, the House goes on VACATION for 5 weeks. They know its a waste of time and money to fight ObamaCare. Its law, it has some problems and it needs to be fixed and it will be fixed in spite of the House. They keep on acting like spoiled brats and the majority they now have in the House will disappear. Heck even Chris Wallace on FNC was saying the same thing today! The House WILL change, people are fed up with no government, just politicians always running for votes, that all the Republican party does now. But doing nothing and voting against ObamaCare makes nuts like you happy and you vote the morons back time and time again. But things the are rapidly changing, you are becoming a minority. The Republican Party has to chose between your people or actually winning and having some input in todays government. Guess what they are going to do.
Well guess what's going to happen to the rest of us, that isn't protected by Unions, and don't work for the Government? We're going to be forced to pay for insurance that no ONE can afford. If you don't get this insurance that no ONE can afford. You will be fined and possibly jailed, but get this illegal aliens are exempt from this law too. Oh and the employers aren't required to provide it for them either, that if the Senate's amnesty bill is passed. Isn't that great? So, now not only will they get a free pass on the multiple felonies committed daily, by both illegal aliens and the employers that hire them. Thanks to Obamacare and if the amnesty bill is passed, it will be possibly up to $5,000 cheaper to hire a new Legal criminal alien, over an American. I'd rather have the Republicans blow up a bunch of shit in other countries and/or sit on their a$$. Instead of Obama and his gang of criminals, turn this country into little mexico, because they're easy to control and will have no problem adjusting to shari'a in due time. Impeach Obama today. Oh yeah did I tell you that you're a dummy?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20760 Aug 4, 2013
to do wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they have a BETTER deal now, that's what Unions do idiot, get the best deal for members. ObamaCare levels the playing field, they don't like that. You should be a fan of ObamaCare but you let hate fog your opinions. Republicans can't pass a farm bill. They have only passed 4 of 16 overdue funding bills. They have another budget crisis coming soon. They have voted to overturn ObamaCare 42 time, not even close to being passed. So what do they do, the House goes on VACATION for 5 weeks. They know its a waste of time and money to fight ObamaCare. Its law, it has some problems and it needs to be fixed and it will be fixed in spite of the House. They keep on acting like spoiled brats and the majority they now have in the House will disappear. Heck even Chris Wallace on FNC was saying the same thing today! The House WILL change, people are fed up with no government, just politicians always running for votes, that all the Republican party does now. But doing nothing and voting against ObamaCare makes nuts like you happy and you vote the morons back time and time again. But things the are rapidly changing, you are becoming a minority. The Republican Party has to chose between your people or actually winning and having some input in todays government. Guess what they are going to do.
So in other words, the Unions have realized Obama lied when he said:

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#20761 Aug 4, 2013
hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You fudge a little on your tax's, drive over the speed limit??? Lie to your wife and your employees or your boss. You should be locked up,you and ones like you are also costing this country millions and millions because you are a crook. People who live in glass houses should not throw so many rocks. Now lie and tell me you do none of the above. Its not about the law, its all about race. The fact is you are costing this country money in so many ways, all because of simple hate.
He won't answer, so I will for him. Americans do, do the things you mentioned above. You know what the difference is? One guess..... If they get caught, Americans go to JAIL. The law doesn't want to hear I done it, because it was to better myself, or I was broke, because I couldn't find a job. If you say them kind of things, and you're an American; you know what the COPS call that, in ENGLISH? A confession. In fact it makes their job easier. Do you know what is told to blacks(which has the highest unemployment in the US)turn to selling drugs(that mexicans bring here and our government allow)are told when they can't find a job, because of the color of their skin, are caught by the police? Well first thing is "GET ON THE GROUND" followed by "YOU'RE GOING TO PRISON". If you don't like example, the samething happens to white kids, that buy the drugs and get caught, for using fake ID's to cash bad checks, to buy the drugs. It doesn't matter if they have a wife and a family that will suffer, without them there. They go to jail, it's the law. It has nothing to do with hate, it has to do with equal justice, under the rule of law. Obama is not above it, nor Holder, and certainly not mexicans. They have committed felonies, I think our government is being more than fair, if they only make you go home. We can't leave, mexico will kill us, if we break into ya'll's country. Ya know? ;)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20762 Aug 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words, the Unions have realized Obama lied when he said:
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."
Hey Ag, I wuz jus wondering, are you going to be the spiritual leader or chaplain when OMTE, SYN and company mount their revolution against this country? lol
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#20763 Aug 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ag, I wuz jus wondering, are you going to be the spiritual leader or chaplain when OMTE, SYN and company mount their revolution against this country? lol
BTW, it does not look good for Manziel and the aggies, huh.
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#20764 Aug 4, 2013
What it all boils down to, in reality. Is, it would be nice to help everybody you come across, that needed it. Whether it was their fault or not, that they are in need. The fact is sadly, we can't afford it. I know everybody, knows somebody, that grewup hard, and made mistakes, or through no fault of their own, are poor. Some just weren't taught any better. I have friends that I wish I could help, but I can't, because I'm struggling myself. This country is no different. We can't afford to take care of 10% of another country's needy,(mexicans)and they're just part of the illegal aliens here. People use your commonsense. If the estimate of 11 million illegal aliens were to leave tmrw. If every job was filled by Americans the following day. Then that would not even cut our uemployment levels in half, as there are 22 million Americans out of work. How can anyone believe that allowing more to come here will help? The government and Obama believes Americans are stupid and prey on our religious beliefs, by throwing up the golden rule. When they don't even believe in God. Wake up people.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20765 Aug 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
What it all boils down to, in reality. Is, it would be nice to help everybody you come across, that needed it. Whether it was their fault or not, that they are in need. The fact is sadly, we can't afford it. I know everybody, knows somebody, that grewup hard, and made mistakes, or through no fault of their own, are poor. Some just weren't taught any better. I have friends that I wish I could help, but I can't, because I'm struggling myself. This country is no different. We can't afford to take care of 10% of another country's needy,(mexicans)and they're just part of the illegal aliens here. People use your commonsense. If the estimate of 11 million illegal aliens were to leave tmrw. If every job was filled by Americans the following day. Then that would not even cut our uemployment levels in half, as there are 22 million Americans out of work. How can anyone believe that allowing more to come here will help? The government and Obama believes Americans are stupid and prey on our religious beliefs, by throwing up the golden rule. When they don't even believe in God. Wake up people.
+1 Very well stated.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20766 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you aren't advocating the armed overthrow of the duly elected government of the United States.
Why that would make you guilty of treason.
Of course it is consistent with how Right Wing Wackos and their contempt for democracy.
Lunatic YOU voted for Obama TWICE and you support Obamacare.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#20767 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What could you possibly care how low or high insurance premiums are - Right Wing Wackos don't buy insurance, they count on the taxpayers and responsible Americans to pay their bills for them.
You proved what a FOOL you are by voting for Obama TWICE AND you support Obamacare.

Location hidden

#20768 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Right Wing Wacko lies and misinformation.
Of course, the entire story is completely different.
But,
If you have a medical insurance policy that covers you for cancer, diagnosed on a Wednesday, in a month without a "R", a $2500 deductible and a $10,000 maximum limit cap, that costs $1.98 a month,
and
as required by ObamaCare your new policy has a reasonable deductible, pays unlimited benefits, and covers all medical issues,
then you're gonna pay a reasonable premium.
Didn't your Momma every tell you not to fib.
Oooooh. So YOU have all the CORRECT information. Apparently not. Otherwise, your lovely unions wouldn't be raising heck about being screwed by Obamacare. You are blowing smoke and you know it. Your information is completely inaccurate. No wonder you think it's a good law. lol

Location hidden

#20769 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, nobody is going to force you to be responsible for yourself.
We know Right Wing Wackos require government assurance.
As to your question.
Of course you can't grasp how things work in the real world.
Unions exist to negotiate better wages and benefits for their members, including medical insurance benefits.
ObamaCare requires employers to provide medical insurance opportunities for employees, and provides subsidies for doing so, and penalties for not doing so,(carrot and stick.)
Therefore ... now I'll speak slowly ....
ObamaCare weakens unions.
If employers are already "forced" to provide medical insurance for employees, the need for unions diminished, because the need for unions - to "force" employers to provide medical insurance is diminished.
You see, unions, like all organizations don't like to have their relevance diminished.
Glad I could help.
The unions are mad because Obama blantantly lied to ALL of us about being able to keep our present insurance if we are happy with it. That's not the case and Obama doesn't care. He needed the union votes and money. He got both and now he is telling you and those like you to take a hike. NOW, the employer mandate is being postponed for a year(at least) and guess what? You're getting screwed AGAIN. Obama appreciates both your votes, though.* laughing out loud* Sucker.

Location hidden

#20770 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, nobody is going to force you to be responsible for yourself.
We know Right Wing Wackos require government assurance.
As to your question.
Of course you can't grasp how things work in the real world.
Unions exist to negotiate better wages and benefits for their members, including medical insurance benefits.
ObamaCare requires employers to provide medical insurance opportunities for employees, and provides subsidies for doing so, and penalties for not doing so,(carrot and stick.)
Therefore ... now I'll speak slowly ....
ObamaCare weakens unions.
If employers are already "forced" to provide medical insurance for employees, the need for unions diminished, because the need for unions - to "force" employers to provide medical insurance is diminished.
You see, unions, like all organizations don't like to have their relevance diminished.
Glad I could help.
Unions have been weak for years and they are slip sliding away into oblivion.

Location hidden

#20771 Aug 4, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen the actions of a chicken after it's head has been cut off??
Well, it's what's going on in D.C. right now with obamacare. Those chickens are flopping around everywhere. Gubmint employees, Union thugs, Libroids with hemorrhoids, Rino's. Obamanites, Pelosites, and Reidites. And all the rino's have joined hands with the libroids.
The only people left that will be forced to get obamacare will be the poor.
It's beginning to look as if you are correct. It's beyond belief that the libroids on Topix STILL support Obamacare when it's obvious that we are heading for trouble. At least those of us with a brain know what to expect. I won't feel sorry for them, though, because there is NO EXCUSE for that level of stupidity.

Location hidden

#20772 Aug 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, Rinos and Libroids have joined hands... so that leaves about three true conservatives in congress, you, syn, and OMTE left to save this country, thank God!!
You're welcome. If we didn't care about you, we wouldn't save you. Remember that.

Location hidden

#20773 Aug 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I can just see it now, Omte, When, Syn and their little army dressed in guiley garb, AK's on their back, starting the new revolution to set us all free. Is that a scary thought or what?
I'm a pretty accurate shot, so you would be in good hands. Again, you are welcome.

Location hidden

#20774 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
'Ol Syn demands Republican Saxby Chambliss be prosecuted for revealing sensitive intelligence information - warning terrorists of our knowledge of their intent.
Saxby Chambliss: Security Threats 'Reminiscent Of What We Saw Pre-9/11'
Aug 04, 2013
Ariel Edwards-Levy
Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Sunday that current security threats remind him of the time before the 9/11 attacks.
"The one thing we can talk about is there's been an awful lot of chatter out there," Chambliss said on "Meet The Press."
"Chatter means conversation among terrorists about the planning that's going on. It's very reminiscent of what we saw pre-9/11. We didn't take heed on 9/11 in the way that we should, but here I think it's very important that we do take the right kind of planning."
"We're paying very, very close attention to the chatter that's going on. This is the most serious threat that I've seen in the past several years," he said.
Typical Right Wing Republican - always revealing to terrorists what we know about terrorists,
while trying to execute Americans who tell fellow Americans what we know about them.
Thanks a bunch, Traitor.
You voted for Obama TWICE and you support Obamacare. Shows how much YOU know.'nuff said.

Location hidden

#20775 Aug 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>great points, but I am afraid that you may be wasting your time. You see, ignorance, hatred and bigotry dies hard in this part of the country, unfortunately .
All they have to do is follow the rules and become legal. That's it! It's difficult to believe that ANYONE would support their being here illegally. Seriously.
Visit some of our schools and witness what is happening there with the illegals who don't speak our language. It's ridiculous.
1. They should be REQUIRED to speak English.
2. They should be here legally or they shouldn't be here at all. At the very least, they should have work visas with an expiration date.

Location hidden

#20776 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
“All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.“It’s lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior.”
“You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I’ve found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth. I don’t believe that the earth’s but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That’s what the Bible says.”
Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.)
Get your keyboard fixed. I've asked you a couple of times to do that. Do as I say right now.

Location hidden

#20777 Aug 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
.... Paul Broun-- Another GOP Sociopath Straight From The Pit Of Hell
.. When we talk about parts of the country that haven't reconciled themselves to the Emancipation Proclamation and the outcome of the Civil War, it's places like Georgia's 10th CD we're talking about.
... Paul Broun, Congress' only known John Birch Society member, is a near perfect fit for their prejudices, superstitions, paranoias and resentments.
Three divorces in quick succession, a life-threatening history of severe alcoholism, bizarre religious fanaticism, and a virulently racist perspective haven't held back Paul Broun after his first 4 or 5 electoral defeats in Republican primaries.
Broun, a member of the Tea Party Caucus, is widely considered even more extreme and crazy than better known fringe clowns like Allen West, Joe Walsh, Michele Bachmann, Ed Royce, Joe Pitts, Steve King and Louie Gohmert.
He may or may not be a medical doctor-- he claims to have been a resident at University Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama but wasn't affiliated with any hospitals during his years of drunkenness, and only made house-calls.
In related news:
CIRCLE NINE, HELL — Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) set off a firestorm on Friday by claiming “…evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell…”.
Scientists and science-minded people, who were quick to refute Broun’s claim, received unexpected confirmation today that hell is not the source of science.
“Science was not created in, nor ever a resident of, any of our Nine Circles or the Island of Purgatory,” says Satan.
In a surprising move, Satan revealed “…the focus of my organization is to tempt people into leading a wretched life.”
Satan went on to explain that science often has the opposite effect.”All that rational thinking really undercuts our efforts.”
You voted for Satan TWICE and you support Satancare.'nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Wed me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Wed me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Wed northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web