Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20425 Jul 31, 2013
danger zone wrote:
MSNBC's Chris Mathews once said, "President Obama would rather give speeches than run the executive branch." He also blamed "the sun" on the underwhelming delivery of his speech in Germany. I laughed out loud when I read that excuse.

WSJ's Peggy Noonan, said last week, "A speech about everything is a speech about nothing." Commenting on the recent speech Obama gave that ran over an hour, when he emphasized, "phony scandals" more than once. It was described as, not being sure what he should speak about, so let's touch on everything. It bombed, too.

Personally, I cringe when President 'Bobblehead' Obama gives a speech, always turning L then R over and over and over to the point, I can't watch or listen. His bobblehead movements make me dizzy. No joke!! The man can't comfortably read a speech, using a telepromoter or notes. He isn't even good at it when the teleprompter is 12 feet in front of him. He's AWFUL... I always read about his speeches afterwards. So, I can't imagine anyone voting for him for his speech giving abilities. So, my guess is, he carried both elections due to his skin color, and NOTHING else. At least, the 93% black voters saw skin color and a false campaign of Hope & Change, then Foward. Yuck, I can't bear the man, & it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with skin color.
Obama turns his head too much when he gives a speech ?

Having a bad day in Firzgerald, Ga.?

But hey, be happy.

Thank God you're angry over such insignificant matters.

Obama, like Bush, keeping that War Crime operation called Guantanamo open - no problem.

Obama, like Bush, maintaining that the Constitution permits him to assassinate Americans any time he likes - no problem.

Obama, like Bush claiming he has the right to wiretap, eavesdrop, and intercept all email, texts, and cell phone conversations on any American he choses - no problem.

Obama, line Bush, spending over a Trillion Dollars a year on a War Department protecting us from no threats - no problem.

But dammit - Obama turning his head left and right - that's gotta stop.

Thanks for the laugh.

Remember, a smile is just a frown turned upside down.
Inquiring mind

Reidsville, GA

#20426 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, like serial killers who cannot control their compulsions blame the police for not catching them sooner,
Right Wing Wackos knows their policies destroy America, and want to blame us Normal Americans for not stopping them.
Thanks to you Right Wing Wackos, I had no choice.
It was either vote for Obama , a Right Winger with a brain, or vote for McCain, a clueless Right Wing Wacko or Romney, an evil Right Wing Wacko.
As a registered Republican, I dream of the day we throw the Right Wing Wackos aside, and nominate a Normal American.
Big Nixon fan are you? You're as much a republican as Michael Eric Dyson

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20427 Jul 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Boehner and Obama are refusing to acknowledge these crimes I mentioned and this article mentions. He doesn't want to talk about it, because he and his rich buddies want amnesty. They want amnesty for illegal criminal aliens, because they make all the profits from these criminal's cheap labor. The American people should push for enforcement reform, and border security, and that's it. We shouldn't let Obama pass the Senate's amnesty bill and we shouldn't allow Boehner to continue to grant the amnesty they've enjoyed either, by doing nothing. Impeach Obama and Boehner today.
http://www.cis.org/mortensen/boehners-failure...
I received another call from the RNC yesterday. I told the "money collector" when the Republicans stop bowing down to amnesty, I might consider sending a contribution. He told me that the RNC had spoken with Boehner and told him if he caved on immigration, he would be replaced. I told him when that happened, I would consider an even bigger contribution. lol
Booger

United States

#20428 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul is nuts, but at least he's an honest nut, who truly believes that Social Security and Medicare are com'nist plots to destroy capitalism in America.
Good for him, he's entitled to his opinion - although he's wrong.
He's absolutely right though, that Washington has been sold to War Profiteers who kill our troops and bankrupt our country for personal profit;
and
Investment Banksters who steal all the money from average Americans, leaving taxpayers to pay for their debacles;
and
Capitalism is dead in America - we have a system where corporations privatize profits and socialize costs.
And we need to END THE FEDERAL RESERVE for destroying the value of the dollar!!!Ron Paul is right how can we have a free market economy with the FED artificialy controling interest rates and massive money printing!!!!

Location hidden

#20429 Jul 31, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's see,
your post is a nail in my coffin because a report that has been touted as being from the APA was later refuted by the APA, and the original report is no longer available to see EXACTLY what it said, and your link leads to nothing. And for the record I've never endorsed pedophilia, but it's a well known fact that Right Wing Whackos consistently score low in comprehension.
It's a well known fact that Left Wing Lunatics consistently BACKPEDAL when they get it handed to them.

Location hidden

#20430 Jul 31, 2013
Inquiring mind wrote:
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/ar ticle/federal-workers-got-155m -tax-dollars-work-labor-unions
Dahlonegha, good luck getting anyone to comment on this. A month or so ago, I posted a couple of articles about this and our resident union thug completely ignored them. He does that when he gets his tail handed to him. This is a prime example of how our government and its agencies are for sale. THEN, the union thug criticizes those who have money and receive special treatment. Crazy, huh?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20431 Jul 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I received another call from the RNC yesterday. I told the "money collector" when the Republicans stop bowing down to amnesty, I might consider sending a contribution. He told me that the RNC had spoken with Boehner and told him if he caved on immigration, he would be replaced. I told him when that happened, I would consider an even bigger contribution. lol
I am truly stunned the "money collector" as you called him (LOVE THAT) said that the RNC had spoken to Boehner and given him a warning. The last few times we've been called I have just told them that we are sending no money to the RNC until Republican leaders grow a spine and stand up for conservative principles. Until then, we just support individual candidates. They typically just say they'll "pass that information along." Maybe??? they're wising up.

Location hidden

#20432 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, like serial killers who cannot control their compulsions blame the police for not catching them sooner,
Right Wing Wackos knows their policies destroy America, and want to blame us Normal Americans for not stopping them.
Thanks to you Right Wing Wackos, I had no choice.
It was either vote for Obama , a Right Winger with a brain, or vote for McCain, a clueless Right Wing Wacko or Romney, an evil Right Wing Wacko.
As a registered Republican....
The Right will save this country and you'll owe a lot of people a big "thank you'. Of course, left wing lunatics like you just complain and then live off the teat. Your last sentence shows how deeply your psychosis goes. A republican you are NOT.
Funny how you keep repeating the left wing mantra that Obama has a brain. Runs rather counter to your other claims. How has he proved that he has a brain? I certainly don't see any evidence. Reading a teleprompter does not constitute a great orator, but the looney left wing lunatics refer to him as one of the greatest orators of this century. You left wingers certainly have a flair for hyperbole.
You have NO IDEA what kind of president Romney would have been. No one does. You tell yourself he wouldn't have been good just to make yourself feel better for voting for that screwball Obama......TWICE.*shaking head*
The unions are not happy about Obamacare. I sure hope they'll use their influence and stop that train wreck. They are the reason we are even having to deal with Obamacare. They promised their support and now the Great Deceiver has stuck it to them. I hope they give Obama h*ll.
danger zone

Kathleen, GA

#20433 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, be happy.
Obama, like Bush, keeping that War Crime operation called Guantanamo open - no problem.
Obama, like Bush, maintaining that the Constitution permits him to assassinate Americans any time he likes - no problem.
Obama, like Bush claiming he has the right to wiretap, eavesdrop, and intercept all email, texts, and cell phone conversations on any American he choses - no problem.
Obama, line Bush, spending over a Trillion Dollars a year on a War Department protecting us from no threats - no problem.
Thanks for the laugh.
I've (most of us) have covered most important matters first, months & months ago, and continue to discuss current events, unlike you.....The #1 reason being he has NO qualifications to occupy the Oval Office & the fact that other POWERFUL world leaders know it. He's an amateur, remember? Red line? Syria? NSA? Yeah, Putin caved, couldn't extradite Snowden fast enough, could he? Boston bombing security breech? That apology tour was a TOTAL failure, a BIG mistake, yeah, that gained him loads of respect around the globe. We've already covered his massive 1 trillion dollar failed stimulus recovery act, shovel ready jobs, Green energy jobs, Obamacare disaster, scandal after & scandal, should I name them all again??? Would that make you happy??? Can you recall any of those topics being discussed?

...I think if I can't stand to watch the man give a speech, I can say so. You are soooo preocuppied with Bush, it's no wonder you missed our discussions. You scream Bush, Bush, RWW, RWW, until I tune you out, TOOO. It's really fairly easy.:)

Location hidden

#20434 Jul 31, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Your misplaced rage towards Republicans, because of that criminal Bush, is only taking the spotlight off of his evil twin, Obama. Try to focus on what's going on now. All these laws, that Bush put into effect, that were against our rights and freedoms. Obama has continued and even took them even farther to the extreme. He now wants to give crimnals, from another country amnesty, to continue to breakk our laws worse. While we are put in prison for the same offenses. I was hoping he'd put a end to the mexican drug cartels, by legalizing marijuana. Instead, he uped marijuana to a Scedule 1 narcotic, the same class that Heroin is in. Scedule 1 narcotics are reserved for drugs that have no proven or documented medical use. WTF? They control this, by the FDA. I wonder does Obama know that hundreds of doctors prescribe it everyday in this country? Of course he does. If he loves black americans so much. Then why is stiffening the penalty, for a crime. That has been proven, to target young black males more than anybody? He did this so Americans would get longer sentences, to discourage them from cutting into his buudies(Congress and the mexican drug cartel) profits. The CIA, DEA, and other government bodies make billion every year, off the sell of narcotics, and the imprisonment of Americans that sell it. The illegal drug trade for them, will stop, if the border is secure. That is why Boehner is stalling, by working on little bills, that the President will never even look at. While the President is making the most unharmful drugs, that fuel his buddies profits, more illegal, for only Americans. They are in this together. The only way to ever make Bush Pay for his crimes, is to start by, holding the current Admistration accountable.(IMO) They will all turn on each other then and bring each other down.(IMO) Remember, Obama is the one spyin on your phone records and Email, because he wants to lockup American citizens, and replace them with illegal criminal aliens. He wants us to work for free, on a chaingang. Ya know?
OMTE, none of them will ever "pay" for anything. They simply won't. Instead of turning on their own, they protect their own. I'm guessing a majority of the People are very unhappy with what is going on, but we don't know how to fix it. We can all "vote them out", but there are many, many more just like them waiting to take their place. Every campaign is composed of politicians who tell us what we want to hear and then as soon as they're in Washington, all bets are off. I firmly believe that some people from both sides of the aisle have been elected and gone to Washington with the best of intentions and then the perks kick in, lobbists ply them with gifts and the old timers hype them up with all the trappings that are avaiable to them and the newbies walk right in to the "secret" society. The power and perks are just too much to turn down. I have always thought the opposing teams raise heck with each other in front of the cameras and when the cameras are off, they slap each other on the back and go out and have drinks and steaks on our nickel. I am beginning to think this will never be fixed. Hitlery will be Obama on steroids and the Republicans don't seem to have anyone, so.......... A third party will only insure that Hitlery wins and I've already stated what she would be like. Just don't see a very good outcome.

Location hidden

#20435 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
..........you're still a saint compared with what I've been accused of here on TOPIX.
Really? REALLY? You have NOT been called worse than the names they are referring to.
What a DRAMA KING.*laughing out loud*
danger zone

Kathleen, GA

#20436 Jul 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dahlonegha, good luck getting anyone to comment on this. A month or so ago, I posted a couple of articles about this and our resident union thug completely ignored them. He does that when he gets his tail handed to him. This is a prime example of how our government and its agencies are for sale. THEN, the union thug criticizes those who have money and receive special treatment. Crazy, huh?
He ignores every topic that hits on TRUTH about Obama & liberals. Then, thinks he can intimdate me or anyone else he disagrees with into cowarding away by ridiculing our posts. Really???? I have news for the UNINFORMED BORE, if he can't keep up with nor discuss current events, that's his problem. My comment on Barack Bobblehead Obama wasn't directed at him, but he chimes in with NONSENSE, we've heard 100s of times before. Does he really think he's entertaining?? I hate to be the bearer of BAD NEWS, I think that answer would be, NOT HARDLY.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20437 Jul 31, 2013
Inquiring mind wrote:
<quoted text>Big Nixon fan are you? You're as much a republican as Michael Eric Dyson
Michael Eric Dyson
Michael Eric Dyson, PhD

Michael Eric Dyson, 2012
Born October 23, 1958 (age 54)
Detroit, Michigan, USA
Nationality United States
Education Knoxville College
Carson-Newman College (BA, 1985)
Princeton University (MA, 1991)
Princeton University (PhD, 1993)
Occupation Author, professor
Employer Georgetown University
Religion Baptist
Spouse(s) Theresa Taylor (m. 1977–d. 1979)[1]
Brenda Joyce (m. 1982–d. 1992)
Marcia Louise (m. 1992)
Michael Eric Dyson (born October 23, 1958) is an American academic, author, and radio host. He is a professor of sociology at Georgetown University. Described by Michael A. Fletcher as "a Princeton PhD and a child of the streets who takes pains never to separate the two",[2] Dyson has authored and edited 18 books dealing with subjects such as Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jr., Marvin Gaye, Nas’s debut album Illmatic, Bill Cosby, Tupac Shakur and Hurricane Katrina.

Damn.... Thank you.

Princeton - Masters Degree

Princeton - Doctorate Degree

Georgetown - Professor

Published author.

Thanks for comparing him with me.

Is he a Republican ?

I hope so, we can use bright, highly educated, successful folks.

Location hidden

#20438 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Better said, with your track record of Right Wing Wacko lunacy, who are you to lecture to anyone, anytime, anywhere, about anything ?
Big 'ole Left Wing Lunatic POT-KETTLE-BLACK.

Location hidden

#20439 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Debating Right Wingers is like watching "Animal House" where Otter chastises Greg Marmalard for attacking the United States of America.
Otter:
But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.
For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system?
And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general?
I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?
Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.
Gentlemen!
You and those lobotimized libroids like you will owe the conservatives a huge debt of gratitude when we save this country. Stand by.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20440 Jul 31, 2013
Booger wrote:
<quoted text>And we need to END THE FEDERAL RESERVE for destroying the value of the dollar!!!Ron Paul is right how can we have a free market economy with the FED artificialy controling interest rates and massive money printing!!!!
Good points.

But the problem is that wishing for a "Free Market", is like demanding the Easter Bunny have coffee and donuts with Santa Claus.

There never has been, and never will be a "Free Market".

Anyone who has every operated a business, or worked in management at a substantially sized corporation, understands that - but they have to pretend, otherwise, the myth fades.

Location hidden

#20441 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Debating Right Wingers is like watching "Animal House" where Otter chastises Greg Marmalard for attacking the United States of America.
Otter:
But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.
For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system?
And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general?
I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society?
Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America.
Gentlemen!
You REALLY don't have much to do, do you?
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#20442 Jul 31, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>It's a well known fact that Left Wing Lunatics consistently BACKPEDAL when they get it handed to them.
Didn't my post sufficiently embarrass you ?

How wrong can you possibly be ?

The study's methodology and conclusions remain unharmed.

Small wonder.

The study demonstrated that:

- the effects of child sexual abuse vary based upon the circumstances;

- child sexual abuse is a bad thing;

- Right Wing Wackos, too stupid, or just seeking ratings for their shows, went ape crazy, lying about what the study concluded.

- additional studies confirmed the original study was well-researched and the conclusions replicated as is consistent with well-done studies.

Must your silly claims be crushed again ?

Location hidden

#20443 Jul 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, be happy.
Thanks for the laugh.
If you're so smart, why aren't YOU president? If you have all the answers, why aren't YOU president? I don't read but a few words of your posts, but you sound like the most miserable human being alive. No wonder you drink.

Location hidden

#20444 Jul 31, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly stunned the "money collector" as you called him (LOVE THAT) said that the RNC had spoken to Boehner and given him a warning. The last few times we've been called I have just told them that we are sending no money to the RNC until Republican leaders grow a spine and stand up for conservative principles. Until then, we just support individual candidates. They typically just say they'll "pass that information along." Maybe??? they're wising up.
Yesterday's call was one of several I've received. The first one I answered, I told them the same thing you did. The "money collector" told me that I would be seeing some changes in the future. I told him I had to see the changes FIRST and THEN I would send some money. I didn't answer any more calls until yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty woman. you've been warned. 11 hr Danny Noonan 3
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Tue Barbara78 33
Poll Is Brunswick a racist town Tue dverdan363 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Feb 15 Blue 1,221
i-95 accident (Mar '09) Feb 10 GodsPrincess2939 6
immigration issues Jan 30 Heywood 1
Brunswick for a family (Feb '16) Jan '17 Anonymous 3

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance