Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19855 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe these folks are all completely innocent.
Maybe there aren't alleged "perverts" on both sides of the political spectrum.
Maybe Breitbart should investigate these folks to make sure:
- the courts weren't wrong;
- the events actually happened;
- the charges were accurate;
- the events weren't blown out if proportion or "spun" in the worst light possible;
- they weren't victims of a political witch hunt;
But hey... I kinda wonder who we bombed today, how many troops were killed overseas, how many troops committed suicide, how many assassinations we committed, whose emails, texts, and phone conversations were read by a guy named Bob in a basement in Virginia.
Those aren't "sex related", but aren't they a little more important than what picture one adult texted to another adult.
Just sayin....

4th post about sex on this page alone. You got a sex hangup huh?

Maybe it's from all those gays you hang around with.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19856 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do I see the irony, oh my flipped it backwards & placed her typical spin on my link showing NBC/WSJ polls discussing racial relations plummeting in the US since Obama's election... Obama's comments before the Zimmerman arrest & after the verdict sent the message loud & clear he's VERY aware of growing racial divide. Yet, chose NOT to sieze the time to even make an attempt to be peacemaker of a broken country during tense times. UNITER not divider, a much better look for an American president/world leader winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.... and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???
Try & untangle those twisted thoughts..... wow!
Come out Virginia, now don't be late- you catholic girls wait much too late....Billy Joel
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19857 Jul 26, 2013
don't hesitate, above
Where

Commerce, GA

#19858 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like more BS coming from The Top BSers...
Thomas Jefferson held first White House Ramadan celebration
Thursday, August 4, 2011
http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/08/...
Earlier this week, President Barack Obama made a statement acknowledging Ramadan and his plans to again host an iftar at the White House. A state department website posted about the first White House iftar, held by President Thomas Jefferson in 1805...
Obama referenced that interaction from 200 years ago at last year’s iftar dinner. The president himself is a Christian and has made a tradition of holiday celebrations in the White House, including the iftar, a Passover seder for Jewish staffers and a number of prayer breakfasts with pastors from across the country.

Sorry, I can't out BS one of the 2 biggest BS'ers on topic.
It's only BS to you cows.
The link said Jefferson reschedule a dinner until later in the eveing.
Had nothing to do with celebrating ramadan, had a lot to do with barbary pirates.

Obama on the other hand..........
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19859 Jul 26, 2013
Even this chico knows Obama is a dummy.

http://nbclatino.com/2013/07/26/rubio-wants-t...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19860 Jul 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
And from oh my's very next post #19831:
"Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011
I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.
...."
==========
Does anyone else see the irony here? First there is a post about how an entire group should not be judged by the actions of a few. And the very next post contains a story claiming that one email (sent in very poor taste and admitted insensitivity) somehow proves that "racism is alive and well in America".

Oh my has the same illogical thinking as IO.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19861 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???

And failed to publish the pic of Bush as a monkey, he's just a subverted and converted racist on the other side.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19862 Jul 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you actually look at all this and still think anybody believes you, Jeb, or IO?
I think you had better wake up to the truth that the world is at war with the religion of Islam.

Libroids live in their own little dream world. Their reality is what they make it. Muslims as terrorists are not on their agenda.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19863 Jul 26, 2013
It took 37 times to deport this criminal. There may be hope yet, that Congress can repeal that dumb law Obamacare.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/26/illega...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19864 Jul 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading my post over , I have decided that I should have changed the last sentence of my post. It should have read, "I think You had better wake up to the truth that the Religion of Islam is at war with the World".
That is a much more correct description of the reality of what is happening at this time.

I agree.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19865 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Looks like the UK has a good idea, when it comes to helping illegal aliens.(IMO) http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-07-26/gov...

Now you know Oh my will say they are not the majority or the minority, they are numeric concepts.

And if he dont get a response on that one, the next card in his deck of lunacy is to say they are racists.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19866 Jul 26, 2013
An Islamic dictator doesn't understand limits.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/25/obama-...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19867 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
It took 37 times to deport this criminal. There may be hope yet, that Congress can repeal that dumb law Obamacare.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/26/illega...

Dumb ain't it?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19868 Jul 26, 2013
Ann Coulter is a smart lady when it comes to immigration and civil rights. Obama is willing to sell out black folks for mexicans, because their votes are easily bought. He cares nothing for black people. Civil rights in this country are for legal Amaerican Citizens. Illiegal aliens are criminals and none of OUR rights as American citizens apply to them at all. Impeach Obama Today.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19869 Jul 26, 2013
I know there were some grammar errors in the above post Jeb, but you get my point. ;)
Butthead

Millbrook, AL

#19870 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19871 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Not only do I see the irony, oh my flipped it backwards & placed her typical spin on my link showing NBC/WSJ polls discussing racial relations plummeting in the US since Obama's election... Obama's comments before the Zimmerman arrest & after the verdict sent the message loud & clear he's VERY aware of growing racial divide. Yet, chose NOT to sieze the time to even make an attempt to be peacemaker of a broken country during tense times. UNITER not divider, a much better look for an American president/world leader winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.... and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???
You must've heard a different speech than the one I did.

Oh wait, now I realize how it works, when you agree with a poster they have a worthwhile opinion, when you disagree with a poster they are spimmasters with twisted thoughts.

Course it doesn't really matter, spin and twist all you like cause it won't change the history of who was circulating what images, and which cartoons were posted, and who makes comments in this forum, racists and bigots will always be easy to spot and they will always squeal when named.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19872 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You must've heard a different speech than the one I did.
Oh wait, now I realize how it works, when you agree with a poster they have a worthwhile opinion, when you disagree with a poster they are spimmasters with twisted thoughts.
Course it doesn't really matter, spin and twist all you like cause it won't change the history of who was circulating what images, and which cartoons were posted, and who makes comments in this forum, racists and bigots will always be easy to spot and they will always squeal when named.
It sure wasn't hard to spot your muslim butt.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19873 Jul 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No cherry picking, just highlighting the very first article you posted. The title said it all:
"Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America" - so ONE picture shows that racism is alive and well in America. Yeah, right.
This is just too funny, new game for the weekend, finding all the news reports of GOP minions and supporters keeping racism alive and well in America.

I wonder how many offered the now standard non-apology apology.
Here's a great place to start...

The Internet Republican Racism Database
http://republicanracism.blogspot.com/2012/03/...

To review for people new to the blog, so far we have posted stories about:

The Republican mayor of Los Alamitos, California sending an email to friends that included a picture of the White House lawn covered with watermelons

A member of the Orange County, Ca., Republican Party Central Committee sending a email with a picture depicting President Obama as the child of chimpanzees

A Republican Party supporter and CEO of the Tennessee Hospitality Association sending his online friends a message comparing First Lady Michelle Obama to a chimp

A staffer of a Tennessee Republican state senator sending an illustration with portraits of all the presidents except Obama, who was depicted as a pair of “spook” eyes against a black background

A South Carolina GOP financial supporter and friend of Bush 43 who sent an email claiming that a gorilla who escaped from a nearby zoo was an “ancestor” of Michelle Obama

A Republican city council member from Atwater, Ca., who sent a series of racist emails to friends including one suggesting that “presidential solutions” should be called “ni$$er rigs”

A vice chair of the Republican Party in Collin County who in an email to her pals called the White House the “Black House”

The national leader of the Young Republicans group who posted “LOL” when a friend referred to the president as a “coon” in a Facebook thread on her page

A failed Republican city council candidate and Ron Paul fan in Carson, California, who refered to Obama as a “ni$$er” and called for the murder of the Obama family on his Facebook page

A Republican political consultant in South Carolina who in an email said that Obama was going to tax aspirin because it’s “white and it works”

And a GOP gubernatorial candidate in New York who distributed an email among his friends with a photoshopped picture of Barack and Michelle Obama as a pimp and whore and another that used the term “ni$$er”
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19874 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't out BS one of the 2 biggest BS'ers on topic.
It's only BS to you cows.
The link said Jefferson reschedule a dinner until later in the eveing.
Had nothing to do with celebrating ramadan, had a lot to do with barbary pirates.
Obama on the other hand..........
Please keep posting these priceless gems, would you like a hot towel to wipe all that ignorance off your face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar;[1] Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting.

...While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations; in some interpretations they also refrain from swearing. Food and drink is served daily, before sunrise and after sunset.

http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/08/...
...Mellimelli arrived during Ramadan, and Jefferson, when he invited the envoy to the president’s house, changed the meal time from the usual hour of 3:30 p.m. to “precisely at sunset” in deference to the man’s religious obligation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) 20 hr Ja nuttz 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul '17 Martin gillis 103

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages