Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19802 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
Sore losers, Obama and Holder.
" WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Obama administration opened an aggressive new front in the battle over voter protection Thursday, singling out Texas for legal action and promising broader efforts to come after last month's Supreme Court ruling that wiped out a major provision of the Voting Rights Act.
It was the administration's first legal response to counter the justices' 5-4 decision, but Attorney General Eric Holder pledged that "it will not be our last."
"Texas Republicans suggested the administration effort was more about politics.
"This decision has nothing to do with protecting voting rights and everything to do with advancing a partisan political agenda," Sen John Cornyn said after Holder's speech."
Obama's divide and conquer and political nastiness is taking a beating by the Supremes.
He only obeys and likes laws that he can use for his own agenda.
oh why

Los Angeles, CA

#19803 Jul 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
IO and jeb stuart are big ol' dumb poopy heads.
so is oh my

Douglasville, GA

#19804 Jul 25, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most terrorist are Muslims. See my two post # 19783 and 19785 on page 945.
Odd as it may seem , my registered log in page shows my posts on page 945. If I do not log in the posts are on page 944. Go figure on that one.

Douglasville, GA

#19805 Jul 25, 2013
This is just a thought that I have had for some time.
The U.S. needs to reinstate the draft for the Armed Forces of the United States.
One good reason is the general public would take much more interest in what Washington was doing with our troops.They wouldn't want their sons, fathers, brothers, sent away to die for some cause that they didn't understand and didn't believe in. They also wouldn't want their tax money supporting a war that they thought was wrong.
It would also take away the danger of this country having a mercenary army that could possibly be turned against its own people.
It would also probably stop soldiers from serving 4 one year terms in the same hostile country. They may be professional soldiers and well trained but to continually expose them to death, danger and destruction year after year has to warp their minds. It also exposes the same soldiers to the risk of death or serious injury over and over, which gives a high percentage chance of death or injury to them.
Young men that serve in the military come out being more mature, reliant, and responsible than those that do not. It also builds a feeling of patriotism in these men. This country could use a little of that.
The reason I haven't mentioned women in this post is, as far as I know, are not yet eligible to be drafted if there is ever a draft again.
That by itself is another subject.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19806 Jul 25, 2013
Looks like OMT is correct about Obama being a muslim.

"Obama hosts Ramadan dinner at White House."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...

Where

Commerce, GA

#19807 Jul 25, 2013
OMTE

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19808 Jul 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you success moderator, fortunately we have you to determine the "relevant subject matter of substance" that should be discussed in this forum.
We all know, from tracking your posts, that you rise above the fray with zingless postings.
Interesting, my impression of this forum is that it is for expressing opinions. My opinion is that your continued use of your phrase/term of the week is tiresome, as well as being less than successful.

Location hidden

#19809 Jul 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, I sincerely meant no apology is necessary. I think Jeb is the one who presses the Catholicism discussions. He has a fascination with war history, including the persecution of Protestants. I've visited many religious forums, I can honestly say, I'm open to the fact NOT everyone loves my church, it's truly okay. I didn't mean to sound defensive, I guess it stems from being raised Catholic in a predominately Protestant neck of the woods. I can't tell you, or anyone else what or what not to discuss on this forum. I'm a big girl, whether I agree or not, I can bear it.
You weren't defensive, you were standing up for your religion in a very mature manner. And I appreciate your graciousness in light of my post. Thank you.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19810 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
Looks like OMT is correct about Obama being a muslim.
"Obama hosts Ramadan dinner at White House."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...
now ain't that a damn shame! It would be terrible to think that the Bushs' had ever toasted the Dali Lama or any other 'divergent' religions, huh?

Location hidden

#19811 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
Sore losers, Obama and Holder.
" WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Obama administration opened an aggressive new front in the battle over voter protection Thursday, singling out Texas for legal action and promising broader efforts to come after last month's Supreme Court ruling that wiped out a major provision of the Voting Rights Act.
It was the administration's first legal response to counter the justices' 5-4 decision, but Attorney General Eric Holder pledged that "it will not be our last."
"Texas Republicans suggested the administration effort was more about politics.
"This decision has nothing to do with protecting voting rights and everything to do with advancing a partisan political agenda," Sen John Cornyn said after Holder's speech."
Obama's divide and conquer and political nastiness is taking a beating by the Supremes.
The Rule of Law means nothing to this administration. Don't like a law/regulation - just don't enforce it. The Supreme Court rules that a law no longer is relevant - ignore the decision and "enforce" it anyway. The arrogance is mind boggling.

Location hidden

#19812 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
Don't have anything, seek compensation.
"Caribbean nations seeking compensation for slavery."
""The apology is important but that is wholly insufficient," he said in a phone interview Wednesday with The Associated Press. "We have to have appropriate recompense.""
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CB_CAR...
They seem to be ignoring other countries they should be seeking reparations from, maybe they can link the current African countries, mostly on the coastal areas, that were inhabited by the tribes that captured the Africans from central Africa to supply the slave traders that sailed to the New World and who knows, maybe they could somehow link the Muslim nations that participated in the slave trade for centuries before Columbus made his voyages. Worth a try, huh?

Location hidden

#19813 Jul 25, 2013
Oops, my post #19811 was redundant after BigDave's #19802. I should have read through before posting.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19814 Jul 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to be ignoring other countries they should be seeking reparations from, maybe they can link the current African countries, mostly on the coastal areas, that were inhabited by the tribes that captured the Africans from central Africa to supply the slave traders that sailed to the New World and who knows, maybe they could somehow link the Muslim nations that participated in the slave trade for centuries before Columbus made his voyages. Worth a try, huh?
Or worse yet, maybe they could link the Jews, who may have invented the practice- ohh, that hurts!
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19815 Jul 25, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW OMTE, you know that Cruz(Ted) is a Hispanic surname. You mean that you'd vote for a damn pepper-picker?
When have I said I'd vote for Ted Cruz? Dummy. I said I'd vote for Trey Gowdy, migo. ;)
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19816 Jul 25, 2013
I hope Gowdy has read this article. This guy seems to have a good plan to impeach Obama. If Trey Gowdy had the support he needed from Congress, he could easily Impeach that Muslim Terrorist Obama. I think they are scared of Obama and Mr. Gowdy can't do it alone. Congress needs to quit being a bunch of pUssies and fry Obama's a$$. Obama's approval rating has dropped below 50%. The people have seen through his lies. The majority of Americans would back Congress if they did so NOW.(IMO)
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/keyes/130...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19817 Jul 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>now ain't that a damn shame! It would be terrible to think that the Bushs' had ever toasted the Dali Lama or any other 'divergent' religions, huh?

Did the link I gave you provide an answer to the riddle?

Did you go there with speakers turned on?

Are you satisfied with the answer?

Come on jeb, we want to know if you got the right answer or not.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19818 Jul 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Also seem to ignore that all races have been slaves at some point in history. Egyptians, Israelites, Romans, Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, Greeks, Britons, etc.

In America, Massachusetts is the first colony that has slaves. Who would have guessed mass. being a slave state.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19819 Jul 26, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Or worse yet, maybe they could link the Jews, who may have invented the practice- ohh, that hurts!

Maybe you meant when the Jews were slaves in Egypt?

And you claim to be a Bible knowledge man.

Where

Commerce, GA

#19820 Jul 26, 2013
I wonder if this was a Union Shop.

"GreenTech Automotive production line employee who says that the company's Horn City, Mississippi manufacturing plant produced only 30 electric vehicles during the year and a half he worked there. Most of the time, he says, "we wasn't doing anything.""

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Where

Commerce, GA

#19821 Jul 26, 2013
A story of how flim flam artists create companies to suck local and State Development Authorities into using tax dollars to fund their crazy ideas.

The GREEN machine is mostly hype, involve many hucksters, and prey upon the people with promises of jobs and "good times are here again."

They are the smarter hucksters who have moved up from telephone solicitation to go where the big money is, tax dollars.

Washington is full of them,congress is full of them, and the White house is full of them.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22615638/greentech...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mon Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages